who, uh, always saves the day
什么都知道
and has all the answers.
完全没有恋母情结 是吧
And has zero mommy issues, right?
但我了解真正的他
But, um...I know the real him.
是吗 真正的我是什么人 凯特
Oh, yeah? Who's the real me, Cat?
真正的斯宾塞·里德
The real Spencer Reid
会把女人摔到墙上
Throws women against walls...
还咬牙切齿地威胁要杀了她
And hisses that he's going to kill them.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
-住手 -我要杀了你
- Stop it! - I'm gonna kill you.
当时的情况完全不同
That was a very different situation.
才不是
No, it wasn't.
她说什么呢
What is she talking about?
你说吧
You tell her.
我说她不会信的
She's not gonna believe it coming from me.
情况多不稳定
How fluid is the situation?
不是不稳定 是一触即发
Don't think fluid. Think flammable.
两年前
Two years ago,
凯特让她的搭档绑♥架♥了我妈
Cat had her partner kidnap my mother.
就像今晚这样 她惹得我发怒
Just like tonight. She got under my skin and--
你就把她摔在了墙上
And you threw her against a wall.
别遗漏细节 斯宾宾
Don't skimp on the details, Spencie.
她有权知道一切
She deserves to know everything.
她当时还怀孕了
She was pregnant at the time
我伤害她时 也知道这个
and I knew that when I hurt her.
还有
And?
第二天
The next day...
我流产了
I miscarried.
完了
The end.
不是真的
That's not true.
绝对是真的
It is most certainly true.
去查我的病例吧
Check my medical records.
那不代表 我...
That doesn't mean I-I would--
住口吧
Stop.
看
Look.
我以为你是个好人呢
I thought you were decent.
到此为止吧 拜托
Pull the plug. Come on.
不 还不行 罗西 你在哪
No. Not yet. Rossi, where are you?
我们快到男友公♥寓♥了
We're almost at the boyfriend's apartment.
我们会在那里监视 并在一英里范围内设路障
We'll stake it out and set up roadblocks in a mile radius.
如果茱莉叶发现有陷阱
If Juliet smells a trap,
她会杀了爱洛依丝
she'll kill Eloise.
我们得让其不备
We need to get the drop on her
打她个措手不及
so she doesn't see us coming.
里德清楚我们需要什么
Reid knows what we need.
如果他能让凯特打给茱莉叶
If he can get Cat to call Juliet,
我们就能追踪她的位置 打她个措手不及
we can pinpoint her location and do exactly that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
注意到你男友是在对你道歉
Notice how your boyfriend is apologizing to you
而不是对我吗
and not me.
-他不是我男友 -我不是她男友
- He's not my boyfriend. - I'm not her boyfriend.
很好
That's good.
因为男人都一样
Because men are all the same.
是吧 麦克克
Aren't they, Maxie?
别那么喊她
Don't call her that.
怎么 你要把我摔倒墙上 掐我脖子 吗
What, are you gonna throw me against a wall and choke me,
还是你只那么对孕妇
or do you only do that to pregnant women?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我希望你看清
Because I want you to see it.
我要你看清他...
I want you to see that he is...
并不比之前伤害过你的人更好
No better than whoever hurt you before.
停下
Stop.
我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it on your face.
他叫什么
What's his name?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
就是我的事
It is exactly my business.
事实上 是我的专长
In fact, it's my specialty.
如果你需要 我可以让茱莉叶
I mean, I could have Juliette and baby sister
和你妹妹过去一趟
go over there if you want.
她们可以解决掉他
They could take care of him.
答应吧
Say yes.
满足她的要求
Give her what she wants.
他想让你 让我打个电♥话♥
See, he wants you to get me to make a little phone call
这样他们就能追踪了
so they can trace it.
他们真厉害 联调局
They're so good, the FBI.
你俩是什么毛病
What is wrong with the two of you?
你们之间变♥态♥扭曲的关系是怎么回事
What is this sick, twisted thing that you have?
我只想救我妹妹
Listen, I just want to save my sister.
你能不能就告诉我
Will you please just tell me
我要怎样才能救她
what I have to do to do that?
告诉我他叫什么
Tell me his name.
告诉我你们的故事 就行了
Tell me the story. That's it.
然后 如果他们能让茱莉叶安然离开
And then if they can let Juliette exit stage right,
我就保证会放了她
then I promise you I will let her go.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
给 用这个 我的手♥机♥
Here. Use this use my phone.
他们无法追踪
They can't trace it.
那是你不知道
You'd be surprised.
都不用打电♥话♥
I don't even need a call.
发个照片就行
Just--just a photo.
让我能确认她还活着
Something to prove to me that she's still alive. Please.
先说故事
Story first.
麦克斯
Max, Max,
我曾跟她处在过同样的情况下
I have been here with her before.
她打了电♥话♥后 叫她的搭档杀了我妈
She called the number and told the partner to kill my mom.
太难办了 是吧
It is so tricky, isn't it?
你要相信谁呢
I mean, who are you gonna trust?
撒谎 出轨 暴♥力♥的疯子
The lying, cheating, violent psychopath...
还是我呢
or me?
他叫迈克·戴维斯
His name was Mike Davis.
我们约会了两年
We dated for two years.
很好 什么时候结束的
Good. When did it end?
去年
Last year.
他床上功夫好吗
Was he good in bed?
闭嘴
Shut up.
怎么了 你得清楚自己面对的情况
What? You have to know where you stand.
他还行
He was good...
很擅长让我跟
Good at, um, separating me
我的朋友和家人分开
from my friends and my family.
以至于他第一次打我脸时
Enough that the first time he punched me in the face,
我根本无处可去
I didn't have anywhere to go.
我的第一反应也不是"快逃"
And my first response wasn't "get out."
不是"去死吧" 而是"对不起 迈克"
It wasn't "go to hell." It was "I'm sorry, Mike."
所以他知道他拿住我了
That's when he knew he had me.
你去过几次医院
How many hospital visits were there?
没去过
None.
不 他...
No, he...
他大概知道伤害我的分寸吧
He knew how to hurt me just enough, I guess.
但你还是找到了足够勇气离开
But you found the strength to leave.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我谋划 等待
I planned and I... I waited.
等什么
Waited for what?
我住在华府
I live here in D.C.
但我也是弗吉尼亚州的居民
But I'm also a resident in Virginia.
许可证六十天才下来
It takes 60 days for the permit to clear.
麦克斯 别说了
Max, stop talking.
马上停下
Stop talking right now.
不 别停 来
No, don't stop. Here.
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
我这就输入短♥信♥
Look, I'm gonna enter the text.
继续说 我就按"发送"
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表