What if my brain's bleeding out
我的大脑失血过多 怎么办呢
'cause there's nothing left for me to do?
你应该去做自己喜欢的事情
The world needs you to do what you love.
有吗
Have you done that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当然知道 你喜欢什么
Sure you do. What do you love?
我喜欢魔术
I love magic
鬼故事
and ghost stories.
跟我一样喜欢转笔
Fiddling with your pen like me.
还有呢
What else?
果冻
Jell-o...
金桔
Kumquats...
教书 学习
Teaching, learning,
书 希望
Books, hope...
与人建立连结
Making connections...
有所...有所作为
Making... making a difference.
你
You.
我喜欢你
I love you.
有很多喜欢的呢
That's a lot to love.
里德夫人
Mrs. Reid?
保守做法是进行手术
The conservative approach would be surgery.
这样能尽快减轻斯宾塞脑部的肿胀
It may reduce the swelling around Spencer's brain faster.
也有风险 可能造成癫痫或出血加剧
There is risk. It could cause seizures and even more bleeding.
我还以为今天周二呢 但不是
I thought it was Tuesday, and it's not Tuesday.
所以我也没法说
And so I can't tell you.
方便让我们单独谈谈吗
Could we have a minute?
当然
Sure.
他会想要如何
What would he want?
我不想自己来做这个决定
I don't want to make the decision.
戴安娜 有一次斯宾塞跟我说
Diana, you know, one time Spencer told me
你和我属于他认识的最聪明的那批人
that you and I are two of the smartest people he knows.
我想肯定有研究表明
I guess there's some study that shows
心脏和胃部也有知觉细胞
that the heart and the stomach have like cells of consciousness,
类似第二大脑
like a second brain.
我明白你的大脑有时做出
And I get it that your brain has done things
攻击斯宾塞的事
to attack Spencer sometimes,
但你的心和肚子[本能]总是知道
but your heart and your guts have always known
什么对他最好 我说得对吗
what's best for him. Am I right?
对
Yes.
所以我们现在只需要动用聪明的内心
So we're just gonna use our brilliant insides
去为斯宾塞作出明智的选择 好吗
to make a brilliant choice for Spencer right now, ok?
我儿子怎么了
What's happening to my boy?
他怎么了
What is happening to him?
听着 选择没有对错
Look, there's no wrong choice,
但你得作出决定了
but you have to decide.
你可以驻留在这颗蓝色星球上
You can stick around on the blue marble
也可以启程去向广袤的未知
or travel out into the great unknown.
是时候了
It's time.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
记得我们唯一一次吵架吗
You remember our one and only fight?
争论谁是世上最伟大的诗人那次吗
About the world's greatest poet?
那通电♥话♥持续了大概四个小时
We were on the phone for, I think, 4 hours.
你需要去别人身上重拾这份激♥情♥
You need to find that kind of passion with someone again.
我得先知道
First I need to know
你最喜欢的是不是还是
if your favorite is still--
卡明斯[美国诗人]
E.E. Cummings.
"当你思考 抑或相信 哪怕确知
"Whenever you think or you believe or you know,
你和他人无异
you're a lot of other people,
可一旦有所感受 你独独是自己"
but the moment you feel, you're nobody but yourself."
"身处这倾尽全力
To be nobody but yourself...
迫使你成为其他人的世界
In a world which is doing its best night and day
要独独成为你自己
to make you everybody else
便是打一场最最艰难的战役
means to fight... the hardest battle
这一役凡人类均可参与
which any human being can fight.
这一役永不止息"
And never stop fighting."
斯宾塞
Spencer.
杰森·基甸
斯宾塞
Spencer.
听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be ok?
他表现得十分顽强
He's putting up one hell of a fight.
但现在下结论为时尚早
But it's still too early to know for sure.
我得让他留院做更多检查
I need to keep him here for tests.
失陪下
Excuse me.
他怎么样了
How is he?
-他情况稳定了 -谢天谢地
- He's stable. - Thank God.
他醒了吗
Is he awake?
他之前稍微睁了下眼
He opened his eyes for a second.
算是进步吧
It's progress.
请告诉他我一定会尽快赶过去的
Please tell him I will be there as soon as I can.
我肯定会说的 林奇的案子怎么样了
You bet I will. What's going on with Lynch?
我们觉得格雷西的妈妈或许能帮我们找到他的下落
We're thinking Grace's mom might be a clue to where he's going.
我记得我们对她的了解不多
I remember we didn't have a lot on her.
丽兹·考斯特 她二十二岁时生下了格雷西
Liz Coster. She gave birth to Grace when she was 22.
oxy=oxycontin 奥施康定 一种镇痛片
五年前因服药过量而死
And she OD'd on oxy 5 years ago.
怎么了 戴夫
What's up, Dave?
林奇把我写进了他的故事里
Lynch wrote me into his story.
我肯定是他终局游戏的一部分
I've got to be part of his end game.
得再派人去保护克里斯朵的安全
I need more security for Krystall.
克里斯朵
我看到他的警徽 就开门让他进来了
I saw his badge, I just opened the door.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你想明白了吗 戴夫
You figure it out yet, David?
是不是我这里有你需要的东西
I've got something you need,
你绑♥架♥我妻子当人♥质♥ 直到你拿到手为止对吗
and you're holding my wife hostage until you get it?
尽管召集人手 这会是个大场面
Call in all your favors. It's gonna be a doozy.
他们在中心港口附近
They're near centerport.
我们需要个计划
We need a plan.
-什么样的计划 -完美的计划
- What kind of plan? - A great plan.
我知道他想要什么
I know what he wants.
打给局长 别让其他任何人知道
Call the director, no one else.
只有在必要时才透露计划 才能成功
This only works if it's need to know.
怎么
What is it?
我们必须做个交易
We're gonna have to make a trade.
他以前也这样过吗
Has he been here before?
像这样躺在医院里
In the hospital, like this?
是的
Yes.
你有在他身边守着他吗
Were you here for him?
是的
Yes.
那种感觉很难受吧
Aw, how awful.
的确如此
It was, actually.
曾经霍奇纳探员也受伤住过院
And then there was the time Agent Hotchner was in the hospital.
还有摩根的妻子
And Morgan's wife.
小洁今年也住院了
And J.J. earlier this year
还有 我
And...me.
通知他们我们过去了 紧急抢救
Let them know we're coming in. Code 3.
真的 我...
Yeah, I've...
其实我进医院的次数
I've actually been in hospitals more times
比我愿意承认的要多
than I am caring to admit.
有时候 我觉得肯定有更好的办法
Sometimes I think there's got to be a better way, you know.
肯定有更好的地方
There's got to be a better place.
的确有 对我们所有人都有这样一个地方
There is. There is for all of us.
斯宾塞 我今天看到天上有好多堆积云
Spencer, I saw some cumuliform heaps today.
那是他最爱的云
His favorite clouds.
我帮他采过云彩
I plucked that for him.
想要什么东西上面都有
Everything is up there.
我们想要的时候 就把想要的东西采下来
And we pluck what we want when we want
把不想要的都放手
and we let go what we don't.
听上去真棒
That sounds very good.
好吧 我要采摘一份记忆...
Ok, I am plucking a memory about...
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表