他得回去
He needs to get back.
整合一下
So let's put this all together.
平行宇宙 错误的时间线
Parallel universes, wrong timeline,
穿越回过去
get back as in cross over.
我大概知道这其中的联♥系♥了
I think I know how this is all connected.
我们得发布侧写
We need to deliver the profile.
嫌疑人是四十岁上下的男性
We're looking for a male in his late 30s or early 40s,
我们认为他的杀戮
who we believe is killing
是为了穿越进入平行宇宙
in order to cross over into a parallel universe.
该嫌疑人生活在幻想中
This unsub is a man living inside a delusion,
他认为自己身处的破碎现实是错误的
a fractured reality that he believes is wrong.
有的人认为我们生活在错误的时间线中
The idea that we're living in the wrong timeline
这种想法通常被称为曼德拉效应
is most commonly described as the Mandela effect.
曼德拉效应是一种心理学现象
The Mandela effect is a psychological phenomenon
和虚假记忆综合征类似
similar to false memory syndrome.
这么叫是因为有相当数量的人
It's so called because a significant number of people have
都清楚记得纳尔逊·曼德拉
a very clear memory of Nelson Mandela
于上世纪八十年代死在狱中
dying in prison in the 1980s
然而事实并非如此
when we know that not to be true.
事实上 他活了下来 得以释放
He did, in fact, survive, was released,
成为南非总统
and made president of South Africa
直到2013年去世
until he passed away in 2013.
科学家和心理学家尚未对这一现象
Scientists and psychologists haven't figured out
给出合理解释
this phenomenon yet.
但网上有一种理论十分流行
But a popular theory online is
该理论认为我们生活在一个平行现实中
that we are currently living in a parallel reality,
在前不久的某个时间点
that at some point in the recent past
我们的世界或者时间线发生了转移
our world or timeline shifted,
而且证据比比皆是
and the evidence is all around us.
比如有很多事
Things we collectively
我们的记忆都和现实情况向左
remember to be one way are actually another.
童年书籍的名称 作者的名字
Names of childhood books, authors,
某些词句 甚至品牌
certain phrases, even brands.
比如《伯伦斯坦熊一家》
"The Berenstein bears"
有人记忆中是《伯伦斯玷熊一家》
while others recall "The Bserenstain bears."
还有《好奇的乔治》
Or Curious George--
你们记忆中那只猴子有没有尾巴
do you guys remember a tail or no tail?
有
A tail.
总得有尾巴
Got to have a tail, right?
它可是猴子
He's a monkey.
没有
No tail.
我们不清楚是什么引发了
We don't know what sparked
嫌疑人对曼德拉效应的兴趣
our unsub's interest in the Mandela effect,
但只要查出来 就能找到嫌疑人
but when we find that, we find him.
他专挑父亲或担任父亲职责的人下手
Do we have a theory on why he's targeting
你们有相应的理论来解释原因吗
fathers or father figures?
目前 根据他的暴♥力♥行为
Well, as of right now, given the violence,
应该是出于憎恨 可能是指向自己的父亲
he seems driven by a hatred perhaps towards his own father.
这个人很危险
This man is dangerous.
他单独行事 目的性很强
He's isolated, and he's mission-oriented.
必须发布警告 让公众不要和他正面冲突
We have to issue a warning to the public not to confront him.
他还在逍遥法外 抓紧工作吧
He's out there. Let's get to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么不许我见他
Why won't you let me see him?
你见不到自己拒绝去看的东西 凯尔
You can't see what you refuse to look at, Kyle.
时间不多了
You're running out of time.
咖啡
Coffee?
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
各位 我们这边
Look, guys. We are banging our heads
毫无头绪
against a wall here.
丹佛有很多大学
I mean, Denver is littered with colleges,
我们好不容易摸清楚了
and we've already worked our way
大部分教师学者 科研人员的情况
through most of the academics and scientists.
这么说吧 我们应该后退一步
Well, you know what? We just need to step back
换别的角度
and look at things differently.
曼德拉效应是心理学上的概念 对吧
The Mandela effect is a unique psychological construct, right?
也就是说 嫌犯纠结在这件事上
I mean, there's got to be a good reason
肯定有其原因
why he latched onto it in particular.
遭遇极端创伤的人往往会
Well, creation of dissociative realities
创造出分离的现实来当做精神支柱
can often be a crutch for people who've suffered extreme trauma.
那从这个角度入手
Ok. Let's run with that.
我们要找的人 很可能因为自己的原因
We're looking for a loss triggered by an event
失去了非常重要的人
likely caused by the unsub himself,
他深感愧疚
and then this inability to accept this reality
所以这种不能接受现实的状况也是一种防御机制
would be a defense mechanism for a mind racked with guilt.
由于嫌疑人无法面对真实的世界
So unable to face reality,
所以他创造了自己的现实
our unsub has created his own.
但还是没有解释他为什么专杀扮演父亲角色的人
Still doesn't explain why he's killing father figures, though.
也能解释
Unless it does.
假如他的这种变化主要是由自己的愧疚所致
Say his own guilt is a major factor in a break like this.
那就意味着 他是出于某种自我厌恶
That would mean that he's picking out dads
而去挑这些父亲下手
out of some kind of self-loathing.
他的行为不是出于对自己父亲的憎恶
This isn't about his hatred toward his own dad.
这些死者是他自己的替身
These men are surrogates for him.
他的愤怒指向的是自己
He's angry at himself.
嫌疑人自己是父子关系中的父亲
Our unsub's the father here.
昨晚你怎么了
What happened to you last night?
我以为你会来呢
I thought you'd come by.
我还发了短♥信♥
I texted you.
来 跟我来
Oh. Here. Come with me.
说说吧
Talk to me.
我也不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
可以从两周前
Well, maybe you start with why you canceled
你取消行程开始
your trip a couple weeks ago.
我说了 当时发生了绑♥架♥案
Like I said, there was an abduction.
艾米莉 案子是不会停的
Emily, there's always gonna be a case,
我们都明白
and you know I know, ok,
但你本该来过周末
but you were supposed to come for the weekend,
第一次见基利
finally meet Keely.
然而你不接电♥话♥也不回短♥信♥
And now you're back to dodging my calls and texts.
是我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有 而且很感谢你送的花
No, and thank you for the flowers.
不客气 但既然我没做错 又是什么原因呢
Oh, you're welcome, but if not, then what is it?
这件事比我以为的要难
This has just been harder than I thought it was gonna be.
我不想因为异地
You know, I never wanted
让我们产生嫌隙
moving here to change anything between us.
我想要的 只有你
What I want... is you.
我想要我们在一起
I want us,
但现在感觉你有意疏远
but right now, it feels like you're... pulling away.
我们是要分手吗
Are we breaking up?
不是 我不是想分手
No. That's not what I want.
那你想要的是什么 告诉我
Well, then what do you want? Tell me.
我会照做
I'll do it.
在上班呢
We're at work.
我只希望在你回华盛顿之前
Before you go back to D.C.,
给这段关系一个清楚的定位 可以吗
I just want to know where we stand, ok?
我刚刚还找你呢
Oh, hey. I was just looking for you.
怎么了
What's up?
佩内洛普发现
Penelope found something hinky
给肖恩·迈克菲提供帮助的那个社工
in regards to the social worker
有一些古怪
who was helping Sean Mcafee.
她现在叫了其他人沟通进展
She's bringing the others up to speed now.
好的 很好
Ok. Great.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
一开始看布伦达·哈克 负责肖恩的社工
Ok. So our initial interview with Sean's case worker
并没有什么问题
Brenda Hacker didn't raise any red flags,
但她是最后见到他的人
but she was the last person to see him alive,
布伦达·哈克
所以我又深挖了一番
So I did some additional spelunking.
然后呢
And?
欢迎来到雷电堡
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表