No, no, no.
不 你本来不是要说这个
No, that is not what you were gonna say.
你本来不是要说这个
That is not what you were gonna say.
你是
Are you...
你是要退休吗
Are you retiring?
这个词太难听了
That's such an ugly word.
天啊
Oh, my God!
戴夫 我们得做点什么
David, we have to do something.
怎么 你要计划我的欢送会了吗
What, now you're planning my sendoff?
是的 一定会是你见过的
Yep, it is gonna be the best, fastest sendoff
最棒 最快的欢送会
you have ever seen.
为什么要这么快
Why fast?
因为我不想你改变主意
Because I don't want you to change your mind.
快走吧 去吧
Now get out of here. Go.
我不想你最后一天上班还迟到
I don't want you to be late for one of your last days at school.
去吧
Go.
因为我们得记录下我们闺蜜情
Because we got to document the lady bonding.
闺蜜情
The lady bonding.
你还有吗
Do you have another one?
我真是既恐惧又高兴昨晚居然被记录下来了
I am both horrified and delighted there's evidence of last night.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is this?
帮你醒酒的
It helps with hangovers,
你只要知道这个就行了
and that is all you need to know.
尝起来像是你把森林地面刮下来
It tastes like you scraped the forest floor
然后把它榨汁了
and juiced it.
这么说都还算轻了
Even that's too generous.
艾米莉跟我说了你们干了什么
Emily told me what you guys were getting into,
我觉得你们需要这些
and I figured you could use these.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我要大口大口地喝咖♥啡♥因♥
Get this caffeine into my face hole.
这是月角兽的咖啡
This is from Lunacorn.
卢克·埃尔维斯 别把我变成你
Luke Alvez, stop making me like you.
不会的
Never.
愿景板进行得还顺利吗
Vision boarding go well?
你想象不到我们有多少愿望
Oh, you have no idea how many stickers were used.
里德在哪儿 我想和大家都谈谈
Where's Reid? I want to talk to the whole team.
斯宾塞可能睡过了
Oh, Spence probably slept in.
他非常难过
He took it really hard.
我们现在开始案后回顾
Well, let's start our after-action review now,
他到了之后再告诉他情况
and we'll fill him in when he arrives.
好 DNA数据显示出来了
OK, DNA results coming at ya.
伤亡人数仍保持八人
Casualty count still hold at 8,
包括罗波塔·林奇和埃弗雷特·林奇吗
Including Roberta and Everett Lynch?
是的 等等 不对
Yes. Wait, no.
加西亚
Garcia?
伤亡人数是八人
Yes, 8 casualties--
我们六名探员 罗波塔·林奇
Our 6 agents, Roberta Lynch,
还有那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥奥兰多·盖恩斯
and Orlando Gaines, the private investigator.
没了
That's it.
等一下 这是否意味着...
Wait. Wait a minute. That means that--
埃弗雷特·林奇还活着
Everett Lynch is still alive.
我希望有人能找到你
Well, I hope somebody finds you.
你聪明的大脑会变成一滩浆糊
That big brain's gonna be a bowl of mush.
真是可怕的死法 对吧
What a way to go out, huh?
脑部缓慢流血
Slow brain bleed.
没人知道你在这里
And nobody knows you're here.
这是场悲剧
It's tragic
然而
and yet...
讽刺的是 很适合你
ironically fitting.
当然了
Of course.
很高兴再见到你 博士
It was good to see you again, Doc.
梅芙
Maeve.
是你
It's you.
真的是你
It's really you.
是我
It's me.
我来换她
Let me take her place.
为了她你宁愿自己去死吗
You would kill yourself for her?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
梅芙 我很抱歉
Maeve, I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
我让你死了
I let you die.
我不够聪明 也不够快 救不了你
I wasn't smart enough or fast enough to save you.
别说了
Stop.
你想知道我最深 最阴暗的秘密吗
Do you want to know my deepest, darkest secret?
我喜欢九十年代的浪漫戏剧和喜剧
I love nineties rom-drams and rom-coms.
越俗套越好
The cheesier the better.
我最喜欢的是一个天使
And my favorite one was about this angel
因为爱上了一个男人
who gave up his immortality
所以放弃了他的永生
because he fell in love with a human.
在她被杀之前他们只有一天时间
But they only had one day together before she was killed.
我一直搞不懂为什么这个故事深深地印在我的脑海里
I always wondered why that one stuck with me.
然后我们经历了一遍
And then we lived it.
你敢说抱歉试试
Don't you dare be sorry.
我不后悔
I have no regrets.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
Gah, I miss you, too.
但我们很幸运 现在还有时间
But lucky for us, we have some time together right now.
我非常需要
I need that.
你的心里一直有创伤
You've been holding on to trauma,
许多创伤
a lot of it.
但你踏上这段旅途的起因不是因为创伤
But what sent you on this journey is something different.
你正站在十字路口
You're at a crossroads.
你能帮我走出去吗
Can you help me through it?
但首先
But first,
我得告诉你一些你听得不够多的话
I need to tell you something you don't hear enough of.
这个世界是个美好的地方
The world is a good place.
有你在 世界会更美好
And it's even better with you in it.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
里诺警局刚刚确认了
Reno PD just confirmed
他们在林奇的藏身处地下找到了补给
they found supplies under Lynch's hideout.
他一定是在房♥子下面修了一个逃生隧♥道♥
So he must have built an escape to the tunnels under the house.
这家伙精于计划 他选择那个目标
This guy's a planner. He picked that target
就是因为能有一条逃跑路线
because it gave him an escape route.
根据我们的侧写罗波塔会把他俩都杀了
We profiled Roberta would take them both out,
但是出于对儿子的爱 她犹豫了
but because of her love for her son, she hesitated.
她的犹豫正好给了林奇需要的
And that hesitation gave Lynch the seconds he needed
实施计划的时间
to execute his plan.
他在爆♥炸♥之前逃了出来
All right, so he escapes right before the explosion.
我们得在再有人受害之前赶回里诺
We got to get back to Reno before someone else gets hurt.
加西亚 搜索林奇的假名
Garcia run a search on Lynch aliases,
任何信♥用♥卡♥动向都要注意
any credit card activity.
他目前没有动静
He's radio silent for now.
这个家伙
It's only a matter of time
迟早会走投无路
before this guy gets desperate enough
动用他先前的假名
to use one of his old aliases,
只要他有动静 我们就能抓住他
and when he does, we've got him cornered.
停 停 停
Stop. Stop, stop.
用我们已经掌握的针对林奇
Apply what we know based on our experience with Lynch
和其他类似他的人的经验
and others like him.
这就是侧写 一直都是这样
That's all profiling is, that's all it ever was.
现在 你就是林奇
Now, you're Lynch.
全国所有执法部门
You have the full force of United States
都在对你紧追不舍
law enforcement on your heels.
你会去哪里
Where else do you go?
你还会伤害谁
Who else do you hurt?
我们
Us.
他会对我们下手
They come after us.
他会非常享受攻击我们地盘的快♥感♥
He'll get off on the power of attacking on our home turf.
我们得给家人配备安保人员
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表