Doctor told me her heart stopped.
是的 不过他们把她救回来了
It did, but they brought her back.
我要见她
I need to see her.
她已经在手术了
She's already in surgery.
得等一会了
It's gonna be a while.
值班护士到新生儿重症监护病房♥
Charge nurse to NICU.
值班护士到新生儿重症监护病房♥
Charge nurse to NICU.
我能和你一起等吗
It all right if I wait with you?
当然
Yeah, of course.
她也会想见到你的 等她
She's gonna want to see you, too, when she--
等她醒来的时候
when she wakes up.
你在做什么 我们都快到安全屋了
What are you doing? We're almost at the safe house.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我们现在不能去那
We can't go there now.
联调局包围那里
It's only a matter of time before the FBI
只是时间问题
are all over it.
拜托 继续开吧
Come on, let's keep going.
等他们找到那里时我们早远走高飞了
We'll be long gone by the time they find it.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Fine. So what now?
我们分开走
We're gonna split up.
不 没门
No. No way.
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
待在一起太危险了
Staying together is dangerous.
就算我们乔装 他们也会查找
Even with disguises, they're gonna be looking
父女一起出游的
for a daddy and daughter traveling together.
我花了那么大力气找到你
After everything I went through to find you
重新联♥系♥上 你不能这么对我
and reconnect, you cannot do this to me.
对你怎么样
Do what to you?
我帮你逃出监狱
I busted you out of jail.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
所以 飞走吧 小小鸟
So...fly away, little birdy.
飞吧 飞吧
Fly, fly, fly.
你觉得好笑吗
You think that's funny?
听着 你去墨西哥 好吗
Look, you go to Mexico, ok?
我几个月就去找你
I'll come meet you in a couple of months.
-几个月 -是的
- Months? u202d- Yeah.
不 我已经等了你几个月了
No. I've already waited months for you,
六个月 在监狱里 你觉得那容易吗
6 months, in prison. You think that was easy?
你知道 你知道我做了什么
You know what-- you know what I had
才把你从监狱救出来吗
to do to bust you out of that prison?
你觉得那容易吗
You think that was easy?
你欠我的
You owe me. u202d
你为什么这么想
How do you figure?
你能从小石城逃脱的唯一原因
The only reason you got away in Little Rock
是因为我故意让自己被捕
is because I let myself get arrested.
你欠我的 因为这么多年你都不在我身边
And you owe me for all the years you stayed away.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
那是罗波塔
That was Roberta.
求你了 爸爸 让我留下
Please, daddy. Let me stay.
我能帮忙
I can help.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
是的 就是这个
Yeah, this is it.
他们就在这荒郊野岭把车扔了
They just left it out here in the middle of nowhere.
同步下信息
Give me something.
我们找到了车
We found the car.
无论他们从这去了哪里 都是徒步离开的
Wherever they went from here, they went on foot.
所以现在我们要找到他们的安全屋
So now we need to look for their safe house.
很可能是在三公里范围内租的房♥子
Most likely a rental within a two-mile radius,
可能是过去六周左右租的
Probably rented within the last 6 weeks or so.
爱彼迎上的房♥主太多了
Airbnb tentacles are many.
我这有数十家
I've got over a dozen listings.
我们得缩小范围
We need to narrow that down.
林奇的化名呢
What about Lynch aliases?
化名 我爱你
Aliases. I love you.
有了
Uh, I got something.
有一栋在巴尔的摩郡的房♥子
I've got a house in Baltimore County
在一个月前被亚瑟·图利尔租了
rented a month ago under the name Arthur Terrell.
我们在追查他 他不会用那里的
He won't use it now that we're onto him.
但是那也许能告诉我们他下一步要干什么
But it might tell us something about what his next moves are.
有什么能帮你的吗 年轻的女士
Can I help you, young lady?
希望如此 先生
I really hope so, sir.
我的车在外面的路上没油了
I ran out of gas on the road out there,
我不知道你能不能帮我一下
And I was wondering if maybe you could help me out.
我只需要到最近加油站的油就可以
I only need enough to get to the nearest station.
离这几英里的地方就有加油站
There's one a couple of miles from here.
我想我能帮忙
Well, I think I can help with that.
我仓库里存了点油
Got some gas out in the shed.
罗杰 谁在外面
Roger? Who's at the door?
来吧 爸爸 行动吧
Come on, daddy, let's go.
天啊 亲爱的
Damn, darling.
没想到你这么有天分
I didn't know you had that in you.
我还有很多是你不知道的
There's a lot you don't know about me.
我说了我能帮忙
I told you I could help.
她完全是你的菜 对吗
She's exactly your type, isn't she?
不 没事 没事的
No, it's--it's ok. I'm ok.
不用 来吧
No, go ahead.
不过动作快一点
But hurry up.
洁婼探员结束手术了
Agent Jareau's out of surgery.
她丈夫在这吗
Is her husband here?
在 他刚出去给孩子打电♥话♥了
He is. He just stepped out to call their kids.
她还好吗
Is she ok?
她流了很多血 不过现在稳定了
She lost a lot of blood, but she's currently stable.
她会没事吧
Is she gonna be all right?
在她意识清醒前
We won't be able to assess whether or not
我们无法评估
she sustained any neurological damage
她是否存在神经损伤
until she regains consciousness.
我跟她说话她能听见吗
Could she hear me if I talk to her?
不太可能
It's unlikely.
我不断在脑海里回忆 我不知道
I keep going over it in my head, and I don't know
怎么没早点发现你不见了
how I didn't realize you were missing sooner.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道咱俩之间
I know things between the
最近有些奇怪
two of us have been kind of weird lately...
自从你说了你爱我以后
ever since you said you love me.
你说了我也听见了 问题是
You said it and I heard it, and the thing is,
我
I just--I...
我不知道要怎么办
I don't know what to do with that.
我是说 我知道你为什么那么说
I mean, I know why you said it.
我只是不知道 也许你是认真的
I just don't know... maybe you meant it.
如果是的话 那又意味着什么
And if you did, what does that mean?
那次婚礼后你没再提过 我
When you didn't bring it up after the wedding, I...
我也没有 因为我
I didn't either 'cause I just...
我不知道要怎么跟你提起
I didn't know how to talk to you about it,
所以我就什么都不跟你说了
So instead I just stopped talking to you.
我也不想事情变成这样
And that is not what I meant to happen.
而现在 突然间 这一切都无所谓了
And now, all the sudden, none of that matters.
现在最重要的就是
All that matters is that...
你能醒过来
is that you wake up
我能有更多时间和你在一起
And that I get to have more time with you.
我想...
Ah, I guess...
我无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine my life without you in it.
别离开我
Please don't leave me.
罗杰和海伦·福斯特
Roger and Helen Foster.
埃弗雷特划了海伦的脸
Everett took Helen's face.
我查了安全屋
I checked out the safe house.
就在离这里不到三公里的地方
It's less than two miles from here,
但他们没去
but they were never there.
我在那里找到了七万五千美金和乔装用的东西
I found $75,000 and a stash of disguises.
就是这个原因
Then that's what happened here.
你毁了他的逃跑计划
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表