What are the chances?
这人是被什么触发了
So what triggers this guy?
或是被谁
Or who?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
现代艺术 我不怎么喜欢
Modern art is... not my cup of tea.
的确是需要培养的品位
It is an acquired taste.
戴夫 你不是在这里过夜了吧
Dave, please tell me you didn't spend the night here.
没 我睡不着 早来了
No. I got in early. Couldn't sleep.
他们告诉你延迟的事了吗
Oh. Did they notify you about the delay?
格蕾丝·林奇换了律师
Grace Lynch is swapping out lawyers,
她会在中午左右到联邦检察官办公室
so she'll be arriving at the U.S. attorney's office around noon,
大概在罗波塔后一小时
so now maybe an hour after Roberta.
谢谢 我正需要多点时间
Thank you. I can use the extra time.
里德昨晚引发了我的思考
You know, Reid got me thinking about something last night.
我列出了一些符合侧写的医生
I started to compile a list of doctors who fit the profile.
你打住
Let me stop you there.
我需要你全心关注格蕾丝和罗波塔
I really need your undivided attention on Grace and Roberta.
佩内洛普和塔拉有发现
Penelope and Tara have something.
你跟罗波塔谈过后打给我
Call me after you speak with Roberta.
这是招领处的 你的吧
This was in the lost-and-found. I figured it was yours.
你们发现了什么
What did you guys find?
好 塔拉和我猜想
Ok, so Tara and I had anticipated
格雷戈里·布罗德的出行
that Gregory Broder's travel itinerary
应该是上一位受害人丹尼尔·凯恩支付的
would have been paid for by the previous victim, Daniel Kane.
但是 别急
However, hold a flag on the play.
但付账的信♥用♥卡♥主人是
It was paid for by a credit card
一位亚瑟·图利尔
issued to someone named Arthur Terrell.
这个亚瑟·图利尔完全不符合受害者特征
Now, this Arthur Terrell doesn't fit the victimology at all.
是啊 他是这样的
Nope. He looks like this.
四十七岁 年纪比其他受害人♥大♥了一倍
At 47, he's twice the age of the other victims,
也不像常去健身房♥的样子
doesn't look as if he frequents the gym.
是私人律师
He's a private attorney
在马里兰州弗莱德里克住
who lives and works in Frederick, Maryland.
我反复查了
And I quadruple checked.
他也不是失踪人口
He is not listed as a missing person.
他倒是符合
He actually does check
不明嫌犯的多项条件
several of the boxes for our potential unsub,
除了一项 他不是医生
Except for one-- he's not a doctor.
亚瑟·图利尔先生
Well, that still makes Mr. Arthur Terrell
仍是需要格外注意的人
a person of very special interest.
佩内洛普 把他的家庭和工作地址
Penelope, I want you to distribute his home and office addresses
发给全组
to the rest of the team.
我们在这里跟他们协调
We'll coordinate them from here.
好的
I got it, got it.
发送 亚瑟·图利尔 家庭住址 工作地址
好 我们走前门
Ok, we'll take the front.
好 我们走后门
Ok, we got the back.
你俩跟我 你俩跟他们
You two with me. You two back him up.
联调局
FBI!
有不速之客来了
We have unexpected company.
佩吉警监 我们进去了
Captain Paige, we're going in.
-赫斯特医生 -是的
- Dr. Hurst. - u202dYes.
特别督查探员戴夫·罗西
SSA David Rossi.
亚瑟·图利尔 联调局
Arthur Terrell, FBI!
我知道你是马里兰州医疗协会的副♥主♥席♥
I know you're a vp with the Maryland medical board,
所以我想来找你帮帮忙
so I thought you might be of some help.
我会尽力的
Well, I certainly will try.
这里是一张这一带的医生的名单
Now, I have a list of doctors from around here--
包括在岗和退休的
u202dCurrent and retired.
大都是外科医生
Mostly surgeons.
我想跟你过一遍这些名字
I'd love to go over the names with you.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - u202dClear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
这里没人
There's no one here.
我要描述一些私人特征
I'm going to describe a few personal traits
这些特征很可能符合我们找的嫌犯
that are very likely true of the person we're looking for.
-希望 -我能从名单里
- Hopefully-- - I'll be able to identify that man
找到此人
from the names on this list.
是的 我尤其想关注的
Exactly. What I'd like to drill down on
是这名医生的私人背景
is this doctor's personal history.
我可说不上对其中很多人有那么了解
I can't truly say that I know many of them all that well.
我在找的人
The man I'm looking for
在青少年时期遭遇了毁容的伤
suffered a disfiguring injury during his adolescence,
这伤势塑造 或者说扭曲了
An injury that shaped or you could say misshaped
他的性发展
his sexual development,
但他也因此成为了医生
but it's also the reason he became a doctor.
因为他或许觉得自己有一日能
Because perhaps he believed that one day he might
学会如何修复自己 是吗
learn to repair himself? Am I right?
是的 但很不幸 他在手术中被
Yes, but unfortunately he struggled with his erotic fixations
他的性执迷所折磨 切割病人
during the surgeries and was aroused by all of the cutting
操纵他们的重要器官 尤其是皮肤
and the manipulating of the patient's vital organs,
能燃起他的性♥欲♥
especially their skin.
你是怎么知道...
How would you even begin to ascertain--
应该会有医院和保险公♥司♥签发的
There's be records of formal reprimands from hospitals
正式斥责记录
and insurance companies
因为他做手术的时间太长了
as to why these surgeries took way too long.
太有趣了
How fascinating.
你对此人心理的评估...
Your appraisal of this man's psychopathology is--
这是我的工作
My job.
当然了
Yes. Of course.
罗西探员 能等我一下吗
Agent Rossi, would you excuse me for just a moment?
没问题
Absolutely.
不见图利尔
There's no sign of Terrell.
而且很奇怪 除了客厅
And it's weird because besides the living room,
这里似乎几周没住人了
it doesn't look like anyone's actually lived here in weeks.
据他的助理说
Well, according to his assistant,
图利尔几周前去度假了
Terrell left a few weeks ago on vacation.
那是符合凶案开始的时间的
That does fit into the timeline for the start of these murders.
卢克
Luke.
-等等 -你得来看看
- Hang on a second. - You gotta see this.
这混♥蛋♥还插手了调查
Son of a bitch insinuated himself into the investigation.
艾米莉 嫌犯是赫斯特医生
Emily, our unsub is Dr. Hurst.
不明智哦 医生
u202dBad move, doc.
停下
Stop, stop. Aah!
你不袭击我
You don't attack me,
我也没合理理由搜查你家
then I don't have probable cause to search your place,
我们都清楚我会发现什么
And we both know what I'm gonna find,
是吧
now, don't you?
你要扭断我的胳膊了
You're breaking my arm!
是啊 很多警♥察♥和医务人员
Yeah, well, a whole lot of cops and medics
就要冲进来了
are about to bust in here.
我们现在所剩的时间不多了
So in this precious time that we have left,
我要知道埃弗雷特·林奇在哪
I want to know where's Everett Lynch.
我不知道你在说...
I don't know what you're talking--
答错了
Wrong answer.
你认识他妈妈 罗波塔
Now, you knew his mother Roberta.
你差点为了装门面而娶了她
Hell, you almost married her to keep up appearances,
但她骗了你一大笔钱
but she conned you out of a lot of money
你又不能去报♥警♥
and you couldn't go to the cops.
你怎么会知道的
How do you even know this?
你和小埃弗雷特 你们一定很亲近吧
You and little Everett. I bet you guys got close--
以至于他发现了你的怪癖
Close enough that he caught on to your fetish.
多年后 他回来帮你解开了心结
And years later, he came back to help you work it all out.
为什么
Why?
他要你回报什么
What did he want from you in return?
他要个...好律师
He wanted... A good lawyer.
这边
This way.
手举高 靠墙
Hands where I can see 'em, against the wall.
手放下
Hands down.
这边 转身
Over here. Turn around.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表