没错
Yeah.
可不是
Yeah. I mean, come on.
不能相信条子 对吗
Can't trust a fed, right?
跳蚤 把卡森找来
Flea, go get Carson.
去吧 去吧
Come on. Come on.
暗网 谢谢你帮我找到光明
Oh, dark web, thank you for helping me see the light.
请讲 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
艾米莉 亲爱的 一个芝加哥的纹身师
Emily, my sweet, I have a confirmation
向我确认了
from a tattoo artist in chi-town.
那个纹身是专门为一个
That that tattoo was specifically designed
组织松散的摩托车帮派设计的
for a biker group that is loosely associated
是一个叫做轰鸣魔鬼的非法车手俱乐部
with an outlaw biker club known as the rolling devils.
这个帮派的活动范围
The devils operate throughout
集中在中西部
the midwestern United States.
加西亚 在我们的搜索范围内
Garcia, within our search area,
你有查到具体哪个地方
do you know of any specific location
是由这个帮派控制的吗
controlled by the Rolling Devils?
没有 但我们不需要在这个
No, but we're not looking for the devils
非法车手帮派中寻找嫌疑人
as in the outlaw biker group.
我们要找的是
We are looking for a group of bikers
已经脱离组织的一群车手 因为他们对
that broke off with them because they were interested
更邪恶的事情感兴趣 比如毒品交易
in devilier behavior, like slinging drugs
而不是简单的飙车了
as opposed to easy riding.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我在帮派特遣组有个熟人
I know a guy in the Gang Task Force.
他在全球各地都有眼线
He's got people embedded in that world.
我问问他有没有什么信息
Let me see if he can give me something.
头儿你找我
You wanted to see me, boss?
对 卡森 听仔细了
Yeah. Uh... Carson, listen very carefully.
该死
Damn.
现在我需要你在这里
I'm gonna need you to start taking on
担负起更多责任了
more responsibility around here.
没问题
No problem.
从清理废物开始
Starting with taking out the trash.
当你处理完这件事后
Oh, and when you're done with that,
把赛勒斯和枪手叫过来一起收拾
send Cyrus and gunner in here to help me clean up.
好的 头儿
Will do, boss.
洛克特酒馆
供应冰啤酒 台球
帮派特遣组的熟人说的没错
My contact with the Gang Task Force was right.
当地的摩托车爱好者在这里聚会
It looks like some local bike enthusiasts hang out here.
局长 我跟你负责前面
Chief, you and I will take the front.
罗西和你的手下包抄后面
Rossi and your guy can cover the back.
兰格林 你和罗西去后面
Ranglin, cover the back with Rossi.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
*我们之前好像见过*
* I think I met you before *
*是你打开了门*
* I think you answered the door *
听好了
Listen up.
我们需要一些信息 现在就要
We need some information and we need it fast.
我们会问你们一些问题
So we will be asking you some questions,
并且需要你们的合作
and we are looking for your cooperation.
所有人把手放在我们看得到的地方
Everybody keep your hands where we can see them.
听着 我不想破坏你在这里的任何行动
Look, I don't mean to compromise any op you've got going here.
但是我团队里的两个成员
But I've got two members of my team that are being held
在轰鸣魔鬼的手里
by a group of Rolling Devils.
轰鸣魔鬼不能接近这里
The Rolling Devils aren't allowed anywhere near here.
这里是正义匪帮的地盘
This is strictly Righteous Bandits territory.
我明白 但是你知道一些信息
I get it. But you hear things.
我想帮你
I'd like to help.
但我已经卧底三年了
But I've been undercover for 3 years.
我马上就要扳倒
And I'm getting close to taking down
这个中西部最大的鸦♥片♥贩卖♥♥组织了
the largest opiate distribution network in the midwest,
所以我不能帮你
and I can't help you.
听我说 卢卡 那两个探员
Listen to me, Luca. I've got two agents
他们就像我的儿子 现在有生命危险
that are like my sons, and they're in trouble.
你明白了吗
You understand?
我不能帮你
I can't.
如果你不帮我 我发誓
You give me something or I swear I will
我会立刻出去暴露你的身份
walk out that door right now and blow your cover.
等等
Wait.
等一下
Wait.
我听说他们把一个废弃的仓库
I've heard they're using an abandoned warehouse
作为藏身处
as their stash house.
在东南区的某个地方
It's somewhere in the southeast district.
但我没有详细地址
I don't have the address.
你做得对 卢卡
You did the right thing, Luca.
我不能暴露身份走出去
Hey, I still need to go back out there,
做得逼真点
so make it look good.
好的
Right.
你想我打哪里
Where do you want it?
这边
This side.
这个废物没有任何用处
This loser doesn't know a damn thing.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
他来了
He's coming.
卢克
Luke...
你有什么想说的话要我转告
Is there anything you want me to tell your girl
给你的女朋友吗
when I see her?
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
我会转告给她的
I'll be sure to pass that on.
那你呢
And you...
马特
Matt.
有什么话给你的妻子吗
Anything for the wife?
我发誓 路易
I swear to god, Louie.
伙计们 拜托
Hey, guys, come on.
听着 我保证
Look, I promise
我会好好照顾好他们
I will take as much care with them
就像我的兄弟们会照顾好你们
as my boys are about to take with you.
拉什指挥官的人已经把那里包围了
Commander Rush's people have secured the perimeter.
我们只需要找到他们
Now we just need to find them.
加西亚 在录像上搜索
Garcia, we need you to search the CCTV footage
过去几天里
for men on motorcycles coming and going
骑着摩托车进出仓库的人
from a warehouse over the past few days.
我发现了一片符合你描述的
Ok, I've got a foreclosed warehouse complex
停用仓库区
that fits your description.
仓库区
停用 2019年2月
就在你们那片区域 我把坐标发给你
It's in your area. I'm sending the coordinates now.
谢了 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
小洁 斯宾塞 从西区开始搜索
JJ, Spence, start searching from the west.
我们从东区找起
We'll start from the east.
希望不要来得太晚了
Let's hope we're not too late.
好了 把这两个解决了
All right, let's get rid of these two.
好的 老大
You got it, boss.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
路易
Louie...
让你的手下放下武器
Tell your boys to lower their weapons
不然我就扭断你的脖子
or I'm gonna snap your neck.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
不 朝他开枪
No, just shoot him.
安全
Clear!
赶紧叫医护人员进来
Get the medics in here.
*你伸出手*
*You reach out*
*站起来默默等待*
*You stand and wait*
*眨眼之间*
*Before you know*
*已经太晚*
*It's far too late*
*你走过这条路*
*You walk this path*
*铺好自己的床*
*This bed you made*
*已经没有什么*
*There's nothing left*
*好说的*
*To say*
*如果你坠得太远*
*And if ever you fall too far*
*险得太快*
*Too fast*
*如果你觉得时间...*
*If ever you feel like time...*
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表