Thanks.
我们之前都快担心死了
We were really worried.
我知道
I know.
话说 我来的时候看到一家冰淇淋店
Hey, I saw an ice cream shop on my way in.
我带孩子们去吃冰淇淋怎么样 行吗
What do you think I take the boys to go get ice cream? Yes?
-好啊 -行吗
- Yes. - u202dYes?
-太好了 -好吧
- Yeah! - u202dOk.
看看我们可以免费吃多少试吃样品
Let's see how many samples we can get
他们才会逼我们花钱买♥♥
before they make us buy scoops.
别吃太多哦
Hey, not too much.
别吃太多哦
Not too much.
爱你的人还有很多很多
There's a whole lot of people out there who love you,
不仅仅是我和孩子们
not just me and the boys.
但我需要的是你和孩子们
But it's you and the boys I need.
你知道这点 对吧
You know that, right?
我爱你 威尔
I love you, Will.
好爱好爱你
So much.
我也爱我们的家庭
And I love our family.
我知道你爱
I know you do.
我之前以为自己就快...死...
When I think how close I came to...losing--
不不不 别
No, no, no. No, no, no. Don't.
别提那个了
Don't go there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没事
No, no, no.
是我该道歉
And I'm sorry.
我很乐意参与研究
I am happy to participate in a study
或药物试验 你想怎样都行
or a drug trial, whatever you want.
我不想那样 我希望你能够
I don't want that. I want you to able
按照能让你开心的方式度过余下的时光
to be able to spend this time in a way that makes you the most happy.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something, mom?
当然可以
Of course.
我很害怕失去你
I'm afraid of losing you.
那...
And it's...
那不仅仅是因为我爱你
It's not just because I love you.
也因为 我怕我将会迷茫
It's...because I don't think I know
一旦失去作为你儿子的身份 我不知我是谁了
who I am in this world if I'm not your son...
一旦我不用再保护你
If I'm not protecting you.
你扮演这个角色太长时间了
That's a role that you've played for a very long time.
那几乎已经成了我的人生
It's who I am.
不 你的人生远不止如此
No, no, you're so much more than that.
但我对自己的定位就是这样的
But it's how I see myself.
并且那并非是我有意识地去做的事
And it's not something that I've done consciously.
而是 自然而然就如此了
It just...it just is.
不仅仅是你 对小洁也是这样
And it's not just you. It's J.J., too.
我都不知道 一旦停止去希冀
I don't know how to be in this world
跟她在一起的未来 我该如何存在于这世上
if I'm not wishing for a future with her.
我们在这世上的身份 是会改变的
Well, who we are in the world changes.
那是人生的一部分
It's part of life.
理智上 我明白这一点
Intellectually, I know that,
我也知道 我该向前看了
And I know... I know I should move on,
但我不知道该怎么做
But I don't know how.
我觉得被困住了
I feel stuck.
我想着 如果我能搬来这里和你一起住
I was wondering if I could move in here with you.
不 不 不行
No, no, you can't.
就像你不能余生都用来等小洁
Just like you can't spend the rest of your life waiting for J.J.
你必须向前看
You have to move forward.
怎么做
How?
直接去做就行了
You just do it.
你当了太多年的神童
You've spent so many years being a boy wonder,
现在你的身份已经不是那个了
and that's now who you are anymore.
你是个成年人了
You're an adult now.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你想让它是什么意思就是什么意思
Whatever you want it to mean.
选择权在你手上
You get to choose.
你肯定可以做到的
Come on, you can do this.
是时候了
It's time.
我知道
I know.
现在 我们或许可以做一件
Just for right now could we maybe do something
我身为神童时 我们常做的事
we used to do back when I was a boy wonder?
什么事
What's that?
下象棋
Game of chess?
好吧 我觉得可以
Yeah, I think we can do that.
艾伦·亚历山大·米恩曾写道
A.A. Milne wrote,
"我能够拥有
"How lucky I am
告别时会痛彻心扉的东西 是何其幸运"
to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard."
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表