You're making me look bad.
只是在做我热爱的事情
Just doing what I love.
我要为此敬一杯
Hey, I will drink to that.
你不能在舞会美人来之前
Uh, you're not supposed to start the festivities
就开始敬酒了
until the belle of ball has arrived.
不用担心
Don't worry, ok,
这只是第一轮敬酒
'cause this is gonna be the first of many.
佩内洛普 恭喜你
Penelope, congratulations.
一开始以为我们是为了庆祝戴夫的退休
Here I thought we were coming to celebrate Dave's retirement,
但马特告诉我这其实是你的告别派对
but Matt said it is your farewell party.
你接到了上百个工作邀约
And you had like a hundred offers.
四舍五入才有那么多 不过是的
Oh, that's only if you round up, but yes.
总之是一个非盈利组织 离这里很近
Anyway, it's nonprofit, it's close to here,
而且那里穿衣服不像联调局这么保守
and the dress code isn't all
我不用按规定必须穿什么
FBI conservative like I've been having to do.
我还是不想承认你要走了
I'm still in denial that you're leaving.
没了你肯定不一样了
It won't be the same without you.
最好不一样
Better not be.
戴夫决定他不会马上退休
Dave decided he wasn't going to retire.
他不想让队伍一下子
He didn't want the team to go through too much
经历太多变动
of a transition all at once.
主要是戴夫永远不会真的退休
That's 'cause Dave's never gonna actually do it.
跟你们所有人在一起
Hey, look, being with you all,
做一些常人无法做的事
doing what few others can,
这才是我的归属
that's where I belong.
但是今夜的主角不是我
But this night is not about me.
敬我们亲爱的佩内洛普
To our beloved Penelope.
干杯
A salut.
干杯
A salut.
♪你是皇后♪
♪ And you, you will be queen ♪
♪没有什么♪
♪ Though nothing ♪
♪可以将我们分开♪
♪ Will drive us away ♪
♪我们可以是英雄♪
♪ We can be heroes ♪
♪就算只有一天♪
♪ Just for one day ♪
就算只有一天 宝贝
Just for one day, baby.
就算只有一天
Just for one day.
♪我们可以做自己♪
♪ We can be us ♪
♪就算只有一天♪
♪ Just for one day ♪
♪我♪
♪ I ♪
♪我还记得♪
♪ I can remember ♪
♪我还记得♪
♪ I can remember ♪
♪站在墙边♪
♪ Standing by the wall ♪
♪在墙边 在墙边♪
♪ By the wall, by the wall ♪
再来一次
And again!
♪子弹从我们头上穿过♪
♪ Shot above our heads ♪
♪从我们头上穿过♪
♪ Above our heads ♪
♪我们接吻♪
♪ And we kissed ♪
接吻
Kiss!
♪仿佛没有什么会崩塌♪
♪ As though nothing could fall ♪
♪没有什么会崩塌♪
♪ Nothing could fall ♪
♪至于遗憾♪
♪ And the shame ♪
遗憾
The shame!
遗憾
Shame!
♪就留在另一边♪
♪ Was on the other side ♪
♪我们可以打败它们♪
♪ Oh, we can beat them ♪
♪永远都打败它们♪
♪ Forever and ever ♪
♪我们就是英雄♪
♪ Then we could be heroes ♪
♪就算只有一天♪
♪ Just for one day ♪
♪我们可以是英雄♪
♪ We could be heroes ♪
♪我们可以是英雄♪
♪ We could be heroes ♪
♪我们不需要♪
♪ We don't need no... ♪
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么
So, uh...
既然我们马上就不是同事了
I was thinking since we're not gonna work together anymore,
那
That, uh,
我能邀请你共进晚餐吗
maybe I could take you to dinner.
好啊
Yeah.
好吗
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
我们共进晚餐
We'll eat.
我 好
I--yeah.
太棒了
Cool.
佩内洛普告诉我们大家
Penelope reminds all of us
改变是好的
that change is good--
很痛苦 却是正面的
Painful, but good.
尽管琳达·巴恩斯给过我们不少痛苦
And as much pain as Lynda Barnes caused all of us,
她激励了我改变
she has inspired me to change.
所以我要把头发都剪了 你们准备好
So I'm cutting all my hair off. Get ready.
我和佩内洛普一起成长
So, um, I've grown up with Penelope,
并不是从小一起长大 而是成年人的成长
not as kids, but as adults.
她成为了我的姐妹
And she has become my sister--
无论我在什么境况 她都支持我
There for me wherever I've found myself.
她曾经说我
Once she said that I was
凝聚了这个团队
the glue that kept this team together.
但我们都知道
But we all know
你才是那个人
that that was really you.
我们来到了终点的开端
So we're at the beginning of the end.
下周这个时候 我们就不能
And this time next week, we're not gonna be together
像我一直记得的那样聚在一起了
like we have been for as long as I can remember.
我想让你们每一个人知道
I need you each to know that
你们在我的心中都有一个特殊的位置
you hold a really special place in my heart.
还有
And...
我想要冻结这一刻
I want to freeze right now.
我想要深深地记住
I want to soak this in.
就是这样 我记住了
There, I did.
感谢你们一直以来让我成为你们的一员
Thank you for letting me be a part of this for so long.
感谢你们提醒了我
And thank you for reminding me
无论这个世界看上去有多阴暗
that there is an infinite amount of heroism
世上还有还有无尽的
and kindness in the world,
善意和英勇
no matter how bleak it seems.
我最爱的乐队说
My favorite band says the love you take
出自披头士歌♥曲《The End》
获得多少爱就要付出多少爱
Is equal to the love you make.
所以我不说祝酒词
So instead of a toast,
我想许一个承诺
I want to make a promise.
我们能不能保证无论我们之后去了哪里
Can we please promise that no matter where we go after this
我们都把这种感觉留在我们的心中
that we keep this feeling in our hearts?
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Salut!
干杯
Salut!
女士 先生 我知道它们看起来很像普通的纸盒
Ok, lady and gent, I know they just look like boxes,
但是它们其中一个是古董订书机收藏
but one of those is a vintage stapler collection,
所以请你们一定要小心
so be careful.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这箱子大队是怎么回事
What's with the box brigade?
我以为你下周才要走
I thought you weren't leaving till the end of the week.
等等 就跟小马队离开巴尔的摩那样急着跑路吗
Wait, moving out of here like the Colts did Baltimore?
原在巴尔的摩的小马队连夜搬至印第安阿波利斯
好吧 没人懂你这是什么意思
Ok, no one knows what that means.
所以你不打算告诉我们吗
So you weren't gonna tell us?
昨天晚上的告别太完美了
It's just that last night was such a perfect good-bye,
所以我就想何不急流勇退
right, and I thought why not end on a high?
佩内洛普
Penelope.
我知道我错了
I can see I was wrong.
我给搬运工准备了一些点心
Look, I got some treats for the movers.
我可以烧水 然后我们可以像文明人一样
And I could put the kettle on and we could have tea
坐下喝点茶
like civilized people.
好吗
Yeah?
我们试试
We can try.
别这么瞪着我 我真的很抱歉
Don't balefully look at me. I'm really sorry.
你是在等女王吗
So you expecting the queen?
一贯如此
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表