我觉得在手的轮廓里画火鸡挺棒的
I--I would call turkeys made out of hands amazing,
我觉得这个世界需要更多老师
And I also--I think that the world needs more teachers.
起码需要更多好老师
Good ones, at least.
好吧 这算怎么回事
Ok, what's going on here?
这是什么放长线钓大鱼的撩妹行为吗
Is this part of some kind of long-con pickup move?
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - u202dNo?
那这是什么
Ok, then what is it?
我今天需要和一个正常人
I'm supposed to have a normal conversation
开展一段正常的对话
today with, uh, a normal person,
你让我觉得挺正常的
and you strike me as being normal.
什么
What? Ha!
好吧 我直说了
All right, so let me get this straight.
我是你寻找正常人
I'm part of your homework
这项家庭作业中的一部分
to locate someone normal.
你这么说听起来感觉很奇怪 但我...
Well, it sounds weird when you say it like that, but what I--I--
我一直在做和工作地点有关的梦
I've been having this recurring, uh, workplace dream--
好了好了 别说了
No. Yep. No. Stop.
我不太喜欢听别人说他们的梦
Just--I don't like it when people talk about their dreams.
我不打算和你说我的梦
Well, I was--I... I wasn't going to tell you about my dream.
我只是要通过说起我做的梦
I was basically just, uh, talking about my dream
来引出梦可以反映很多内在的观点
to illustrate the point that dreams can provide a lot of insight.
对你而言
To you.
和工作地有关的梦意味着
A workplace dream means there's something
你的工作压力很大
stressful going on at your work, which
而你又说自己是联调局的 那当然
I think you said was the FBI, so yeah.
就是联调局和犯罪的那些事 说吧
FBI stuff, crime, go.
我想问 如果我不告诉你我的工作会很奇怪吗
Let me ask you this: is it weird if I don't tell you what I do?
因为这是这么久以来我第一次
Because this is the first conversation I've had in a long time
没有因为工作开启一段谈话
where I'm not defined by my job, and it...
而且感觉挺好的
is nice.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max?
麦克辛的简称 我不喜欢那名字
Yes, short for Maxine, which I hate.
给你
Here you go.
妈妈 这位是斯宾塞
Mom, this is Spencer.
这枚魔币现在是你的了
This is your magic penny now.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
我儿子怎么会跟一个陌生人做金钱交换
Why is my child exchanging money with a stranger?
说来话长 但我可以给他做担♥保♥
It's a long story, but I--I vouch for him.
顺便说一句 你儿子很了不起
Your son is remarkable, by the way.
谢谢 顺便说一句 她单身
Thanks. She's single, by the way.
你可以走了 米歇尔
Good-bye, Michelle.
家父最大的愿望就是把她嫁出去
It's our father's dream to marry her off.
我们备了一份超惨的嫁妆 可以考虑进去
There's a super sad dowry, if that sweetens the pot.
真的可以走了 米歇尔
Good-bye, michelle.
拜拜
Bye. u202dBye.
虽然我还是不懂什么叫正常 不过
I still don't know what normal is, but...
真的很不错 谢谢你
This has been nice, so thank you.
你那个梦
That dream of yours...
嗯
Yeah?
愿意谈谈吗
Do you want to tell me about it?
我真的很想找出这个变♥态♥
I really want to find this perv,
也不知道究竟哪没想到
and I don't know what I'm missing.
稍微停一下
Hey, stop for a second.
我知道你对每个案子都倾注个人感情
I know you take our cases personally,
但都没像这样
ok, but not like this.
愿意谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
有一个人
There's this guy,
阿列克谢·斯坦诺维奇 给我造成困扰
Alexei Stanovich, and he's been bothering me,
发消息 问我为什么不乖乖作个家庭主妇
messaging me and asking me why I'm not barefoot and pregnant
还详细地描述他计划如何杀死我
and explaining in detail how he's gonna kill me.
为什么这事你谁都没说过呢
Hey, why haven't you told anyone about this?
阿列克谢·斯坦诺维奇人在俄♥罗♥斯♥的圣彼得堡
Alexei Stanovich lives in St. Petersburg, Russia,
没法抓他
so he's ungettable,
而且关键在于 这还不是
and the thing is, it's not
摆在我面前的最糟糕的事情
even the worst thing I have to deal with.
此外 我在网上和别人的那些互动...我
Like, the interactions I have on the web, I--
-都是工作的一部分 -怎么会呢
- It's just part of my job. - How is that possible?
你连犯罪现场的照片都没好感
You don't even like to look at crime scene photos.
我没和别人说过这个...
I don't think I've ever told anybody this...
但是我不喜欢犯罪现场照片的原因
But the reason why I don't look at crime scene photos
在于我这边也有很多"犯罪现场"
is because I kind of have my own version.
有时我需要去到的网络空间
Sometimes the places on the web I need to go are riddled
充满了强♥奸♥主题的笑话和种族歧视的言论
with rape jokes and racial epithets,
假如这都受不了
and if you can't take it,
滚出聊天室吧 你个弱智肥猪
get out of the chat room, you stupid, fat b-tard.
虽然我无法阻止阿列克谢·斯坦诺维奇
I can't stop Alexei Stanovich,
但这家伙
but this guy...
我一定会找到这家伙
I'm gonna find this guy.
已存档短消息 伊丽莎白·怀斯
你人尽可夫为什么不让我也爽爽
已存档短消息 伊丽莎白·怀斯
我要划你
已存档短消息 伊丽莎白·怀斯
你躲不掉的
我无法详细解释自己离开联调局的原因
I can't fully explain why I left the FBI.
我当时去做卧底
I was undercover.
艾米莉 简单一点 你有两个选项
Emily, I'll make it simple for you. You have two choices.
要么现在告诉我真♥相♥ 要么上法庭说
You can tell me the truth now or in court.
抱歉打扰
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
-方便吗 -嗯
- Um, do you have a second? - Yeah.
失陪
If you'll excuse me.
听着 加西亚很想找到那个跟踪狂
Look, Garcia's in a tailspin
她心烦意乱的
trying to find elizabeth's stalker.
看来你也差不多 你还好吧
It looks like you are, too. You ok?
不好 他刨根问底的
No. He's dug in.
被针对妄想就是这样
Well, that's the problem with targeted individuals.
无法说服他们这些幻觉是假的
You can't convince them their delusion isn't real,
所以唯一可行的策略便是将就他们
and the only strategy that works is just to indulge them
直到他们对他人或自身不再构成威胁
until they're no longer a threat to themselves or others and...
怎么这个眼神看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
有注意到他怎么目送你出去的吗
Did you notice how he checked you out?
嗯 嗯 感觉
Yeah, yeah, it felt like
我得多穿一点 或者备一只电击枪
I needed a thick coat or some kind of taser.
因为你和前不久弃他而去的那位妻子长得很像
That's because you look like his wife who just left him.
我和他妻子长得像
I look like that man's wife?
那家伙还能娶到妻子
Somebody married that man?
主要是气质上 强势
It's more of an attitude--strong,
直率 有说服力
forthright, convincing.
不是吧
No.
塔拉 他想要告我 拜托了
Tara, he's gonna sue me. Please?
你欠我很多酒
You owe me a lot of drinks.
布莱恩 你好
Brian. Hi.
我是特别督查探员露易丝
I'm SSA Lewis.
可以说我就是 艾米莉背后的那个女人
I guess you could say I'm the woman behind the woman,
明白我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
当然明白
Oh, yes, I do.
既然你已经查出那么多信息
You know, since you've uncovered so much,
我很放心跟你说实话
I feel comfortable leveling with you.
确实有人在监视你
You are being watched...
我就知道
I knew it.
但不是我们干的
But not by us.
想想吧
Think about it.
中情局
CIA.
国安局
NSA?
你只需要知道
All you need to know
监视你的绝非联调局
is that it's not the bureau.
假如你执意起诉的话
But if you move forward with this court case...
就可能暴露不该暴露的人
I risk exposing the wrong people.
正是
Exactly.
天啊 布莱恩 你很灵光
Man, Brian, you are a smart guy.
所以
So...
来讨论一下后续的行动
Let's you and I discuss next steps.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表