有何贵干
Can I help you?
我们找假称是夏洛特·伯克的人
We're looking for someone posing as Charlotte Burke.
假称 什么意思
Posing as her? What do you mean?
-她在吗 -来过
- Is she here? - u202dShe was.
她要用保管箱
She wanted access to her safe deposit box.
你提供了帮助
And you helped her with that?
需要经过两步验证 用到指纹
It required two-step authentication, thumbprint.
照章办事
We follow protocol.
她拿走了箱里的东西
Did she get the contents of the box?
没错 她已经走了
Yes. She's gone.
今天真是棒极了 我都
Today's been amazing. I don't...
希望时间就停留在今天
I don't want it to end.
你会再来的
Well, you'll come back.
到时候你还认识我吗
Will you know me?
说不准
I can't say.
但我们已经有了今天
But we have today.
但不够
Well, it's not enough.
其实说不通吧
You know what, it doesn't make sense.
她怎么知道这种情况不会保持下去呢
How does she know it won't last?
谁 艾迪吗 她知道的
Who, Addy? Oh, she knows.
她之前也遇到过这种
She's been through this before.
但那是别人
Not with you, though.
你不是统计数据 而是个体的人
You're not a statistic, you're an individual.
-这我明白 -不是的 你说不准
- I understand that. - No, you don't know,
我说不准 她也说不准
and I don't know, and she doesn't know, either.
斯宾塞 请不要再继续了
Spencer, please don't go down this path.
而且我们还可以做更多尝试
And there are things that we can do.
我认识约翰·霍普金斯大学的人
I know--I know people at Johns Hopkins.
可以送你去课题研究
I can get you into a study.
不要再参加研究 不要再进行药物试验
No more studies, no more drug trials.
我不想要这些
I don't want that.
这么说你打算就...你打算放弃了吗
Oh, so you're just-- you're giving up?
我是要接受现实
I'm accepting.
我无意把余生用来
I'm not going to spend the time I have left
追求并不存在的治愈方法上
chasing after a cure that does not exist.
我觉得这并不明智
Well, I think that's foolish,
而且我不懂你为什么不愿为我去试
and I don't understand why you won't do this for me.
既然她已经拿到了钱
Ok, so now that she's got the money,
他们很快会离开本地的吧
they're gonna blow out of town, right?
很快就会 但还需要处理夏洛特
Soon. They still have to deal with Charlotte.
也需要改换外表
And they'll need to change their looks,
起码格雷西需要
at least Grace will.
夏洛特总该是被关在某处的
They have to be holding Charlotte somewhere.
不是她的公♥寓♥
Well, they're not in her apartment.
他们在特区肯定认识别的什么人
There has to be some other DC connection.
福斯特夫妇呢
What about the Fosters?
他们在马里兰谋杀的那对吗
The couple they murdered out in Maryland?
嗯 万一他们并非随机的被害人呢
Yeah, what if they weren't random victims?
万一他们是定好的目标呢
What if they were targeted?
有可能 那片地区有别的住房♥
That's possible. There were other houses in the area,
有的甚至离弃车点更近
some were even closer to where they abandoned their vehicle.
而且当时开枪的不是埃弗雷特 而是格雷西
And Grace was calling the shots at that point, not Everett.
会不会福斯特夫妇认识格雷西呢
Ok, so what if the Fosters have some kind of connection to Grace?
认识的不是格雷西 而是瑞秋·诺顿
Not Grace, but Rachel Norton,
她读预备学校时就开始用这个名字
Her alias from prep school,
圣彼得学校的骄傲 瑞秋·诺顿
以这个名字获得福斯特奖学金
was awarded the Foster scholarship.
看不出来他们见过面
There's no indication that she ever met them,
但她肯定知道他们
but she certainly knows who they are.
他们在华盛顿有资源吗
Do they have any kind of presence in DC?
在M大街有一处备用房♥
Pied-a-terre on "M" Street.
这就是了
That's it.
晚了
We're too late.
她已经死了
She's dead.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫夏洛特·伯克 求你们帮帮我
I'm Charlotte Burke. Please help me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
♪ I am the passenger ♪
♪ And I ride and I ride ♪
♪ I ride through the city's back sides ♪
♪ I see the stars come out of the sky... ♪
公♥寓♥里的尸体是格雷西
The body in the apartment is Grace.
他杀了自己的孩子
He killed his own child.
对他而言 她从来都无关紧要
She never matter to him.
所以罗波塔才能挡在他们俩中间
That's why Roberta was able to keep him away from her.
但既然要杀死格雷西 他何必大费心力
But why bother breaking her out of federal custody
把她从联邦拘留所劫出来
if he was only gonna kill her?
因为她是个麻烦
Because she was a liability.
他怕被格雷西出♥卖♥♥♥
He was afraid she'd turn on him.
她恋父
She had daddy issues.
因为你像一个家长
She would have sought your approval
所以她会想要获得你的认可
by virtue of the fact that you're a paternal figure,
这也威胁到了埃弗雷特
and that made her dangerous to Everett.
但为什么要割下她的脸皮呢
But why take her face?
我认为格雷西是罗波塔的替身
I think Grace became a surrogate for Roberta,
而他最最鄙夷又最最害怕的人
and Roberta's the one women he despises and fears
莫过于罗波塔
above all others.
但她身在监狱 他无从下手
But she's behind bars, which makes her inaccessible to him.
再说 埃弗雷特是连环杀手
Besides, Everett's a serial killer.
他是一匹独狼
He works alone.
罗波塔知道如果有机会 他就会这么对格蕾丝
Roberta knew that he would do this to Grace if given the chance.
所以她才费尽心力地把他们隔开
That's why she went to such lengths to keep them apart.
她了解他那个人
She understands him.
不止如此
It's more than that.
她是唯一从他手上活下来的女人
She's the only woman who survived him.
你在说谎
You're lying.
他不会干那种事的 他下不了手的
He wouldn't do that. He couldn't.
你知道他会的
You know that he could.
拜托 别逼我给你看证据
Please, don't make me prove it to you.
你有照片吗
Do you have a photo?
给我看
You show me.
你不会想看的
You don't want to see this.
给我看
Show me.
天呐
Oh, god.
这是她的手
Those are her hands.
我能认出她的手 我能认出...
I know her hands. I know...
为什么
Why?
到底为什么 他将她从监狱里弄出去了啊
I mean, why? He broke her out of jail.
为什么
Why?
他认为她会出♥卖♥♥♥自己
He thought she would rat him out.
她绝对不会那么做的
She would never do that.
埃弗雷特并不知道这点
Everett didn't know that.
或者说他根本不在意
Or he just didn't care.
你早知道他内心阴暗歹毒
You knew he had it in him.
所以你才将格蕾丝送去了圣彼得学校
That's why you sent Grace to St. Peter's.
我只是希望她能有好的人生机会
All I ever wanted was for her to have a chance.
波比 看着我
Bobbie, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
必须有人来彻底阻止他
He has to be stopped.
我需要你的帮助来抓住他
And I need your help to catch him.
说吧 你愿意帮我吗
Now, will you help me?
你该走了
You should go.
孩子们需要回去好好睡觉
These boys need to get some sleep.
他们想陪着你
They want to be with you.
我想回家
I want to go home.
快了
Soon.
你好 你好 大家好
Hello, hello, hello.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
你看上去美极了
You look amazing.
不 才不是呢
No, I don't.
知道吗 你看上去还活着
You know what, you look alive,
那他妈简直太美好了
and that is frickin' amazing.
谢谢
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表