Looks like we caught a break.
加西亚要我们调出布伦达·哈克
Garcia wanted us to pull hard copies
所有未被电子化的
of all of Brenda Hacker's files,
纸质档案
the ones that hadn't been digitized.
结果发现十二年前 布伦达被分配
Turns out 12 years ago Brenda was assigned
帮助凯尔·彼得斯争取他儿子伊森的监护权
to help Kyle Peters get custody of his son Ethan.
等下 就是负责第三名受害人肖恩
Wait a minute. The same person was the case worker
和嫌犯的那个社工吗
for our third victim Sean and our unsub?
这只是巧合吗
We thinking that's just as coincidence?
事实上 有可能
Well, actually, it might be.
这里的社工 都必须见很多
Social workers here, they're forced to see a lot of clients,
不同背景的客户
cover a lot of ground,
我们还未发现
and we haven't seen any connection
她和其他受害者有任何联♥系♥ 所以...
between her and our other victims, so--
等等 这上面说凯尔大学时期
Hold on. It says here Kyle was arrested
因两次酒驾被捕
on two DUI charges in college.
他因酗酒问题寻求过帮助
He sought help for a drinking problem.
然而布伦达仍然帮他争取到了监护权
And yet Brenda still managed to get him custody.
就像我说的 她就是赌注经纪人
Like I said, call your bookies.
那表明她有典型的自恋型救世主情结
That would indicate a classic narcissistic savior complex.
布伦达喜欢这些人需要她
Brenda likes that these men need her,
她借此利用他们
and she uses it against them.
佩内洛普 把你目前找到的关于她的资料都发过来
Penelope, I need everything you've found on her so far.
收到 这就来
Got it. Coming, coming.
布伦达来了吗
Is Brenda here?
刚到 在我办公室
Just arrived. Put her in my office.
好 我们要去凯尔家和他最后出现的地方调查一下
Ok. We need to check out Kyle's home and last knowns.
跟他之前的同事和邻居聊聊
Talk to his former co-workers and neighbors.
他把这两个孩子带到了某个地方
He's taken these kids someplace,
可能是一个私人的地点
likely somewhere personal.
你说的我都照办了
I did everything you asked!
现在该你履行承诺了
Now it's time to make the trade!
他在跟谁说话
Who's he talking to?
他疯了 这里没别人
He's crazy. There's no one there.
我们得逃离这里
We've got to get out of here.
怎么逃
How?
帮我把胶带弄开
Help me with my tape.
我们不是这么说的
That's not what we agreed to!
你跟我说这样就可以了
You told me that this would be over with!
等等 她在利用这些人赚钱
Wait a minute. She was making money off these guys?
对 明摆着是敲诈勒索
Yep. Extortion plain as day.
什么 她跟他通过这么多次话 相处过这么久
What? All these calls, all this time together.
也许还有进一步的联♥系♥
Maybe it didn't stop there.
布伦达很聪明 她不会引祸上身的
Well, Brenda's smart. She's not gonna incriminate herself.
我们不能放她走
Well, we can't give her an out.
布伦达对嫌犯非常熟悉
Brenda knows our unsub and well.
目前 她是我们找到那两个孩子的最大希望
Right now, she's our best bet at finding those kids.
布伦达 你最后一次见到凯尔·彼得斯是什么时候
Brenda, when was the last time you saw Kyle Peters?
十到十二年前
10, 12 years ago.
但你知道他儿子过世的事吧
But you were aware that his son passed away?
是 我听说了 我跟他不是很熟
Yeah. I heard. I didn't know him very well.
我只是他的社工
I was just his case worker.
根据通话记录 七年前你打给过凯尔
According to cell phone records, you called Kyle 7 years ago.
我记不太清了
I don't really remember.
在那之前 你在处理他的案子时
And prior to that when you were handling his case,
每天会用私人电♥话♥
you called him 4 or 5 times a day
给他打四五通电♥话♥
from your personal phone,
有的通话长达数小时
sometimes after hours.
你觉得工作需要通这么久电♥话♥吗
That sound like work to you?
不需要
Uh, it does not.
我觉得你比表现出来的更了解凯尔
I think you knew Kyle a lot better than you're letting on.
或许你们有私交
Perhaps you saw each other socially.
你这样说让我很不舒服
I'm not comfortable with this conversation.
布伦达 这些是你的财务记录
Brenda, these are financial records, yours.
可以看到在上述时间中
Uh, you'll see that there are a large number of cash deposits
你存入了大量现金
during the time period in question,
有趣的是 这些现金的数量
and what's interesting is that they match up
与凯尔的银行记录相符
with these records here, which are Kyle's bank records.
凯尔在相同时间内取出了相等数量的现金
They show withdrawals from the same time period.
我不喜欢你们的暗示
I don't like what you're implying.
哈克女士 凯尔已经杀了五个人了
Ms. Hacker, Kyle has killed 5 people.
他还绑♥架♥了两个青少年
He's abducted two teenagers,
很有可能会杀了他们
most likely with the intent to kill them, too.
我根本不知道发生了什么
I don't know anything about that.
我没有做错任何事
I haven't done anything wrong.
你说的不完全是事实 布伦达 对吗
Well, now that's not entirely true, Brenda, is it?
你专门挑选单身父亲 就像肖恩
You target single men, like Sean,
他们通常迫切地想要获得孩子的抚养权
fathers who are desperate to retain custody of their children.
你让他们在桌子下面递给你现金
You get them to slip you a little cash under the table,
作为交换 你篡改他们的档案
and in exchange, you doctor their files.
你没有证据
You can't prove that.
是还没有
Not yet.
你说服法官让凯尔得到儿子的抚养权
You convinced a judge that Kyle should get custody of his son
即使他有酗酒史
despite his history with alcohol abuse.
我猜事故那晚凯尔喝醉了
My guess is he was drunk on the night of the accident,
当他从昏迷中醒过来后
and when he woke up from his coma,
你打电♥话♥给他 帮他修改了他的说法
you called him, and you helped him fix his story.
你说事故是由于路面黑冰造成的
You added in that bit about the black ice.
很明显这个说法是为了保护你而不是他
Now it's pretty clear that story was to protect you, not him.
你不想任何人深挖凯尔的过去
You didn't want anybody digging into Kyle's past
然后发现你费力隐藏的秘密
and finding something that you worked so hard to hide.
在我看来 这就是危害儿童罪
The way I see it, that's child endangerment.
布伦达 为你自己好
So, Brenda, do yourself a favor.
回来坐下告诉我们
Sit back down and tell us
你和凯尔是什么关系
about your relationship with Kyle,
你合作的话 我们会考虑减轻刑罚
and we'll take your cooperation into consideration.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
不在他档案里的所有事
Everything that wasn't in his case file.
我们说好了的 小锈
Now we agreed, Rusty.
我们说好了
It had to be.
布伦达说凯尔和他儿子
Brenda told us that Kyle and his son
以前喜欢在山脚下的一个废弃金矿
loved to explore an area around an abandoned gold mine
附近探险
in the foothills.
是的 每个周末都去
Yeah. They went every weekend.
可以理解 凯尔是个科学家
That makes sense. Kyle was a scientist.
他想让儿子培养一个相似的爱好
He wanted to foster a similar love in his son.
我们确定他会把艾玛和科林带来这里吗
We're sure this is where he would take Emma and Colin?
这里很合适 这个金矿很偏僻
It's ideal. The mine's secluded.
已经空了很多年了
It's been vacant for decades.
小心一点 我们要进入他的地盘了
We need to be careful. We're gonna be on his turf.
就是这样 凯尔
This is it, Kyle.
牺牲他换回你的孩子
This child for yours.
求你不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我 我不能
I just--I--I can't.
对不起 我下不了手
I'm sorry. I can't.
你难道不想再见到你儿子吗
Don't you want to see your son again?
求你了
Please.
牺牲他换回你的孩子
This child for yours.
求你了
Please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 伊森
I'm so sorry, Ethan.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 伊森
I'm so sorry, Ethan.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
对不起 伊森
I'm so sorry, Ethan.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
轮胎印延伸到里面去了
These tracks lead inside.
就是这个地方没错
This has got to be it.
地图上显示 在北面
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表