No, not Lynch. He's a different kind of animal.
我觉得他改变了作案手法
I think he's adjusted his M.O.,
而我们还不知道他的杀人行动
and we're just not aware of his activity.
我真心希望你说错了
Well, I hope to hell you're wrong.
但我仍然想不通的是
But the one thing I still can't figure out,
他为什么没有杀我
is why he let me live.
显然不是因为他大发慈悲
It certainly wasn't out of the goodness of his heart.
重要的是他并没有杀你 正因如此
What matters is that he did, and because of that,
今晚你可以回到一个很棒的女人的身边
you are going home tonight to a great woman
喝一杯冰马提尼
and a cold, cold martini.
那是克里斯朵的酒 不是我的
Krystall's drink, not mine.
好吧
Oh, OK.
但我懂你的意思
But I take your point.
至于我 也要回到一个很棒的女人身边
And as for me, I'm also going home to a great woman
还有一堆脏尿布
and a bucket of dirty diapers.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我听闻赌徒并不是真的想赢
"I've heard that gamblers don't really want to win.
当黑暗涌进生活的方方面面
The only time they feel alive is
似乎没有出路的时刻
when the darkness starts to crowd in from every angle
他们才会觉得自己还活着
and it doesn't look like there's any way out.
对我这样的人来说 还有一条出路
But people like me know, there's always a way out.
你要做的就是深入其中 这就是诀窍所在
What you do is go in deeper. That's the trick.
唯一的出路就是更进一步
The only way out is to go further in.
还记得我说过每一次我做这件事
Remember how I said before
我都觉得我内心有什么在死去吗
I felt something die in me every time I do this?
这是事实 但同时
Well, that's the truth, but at the same time,
有些东西在恣意生长
something else grows.
而这种生长的感觉
And the way it feels, this growing thing,
在所谓的正常世界里
there's nothing like it in what you people call
没有什么可以与之相提并论
'The normal world.'
所以我可怜你们
And for that, I pity you.
因为一旦你尝到了这种滋味
'cause once you know this feeling,
你永远都不想让这种感觉停止
You never, ever want it to stop."
来 给你
Here you go.
看起来很不错
Hey, that looks wonderful.
这里是不是如我所说的一样
So, is it everything I said it would be?
甚至比你说的还要好
Everything and more.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 只是
Oh, I don't know. I'm just--
我在思考我的人生
I'm thinking back on my life and...
思考我做过的事和我是怎样的人
the things that I've done and who I am.
我配不上这一切
I don't deserve all of this.
别傻了 你当然配得上
Don't be silly. Of course you do.
真的 我不配
Really, I don't.
宝贝 我们都做过一些
Sweetheart, we've all done things
令我们后悔的事
we wish we'd done differently,
但你是我遇到过的最好的男人
but you are the best man I have ever met...
我爱你
and I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我去给我们做一顿美味的早餐
So, I'm going to make us a delicious breakfast--
好的
Oh, OK.
然后我们一起庆祝人生的新阶段
And we're gonna celebrate this new phase of our life together.
-你知道吗 -什么
- Hey. - u202dWhat?
你的面部结构
You have the most remarkable...
非常完美
facial structure.
有人跟你这样说过吗
Has anyone ever told you that?
没有
No.
真的非常美丽
It really is quite lovely.
我觉得你的脸应该永远保存在标本里
I think you should be preserved under glass forever.
你的嘴真甜
Flattery will get you everywhere.
好了
OK.
我要去
I'm just--
好的
OK.
"连环凶手如你的孩子
"We serial killers are your sons,
如你的丈夫 我们无处不在
we are your husbands, we are everywhere.
而明天还会有更多的孩子死去"
And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
泰德·邦迪
Ted Bundy.
美国一个活跃于1970年代的连环杀手
未完待续
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表