Last time,
她假装怀了里德的孩子
she pretended she was pregnant with Reid's baby.
再之前
Before that,
她在餐馆安了炸♥弹♥
she planted a bomb under the restaurant.
她两次都打得我们措手不及
Both times, she got us with our pants down.
相信我 坏事还在后头
I'm telling you, the other shoe hasn't dropped yet.
好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系
Ok, so, this doesn't have Anything to do with her family,
虽然她希望我们这么认为
even though she wants us to think it does,
那还能是...
so, what else could--
怎么了
What?
拜托
Come on.
我是凯特琳·亚当斯的律师
I represent Catherine Adams.
根据律师-委托人保密协议
Attorney-client privilege means
我不能跟你们说什么
I can't talk to you guys.
除非你知道你的委托人
Unless you have knowledge of a crime
正在犯下的罪行
your client is currently committing.
是的 但我不知道
Yeah, and I don't.
她有个搭档
She has a partner
挟持了这两个人
holding those two people hostage.
我们认为这是她父亲和异母妹妹
We believe it's her father and her half-sister.
她能找到他们肯定是通过亲缘基因检测
She could've only found them through a familial DNA search.
而她只有通过你才能做到
She could've only made that happen through you.
好吧 是的 她往管子里吐了口水
Ok, yeah. She spit in a tube
然后寄给了我
and sent it to me.
我以为我在帮忙
I thought I was helping.
她怎么拿到结果的
How did she get the results?
你寄到监狱里给她了吗
Did you send them to her in prison?
没有 是一个另外的地址
No. There was another address.
她让一位朋友代收的
She wanted a friend to get them.
艾米莉 我们有发现
Emily, we've got something.
好啊
What's up?
你会倒滑吗
Can you skate backwards?
我往前滑都困难
I can barely skate forward.
不是吧
Really?
抬头
Just look up.
别抬那么高
Not that far.
某人开心了吗
Someone having fun?
我挺开心的
I'm having fun.
要不是你讨厌的跟班在
If your stupid chaperone wasn't here,
我会叫DJ放点
I would ask the DJ to put on some
野人花♥园♥ 假小子滑旱冰的歌♥
Savage Garden for the guy-girl skate
我们可以亲热一番
and we could totally make out.
你...
You, uh...
你知道我必须做什么吧
you realize what I have to do, right?
我想想
Let me think.
问我一堆有目的的问题
Ask me a bunch of pointed questions
希望我露馅吗
and hope that I trip up?
来吧 问吧
Go ahead. Ask away.
你的孩子呢
What happened to your baby?
-什么 -我上次见你时
- What? - u202dThe last time I saw you,
你怀了别的什么人的孩子
you were pregnant with someone else's baby
你还说那是我的
that you said was mine.
你为什么要问我那事
Why are you asking me about that?
我不想谈那个
I don't want to talk about that.
怀孕期间的荷尔蒙变化
Hormonal changes during pregnancy
会让大脑的共情能力提升
expand the brain's capacity for empathy.
我只是想看看
I was actually just trying to
我能不能以此来对付你
see if I could use it against you.
是吗 那性呢
Oh, really? What about, um, sex?
你为什么不用这个来对付我
Why don't you use that against me?
我可以开枪
Got the shot.
别动
Hold. Hold.
凯特 等等 凯特
Cat, wait. Cat. Cat.
等等
Wait.
我能解释
I can explain.
我自成年以来就一直在分♥析♥男人
I have spent my entire adult life reading men.
他们想着别人时我一眼就能看出来
I know when they're thinking about someone else.
是的 我有约会对象 但那不代表...
Yes, I'm dating someone, but that doesn't mean--
你知道这对我来说是什么吗
Do you know what this was for me?
我没要求最后见一次家人
I didn't ask for one last family visit.
我没要求吃最后一餐
I didn't want one final meal.
我想要这个
I wanted this.
而你甚至不能让我在
And you can't even give me the courtesy
被处死之前 对我全神贯注
of your undivided attention before I'm executed.
谢谢你了 但是
So, thank you very much, but
约会结束了
this date is over.
可以把那破灯关了 伙计们
You can turn off the stupid lights, boys.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
她不是你
She's not you.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
我也希望我是在撒谎 但不是的
I wish I was, but I'm not.
我脑子里有那么一点...
There's some part of my brain, some...
一点地方被你占据
some part that you somehow inhabit
没有哪个女人 不管多好
and no woman, no matter how good,
多善良 多...
no matter how kind, no matter how...
性感 也无法赶走你
sexy she is can ever get you out.
你吻她时会想到我吗
Do you think about me when you kiss her?
我不知道 我还没吻过她
I don't know. I haven't kissed her.
你还没吻过她
You haven't kissed her yet?
你还没吻过我呢
You haven't kissed me yet.
那你跟她做过什么
So, what have you done with her
你没跟我做过的事
that you haven't done with me?
拜托 说一件事吧
Come on. Give me something.
她看过我的公♥寓♥
She saw my apartment.
那我也要看你的公♥寓♥ 马上
Then I want to see your apartment. Now.
联调局
FBI.
你叫什么
What's your name?
唐 唐·布伦纳
Don. Don Brenner.
她抓走了我女儿 我不知道去哪了
She took my daughter! I don't know where!
好了 唐 我需要你听好
Ok, Don, I-I need you to listen to me.
绑♥架♥者 茱莉叶·维佛
The kidnapper, Juliette Weaver,
她在跟凯特琳·亚当斯密切合作
she's working very closely with Catherine Adams.
你是否跟她有过任何联♥系♥
Have you had any contact with her?
-谁 -凯特琳·亚当斯
- Who? - u202dCatherine Adams.
你女儿
Your--your daughter.
我不知道那是谁
I-I don't know who that is.
你是真不知道 是吧
No, you don't. Do you?
小洁
JJ.
拿刀解开他吧
You got a knife.
是基因查询的结果
Results from the DNA search.
"您提交的DNA已与
"We've matched your submitted DNA
温哥华一名男子匹配
to an unidentified male in Vancouver,
此人2016年12月死亡"
deceased as of December 2016."
凯特的爸爸早死了
Cat's dad was dead all along.
她和茱莉叶知道的
She and Juliette knew that.
她们的计划就是声东击西
Their whole agenda was just to throw us off track,
让我们浪费时间
waste our time.
为什么
Why?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你真想这么做吗 伙计
You sure you want to do this, man?
不惜一切
Whatever it takes.
你说的话是认真的吗
Did you really mean what you said?
是
Yes.
证明给我看
Prove it.
而且要真诚点
And make it good.
因为我就要任他们去死了
Because I'm this close to letting them die.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
快带她走
Get her out of here. Get her out of here.
不不 如果我走她会杀了他们的
No, no, no. She will kill them if I leave.
杀谁
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表