Yeah, everything's fine, son.
我们从莉莉开始
Ok, let's start with Lily.
我觉得我们需要换个游戏
I think we need to find another game.
骰子上什么都没有
There's nothing on the dice.
当然有了
Of course there is.
你们没有仔细看
You're just not looking hard enough.
好了 莉莉
Ok. All right, Lily.
五
5.
非常感谢二位前来
Thank you so much for coming in.
他们说你们需要我们看一些照片
They said you wanted us to take a look at some pictures.
如果二位不介意的话 都在这呢
If you don't mind, they're right in here.
这些人我都不认识
I don't recognize any of these people.
我也是
Me, neither.
慢慢来
Take your time.
先关注于其中一组 不着急看下一组
Try focusing on one group before moving on to the next.
他们又是些什么人呢
Who are they, anyway?
和你们一样 是另外三位受害者的家人
Family members of the other 3 victims, like you.
我看看 二 三 四
So I think-- 2, 3, 4--
莉莉扔到八就赢了
Lily has 8 to win.
没错 但扔到二 六 或者七
Yeah, but 2, 6, or 7,
你就死了
and you're dead.
别有压力
No pressure.
来吧
Here you go.
八
8!
赢家诞生
We have a winner!
棒
Nice!
棒
Yes!
见鬼了
I'll be damned.
弗雷德
Fred.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么做到的
How did you do this?
你们怎么认识的
How do you know these people?
上个月坐游船时认识的
We met on a cruise last month.
沿加拿大境内的圣劳伦斯河北上
Went up the St. Lawrence River in Canada.
嗯 船在蒙特利尔停留一个白天
Yeah, the boat docked for the day in Montreal,
所以我们五个人决定租车
and the 5 of us decided to rent a car,
在乡间来一次自驾游
go drive around the countryside on our own.
目前知道的情况是
So here's what we know.
十月二日 在蒙特利尔
These 5 people rented a car together
科林·恩斯沃斯 旺达·斯塔彻
这五个人合租了一辆车
in Montreal on October 2.
数周之内
And within weeks,
他们全都有心爱的人
all of them had loved ones
遭嫌疑人的攻击
who were attacked by our unsub--
弗雷德·柯克曼 劳拉·柯克曼 科林·恩斯沃斯 旺达·斯塔彻 梅格·雷诺兹
索菲娅·柯克曼 朗达·柯克曼 约瑟夫·恩斯沃斯 希拉·斯塔彻 乔尔·雷诺兹
约瑟夫·恩斯沃斯 科林的父亲
Joseph Ainsworth, Colin's father,
希拉·斯塔彻 旺达的妹妹
Sheila Stecher, the sister of Wanda,
以及乔尔·雷诺兹 梅格的父亲
and Joel Reynolds, Meg's father.
这是他们走的路线
And this is the route they took.
中途停下吃午饭 然后回去乘船
They stopped for lunch, then went back to the boat.
在路上某个地方 他们遇到了嫌疑人
Somewhere along the way, they encountered the unsub.
肯定如此
Must have.
应该把弗雷德和劳拉叫来
We should bring Fred and Laura in
由戴夫做认知取证
for a cognitive with Dave.
还应该对他们做保护性拘留
We should also place them in protective custody.
虽然不知道下一个是谁 但嫌疑人肯定还没完
We don't know who's next, but this unsub isn't finished.
还记得他们从瓦砾下面
Ok, do you remember the male cadaver
找出的男性尸体吗
they retrieved from that shed?
这种事忘不掉啊
Not the sort of thing one forgets.
我来加深一点记忆
Well, allow me to make him a little more unforgettable.
结果发现那男孩穿的是亮黄色连衣裙
Turns out our boy was wearing a bright yellow dress,
他们还发现有老式的女士太阳镜
and they retrieved vintage lady's sunglasses.
所以嫌疑人把他打扮成了一个女人
So the unsub dressed him up to resemble a woman--
他是个替身
A surrogate.
然后把他炸成了碎片
And then blew him to smithereens--
过度杀戮
Overkill.
这家伙正往怒火的源头逼近
Yeah, this guy's approaching the ultimate source of his rage.
很可能就要大结局了
We could be looking at an end game here.
卢克去医院 加强安保
Ok, Luke, get down to the hospital, beef up security.
明白
Got it.
我去弄点咖啡 你要吗
Getting some coffee. Want some?
探病吗
Visiting someone?
嗯 女儿和外孙女
Yeah, my, uh, daughter and granddaughter.
我是来看妈妈的
I'm here for my mom.
她发生了意外
She was in an accident.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
希望这个能帮她振作
I'm hoping maybe this might cheer her up.
肯定会的
I'm sure it will.
是哪位医生负责
Which doctor do you guys have,
你女儿和外孙女
um, your daughter and granddaughter?
德莱尼医生
Dr. Delaney.
他也是我妈妈的主治医师
That's my mom's doctor, too, actually.
大家都说他非常棒
Everyone says he's amazing.
是的
Yeah.
祝你晚上好
You have a nice evening.
你也是
You, too.
要安排一位警员在等待区站岗
All right, let's see if you can have one of your officers post up here in the waiting room.
我不希望任何非医务人员
I don't want anybody going into this room
走进这个房♥间
that's not authorized medical personnel,
没有例外
no exceptions.
还需要一位警员
We're gonna need a police officer
接柯克曼夫妇去警局
to take Mr. and Mrs. Kirkman down to the police station,
确保他们了解情况
make sure that they understand what's going on.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
那是什么
What's that?
我也不知道 一分钟前
I don't know. It wasn't there
我查房♥的时候还没有
when I made my rounds a minute ago.
快送病人出去
Get the patient out of here now,
整层楼立刻疏散
and clear this entire floor now.
不该等拆弹小组过来再行动吗
Shouldn't we wait until the bomb squad gets here?
不行 没时间了
No, there's no time.
这是遥控的
He's using a remote.
来吧 送她出去
Let's go. Get her out.
稍等片刻 小洁过来了
Hang on a second. JJ's walking in.
谁知道怎么回事
Does anybody know what happened?
没人知道 卢克到现场
No, Luke was there,
然后大家开始疏散
and then everybody started evacuating,
社交媒体信息流
孟菲斯地区医护所
然后除了卢克 所有人都走了
and then no one was there but Luke,
卢克·埃尔维斯最近出现于
库珀-杨医院
艾拉拉大道12859号♥
田纳西州孟菲斯
我也不知道发生了什么
and I don't know what happened to him.
医院已封锁
The hospital's on lockdown,
但还没有爆♥炸♥发生
but there's no signs of an explosion.
艾米莉和戴夫应该已经到了
Emily and Dave should be there by now.
我有发现就立刻联♥系♥你
I'll let you know if I find anything.
你有发现也马上告诉我
You let me know if you find anything,
总之得有所发现
But we need to find something.
卢克 你还好吧
Luke, are you ok?
没事
I'm fine.
不过暂时是不需要任何咖♥啡♥因♥了
I won't need any caffeine for a while, though.
是哑了吗
Did it misfire?
不是 本来就不是用来炸的
No, it was never rigged to go off.
是用来摆样子的
I think it was just for show.
他从索菲娅房♥间出来 肯定就是嫌疑人
He came out of Sophia's room. He's got to be our guy.
劳拉已经确认他就是
Laura already ID'd him as the man who sat
在等候区和她聊天的人
and talked with her in the waiting room.
她之前没见过他吗
She'd never seen him before?
没有 没在这儿见过 也没在加拿大见过
Nope, not here, not in Canada.
假如嫌疑人的目标始终是
If the unsub's goal all this time has been
惩罚并最终杀死朗达及其女儿
to punish and eventually kill Rhonda and her daughter,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表