So with Lydia's recent death,
嫌犯就成了孤儿
the unsub, in effect, was orphaned.
回到了博蒙特 一切开始的地方
And came back to Beaumont where it all started
想重建家庭
to try to fix it.
克劳福德家族在市外有个农场
The family owns a ranch just outside of town.
大部分是密林
It's mostly dense wood,
但加西亚找到一张卫星照片
but Garcia has a satellite photo of a clearing
上面有一片空地和一棵很大的树
with one very large tree.
救命 有人吗
Help! Somebody!
随你怎么叫 这附近根本没人
Scream all you want. There's nobody out here.
好吧 就按你在树下说的那么做
Ok. Ok, let's do what you said out by the tree.
我们重新开始吧
Let's make a new start.
不 你只是害怕了
No, you're just scared.
害怕的人什么话都能说出来
Scared people will say anything.
我得给你找根树枝了
Now I need to find a branch just for you.
站住 联邦调查局
Stop! FBI!
放下武器
Drop it!
该死的
Damn it.
出什么事了 我听到枪声了
What's happening? I heard gunshots.
最后的机会
One last chance.
我们马上一起走
We leave now, together.
否则这就是终点了
Or this is it.
好的
Ok.
什么
What?
我说"好的" 就这么办
I said ok. Let's do it.
我怎么知道你不是在...
Well, how do I know you're--
吻我
Kiss me.
你现在信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes!
我爱你
I love you.
从见到你的那一刻起 我就爱上你了
I've loved you from the moment I saw you.
什么
What?
这是怎么了 这是怎么了
W-what's happening? What's happening?
这是怎么了
What's happening?
戴夫 你没事吧
Dave, are you ok?
没事
Yeah.
马特在山脊附近发现一个小木屋
Matt saw a cabin over near the ridge.
我们过去协助
We should go assist.
他的死亡 是这事唯一可能的结局
This was never gonna end any other way.
我知道
I know.
好的 再见
Ok. Bye.
贝琪·希尔夫曼吓坏了 但她会没事的
Becky Silverman's shaken up, but she's gonna be ok.
罗西说警方在嫌犯的木屋里发现了更多录音吗
Rossi said the police found more recordings in the unsub's cabin?
是啊 我们都拿到手了
Yeah, yeah, we've got 'em.
带回匡提科
We're gonna take 'em back to Quantico.
或许能发现一些我们还不知道的谋杀案
It might shed light on the murders we don't know about.
那棵树上挂的人体残肢
That tree had a lot more body parts
远超五个受害人身上的
than 5 victims could produce.
明天再忙录音带的事吧
Tackle those tapes tomorrow.
我觉得大家今天都已经够累的了
I think all of us have had more than enough for one day.
能稍微打扰你片刻吗
May I bug you for a second?
来吧
Please do.
有传言说...
There's a rumor floating around...
佩内洛普啊
Penelope.
你真的在认真考虑去新奥尔良工作吗
Is New Orleans something you're seriously considering?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这事来得很突然
It sort of came out of nowhere.
但是 相信我
But believe me,
在跟你们商量前 我不会擅自做决定的
I'm not gonna do anything without consulting all of you first.
你如果能去 是他们走大运了
They would be lucky to have you.
但是
But...
真到了不得不抉择时 希望你考虑进这个因素
something to factor in, you know, should things get serious.
如果我另谋他就
If I were to move on from my position,
我希望由你来接任组长
I had you in mind to take over as unit chief.
等等 你是要...
Wait. Are you--
不 至少在跟你们大家商量前不会
No. At least not until I've consulted with all of you.
但我希望你在考虑选择时 能知晓这点
But I wanted you to know that when you weigh your options.
就这些了
That's all.
艾米莉
Emily...
谢谢你
Um, thank you.
你这么说 对我意义重大
That means a lot that you said that.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
我了解我找到的这些人
I know these people I find.
他们不是我真正的父母
They're not my real parents.
但奇怪的是
But the weird thing is,
有时候假装不比真实的差
sometimes pretending isn't just as good as the real thing.
而是更好
It's better.
听到什么有趣的内容了吗
Anything interesting?
很奇怪
It's strange.
一方面 嫌犯被悔恨折磨得快要崩溃
On the one hand, the unsub was torn apart by remorse
活在你能想象的最可怕的地狱里
and living in the worst possible hell you can imagine,
但是 突然间
but then in the next instant,
他又好像进入了某种童话世界里
it was like he was in some kind of a fairy tale
里面全是惊奇和快乐
filled with wonderment and delight.
早前的录音带也显示了同样的双重性
Earlier tape reflected the same duality.
他被深深的心理和情绪裂痕撕裂了
He was split by a deep psychological and emotional fissure.
话虽如此 但他不是精神分♥裂♥症患者
Yeah, but he wasn't a schizophrenic
甚至连反♥社♥会♥者都算不上
or even a sociopath, really.
他的作案手法组织性很强 效率很高
I mean, his M.O. was well-organized and efficient.
可能仅仅是两种彼此独♥立♥又相互冲突的现实
Could just be the two separate and conflicting realities
在他的体内共存
co-existed inside of him.
是啊 就像他拥有某种幻想的生活
Yeah, almost like he had some kind of a fantasy life
会偶尔掌控他这个人 你明白吗
that would take over from time to time, you know?
像是一种应对机制
Like a coping mechanism.
真是迫不及待听你分享你的新发现
Well, can't wait to hear what you find.
-是啊 -祝你安睡
- Yeah. - u202dSleep well.
你也是
You too.
在我知道我要动手之前
There's this feeling that comes over me
内心总会被一种强烈的感觉所占据
right before I know I'm going to do it.
要是我知道该如何对你们形容就好了
If only I knew how to describe it to you.
明天还去射击场练习打靶吗
We still on for shooting range practice tomorrow?
现在 我只想赶快回家
Right now, all I want to do is get home
和克里斯朵一起喝杯酒
and have a drink with Krystall.
能到时候再说吗
Can we play it by ear?
当然可以
Of course.
没出什么事吧
Everything ok?
嗯
Yeah.
但我有一点不安
I guess I'm feeling a little rattled.
怎么了
What's going on?
在回来的飞机上我一直在想
You know, it took the whole flight back to figure it out,
突然我想明白了
but then it hit me.
上一次我在树林里追逐嫌疑犯
The last time I chased an unsub through the woods,
我差点没命
I damn near died.
埃弗雷特·林奇那次
Everett Lynch.
曾出现在S14E13
我知道创伤后应激障碍确实存在
I know that PTSD is real.
我们在战场上见过太多了
God knows, we've both seen enough of it in wartime.
很不幸 确实是
Unfortunately, we have.
但因为我自己从来都不是受害者
But because I never fell victim to it myself,
我觉得我这一生都带着一丝
I guess I've lived my life with a sliver of...
傲慢
arrogance.
什么傲慢
Which is?
我自认为我对创伤后应激障碍免疫
That I was immune to PTSD.
这是一件可以由意志决定的事
It's mind over matter.
但多亏埃弗雷特·林奇
Well, thanks to Everett Lynch,
我现在不免疫了
I'm not immune now.
林奇在杀死他的女儿之后就没风声了
Well, Lynch has been quiet since he killed his daughter.
可能暂时停手了 常有的事
Could be he's gone dormant. That happens sometimes.
连环杀手BTK 黄道十二宫杀手
BTK, Zodiac.
BTK=Bind/Torture/Kill 捆绑/折磨/杀害
林奇不会 他是另一种禽兽
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表