朗达·柯克曼和她女儿
Rhonda Kirkman and her daughter
还在重症监护室
are still in the ICU.
小伙伴们 爆♥炸♥物的包装上有美国邮戳
Friends, packaging received from the latest bombing had U.S. postage,
但奇怪的是 没有取消的标记
but curiously, no cancellation marks.
嫌犯可能是为了让包裹看上去更可信
Well, the unsub put them on just to make them look legit.
我们是这么推断的
So it's what we theorized.
他亲手把炸♥弹♥送上门
He's hand delivering the bombs.
这样暴露自己有很大风险
Risky business exposing yourself like that.
大多数炸♥弹♥客都很怯懦
Most bombers are cowards who do their
躲在暗处干脏活
dirty work from the shadows.
这里面还缺了点东西
You know, there's something else missing
一些这类罪犯的特性
that we usually find with this type of killer--
一份宣言
A manifesto,
用来表明他们的立场
some sort of cause they wish to espouse.
均为美国著名炸♥弹♥客
泰德·卡辛斯基 埃里克·鲁道夫
Ted Kaczynski, Eric Rudolph,
蒂莫西·麦克维 炸♥弹♥客一般都是被极端意识形态
Timothy McVeigh, bombers tend to be fanatics
所驱使的狂热份子
driven by extreme ideologies.
这回的受害者模式也很难分♥析♥
Victimology's also tough on this one.
加西亚 还是没找到受害者之间的联♥系♥吗
Garcia, still nothing to connect the victims?
唯一的联♥系♥就是他们都是地球人
They are homo sapiens on the planet earth,
除此之外 年龄种族都是乱炖
but besides that--age, race, ethnicity-- it's one big mash up.
他们还有一点相同
Well, they had one thing in common--
嫌犯想杀了他们
the unsub wanted them all dead.
塔拉 你和卢克去看看最新的犯罪现场
Tara, you and Luke go take a look at the latest crime scene.
里德 小洁 你们去医院
Reid, JJ, you'll head to the hospital.
田纳西州 孟菲斯
克里斯蒂静养得怎么样
So how's Kristy's bed rest going?
她还算听话 但还是不太高兴
She's complying, but she's not happy about it.
而我成了大家都讨厌的
And I am being that hard-ass hall monitor
走廊监视器
that everybody hates.
你有看我们发给你的炸♥弹♥证物吗
Have you had a chance to review that bomb evidence we sent you?
看了 打来就是为了说这个
Yeah, that's why I'm calling.
能肯定嫌犯是同一个人
So we're definitely dealing with one unsub here.
三起袭击的炸♥弹♥组装和包装都是一样的
The assembly and packaging in all 3 attacks are identical.
炸♥弹♥看起来也没那么精细
Those bombs didn't look especially sophisticated.
的确
No, they're not.
只要找到对的网站
You stumble across the right website,
一般人都能组装这样的炸♥弹♥
and your average person could probably put these together.
还有一点 每个炸♥弹♥的包装里
One more thing. It looks like each package contained
似乎都有一本书
a book of some kind.
或者这是爆♥炸♥的导火索
Maybe that's what set off the explosive.
翻开封面就炸了
You open the cover, boom.
我一开始也是这么想的
That was my initial thought, too,
但我没找到任何弹簧引爆装置
but I'm not seeing any spring-loaded triggers.
那是定时引爆吗
Then what then, a timer?
不 也没有定时装置
No, no timing devices, either.
我觉得这是炸♥弹♥都是
I think these explosives are being detonated
被远程引爆的
via remote control.
行 你可以忙你的了
Ok, I'll let you go.
你今天的带娃计划是什么
So what are your kiddie plans for today?
内容可精彩了
Oh, we're gonna go big.
做顿好吃的 也许会玩下桌游
Uh, cook a fancy meal, maybe play a board game.
桌游吗
Board game?
我这有个好几年前
Yeah, I've got one here I bought
在泰国买♥♥的桌游 还没开封呢
in Thailand years ago, haven't opened yet.
[意大利语]
Attenzione alla varieta.
翻译一下
Translation?
大致就是远离电子游戏
Roughly, deviate from video games
风险自负
at your own risk.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运[意大利语]
Buona fortuna.
相册 这看来就是马特提到的书了
Photo album. This must be the book Matt was talking about.
在其他犯罪现场也发现了
Yeah, similar albums were pieced together
类似的相册
at the other crime scenes.
我们在追查购买♥♥地点
We're trying to track down where they were purchased.
有发现照片吗
Any actual photographs recovered?
只有朗达家里发现的这张照片
Only this one from Rhonda's house.
但你看
But check this out.
他给朗达寄了一张她房♥子的照片
He sent Rhonda a picture of her own house.
确实是她的房♥子 可是
Her house, but...
除此之外呢
what else?
你怎么想的
So what do you think? Huh?
我们要选一些之前从没吃过的东西
We're gonna choose something we've never eaten before,
我们要一起从头做起
we're gonna make it from scratch together.
我们为什么不能吃点正常的东西
Why can't we eat something normal?
比如说比萨
Like pizza.
因为我们总是吃正常的东西
Because we eat normal all the time.
来吧各位 会很有趣的
Come on, you guys, it'll be fun.
我们多做一份给妈妈
We'll make extra for your mommy.
给她一个惊喜
We're gonna surprise her.
我们这么做 我会把眼睛闭上
Here's what we'll do. I'm gonna close my eyes
移♥动♥我的手指 你们喊"停"
and move my finger, and when you say "stop",
我所指的那本书 不管是哪本
the book I'm pointing to, no matter what,
我们就来研究一下封面上的菜
we'll fix what's on the cover.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
很喜欢你们的热情
Loving the enthusiasm.
好 我们开始
Ok, here we go.
停
Stop.
"现代摩洛哥"
"Modern Moroccan".
巴西拉配上迪加
Basilla with dejaj--
带加 大加
dajaj--daja--
好吧 有一点复杂
All right, it's a little complicated.
我们来看看原材料是什么
We're gonna check and see what the ingredients are.
姜 姜黄根
Ginger, ok. Turmeric,
碎藏红花
crumbled saffron threads?
碎藏红花
Crumbled saffron threads.
吃比萨怎么样 各位
How does pizza sound, you guys?
我们吃比萨吧
Yeah, let's do-- let's do pizza.
比萨
Pizza.
柯克曼先生 柯克曼太太 我是里德博士
Mr. and Mrs. Kirkman, I'm Dr. Reid.
我是特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼 我们是联调局的
I'm SSA Jennifer Jareau. We're with the FBI.
医生说你们会过来的
The doctors said you'd be coming.
对于你们女儿和外孙女身上发生的事
We're very sorry about what happened
我们深表遗憾
to your daughter and grandchild.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道现在很艰难 但是...
We know that this is a difficult time, but--
没事 你问你的
No, no, ask your questions.
不过我们俩都没睡好
Neither one of us has had much sleep, though.
航♥班♥都订满了 所以我们从密歇根开车过来的
Flights were all booked so we drove down from Michigan.
是的 开了一晚上
Yeah, straight through the night.
你们知道是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who might have done this?
完全不知道
Not at all.
大家都很喜欢朗达
Everybody loves Rhonda.
她在这个世界上没有敌人
She didn't have an enemy in the world.
柯克曼先生
Mr. Kirkman?
我太太对人太宽容了
My wife cuts people too much slack.
你们得去查查朗达的前男友
Rhonda's got an ex you need to check out.
-弗雷德 -不 这些人得知道 劳拉
- Fred. - No, these people need to know, Laura.
兰德尔·吉尔曼
Randall Gilman.
朗达去年夏天和这个傻♥逼♥离婚了
Rhonda divorced that S.O.B. last summer,
她得到索菲娅的抚养权之后
and when she got custody of Sophia,
他说他要让她付出代价
he said he was gonna make her pay.
-他不是这个意思 -不
- That's not what he meant by that. - No, no,
这是原话 让她付出代价
exact words. Make her pay.
打扰一下 柯克曼先生 柯克曼夫人
Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Kirkman.
朗达还在手术中
Rhonda's still in surgery,
但如果你们想见见你们的外孙女
but if you want to see your granddaughter for a few minutes,
跟我来吧
come with me.
我的天 索菲娅
Oh, my God, Sophia.
求求你们找到凶手
Please find who did this.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表