变色龙再度出手
埃弗雷特·林奇
埃弗雷特·林奇
Everett Lynch.
媒体给他取名"变色龙"
The media has christened him "The Chameleon."
他是个骗子和杀人犯
He is a con man and a murderer,
玛丽·科林
克拉丽莎·卡妮
梅根·霍顿
他专挑脆弱的中年女人 单亲妈妈们下手
who has targeted vulnerable middle-aged women, single mothers.
他会切下她们的脸皮 作为战利品
He's cut off their faces and kept them as his trophies.
一年前 我们差点抓到了他 但他女儿格雷西
A year ago, we nearly caught him, but his daughter Grace...
她牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself
助他逃跑
so that he could get away.
他帮助格雷西越狱
He broke Grace out of jail...
又一次
And again...
-别动 -我们差点抓到他了
- Don't move. - We almost caught him,
又是他女儿坏了事
if it hadn't been for his daughter.
她愿为他做任何事
She'd do anything for him.
但那并不重要
But that wouldn't matter
因为林奇不肯带上格雷西一起走
because Lynch couldn't bring himself to take Grace with him.
或许他是不愿像他母亲罗波塔
Maybe he couldn't bring himself to keep using her
当年利用他那样 一直利用她
the way his mother Roberta had once used him.
天啊
Oh, god!
埃弗雷特·林奇仍然在逃
Everett Lynch remains at large.
他是联调局的头号♥通缉犯
He is the FBI's most wanted,
但他已经几个月不见踪迹了
but there hasn't been any sign of him for months.
什么事
What's up?
我想第一个告诉你
So I wanted you to be the first to know
我进入了局长候选人的
that my name is on a short list of candidates
最终名单
being considered to fill the director's chair.
艾米莉 那太好了
Emily, that's incredible.
天啊
Oh, my...god.
你要当联调局的下任局长了
You're gonna be the next director of the FBI.
还完全没定下来呢
That still remains a definite maybe.
但我知道我想做这个
u202dBut I do know that I want the job.
但如果我作为局长的首道命令 是指派你
But I would feel much better if my first directive as director
为行为分♥析♥组的新组长 我会更高兴
was to appoint you unit chief of the BAU.
我跟你说了 这对我意义重大
And I--I told you before, that really does mean a lot.
足以为此拒绝新奥尔良办事处的
Enough to turn down being Special Agent in Charge
主管特别探员一职吗
of the New Orleans field office?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
这下我觉得我在逼你留下
Now I feel like I'm--I'm pressuring you into staying,
但我没...
and that's not what I--
不不
Oh, no, no, no, see,
这下我也觉得要是我真去了新奥尔良
and I'm feeling like if I do go to New Orleans,
你可能就决定不做联调局的首个女局长了
you might not decide to make history
也就不能创造历史了
as the first female head of the FBI.
不 不用担心
Oh, no, it's-- don't worry.
如果有机会 我肯定要创造历史
If given the chance, I'm making history.
其实
The truth is,
我觉得丽萨没能对菲尔的事翻篇
I don't think Lisa ever got over what happened to Phil.
这也不能怪她
I mean, how could she, really?
我很遗憾 卢克
I'm so sorry, Luke.
丽萨和我还是朋友
Lisa and I'll still be friends, I mean, you know.
我们一向对彼此很坦诚的
We were always honest with each other.
很不幸 罗西今晚不能来了
So, unfortunately, Rossi can't make it tonight,
但小洁刚发短♥信♥说
but JJ just texted to say that
她和艾米莉正在赶来了
she and Emily are on their way over right now.
太好了 谢谢你的招待 斯宾塞
Great, and thanks for hosting, Spence.
谢谢你们来
Well, thank you for coming.
我觉得很不好意思 过了这么久
I'm embarrassed that it's taken me this long
才请你们来我家玩
to have you guys over to my house to hang out.
各位 我有话想说
Guys, I have something to say.
我得到了一个机会
An opportunity has presented itself to me,
这个机会在硅谷
and it is in the Silicon Valley.
全球策略发展
Global Strategem Development.
是一家私人研究集团 他们要拓展业务
They're a private research group that's expanding their strategem
应对全球环境变化
to include combating global environmental change.
听上去很适合你啊
That sounds perfect for you.
你可以像在行为分♥析♥组时那样继续做好事
You get to do all the good work you do at the BAU
-而不用看什么血腥的东西 -是啊
- without the gore. - Yeah,
但是...你是想赶我走吗
Ok, but... are you trying to get rid of me?
不是
No.
我不想任何人离开
I don't want anybody going anywhere.
是啊 我也不想离开
Right, and I don't want to go anywhere.
我爱...这是我的家 不是这个房♥子
I love--I mean, this is my home. Not this room,
但是行为分♥析♥组是
but, you know, the BAU is and...
毕竟
come on.
我们是一家人
We're family.
是啊
Yeah,
我们是一家人
we're family,
我们的关系并不受限于
And our relationship to each other is not bound
我们在哪工作
by wherever we show up to go to work.
如果你有机会去做你热爱的事 佩内洛普
If you have the opportunity to do something you love, Penelope,
你绝对该去试试
you should absolutely explore it.
知道为什么你干这份工作比我久吗
You know why you lasted longer in this job than I ever did?
你从不让嫌犯影响你的判断
You never really let the unsub get inside your head.
你是在说你比我强吗 杰森
Is that your way of saying you were better than me, Jason?
你说呢 是你想出了我
You tell me. I'm inside your head.
我就是嫌犯
I'm the unsub.
我想要什么
What do I want?
我从不喜欢你的游戏
You know, I never liked your games.
我知道 记得吗
I know. Remember?
你和我 我们阴阳互补
You and me? My yin to your yang?
我们就像马丁和刘易斯[喜剧搭档]
We were like Martin and Lewis.
别想嫌犯了 你想干什么
Forget the unsub. What do you want?
我要你问自己那个最重要的问题
I want you to ask yourself that fundamental question
那个一直在折磨你的问题
that's been nagging at you this whole time.
我已经回答了
I already answered it.
我是嫌犯
I'm the unsub.
我有机会时 为何不杀了你
Why didn't I kill you when I had the chance?
你杀了我 一个联邦探员 会招来...
You kill me, you killed a federal agent, and that brings down--
回答错误
That's the wrong answer.
你从未面临过那样的情况
You'd never been in that situation before.
他把你摁在地上
He had you on the ground,
刀抵着你的脸
knife to your face.
你都以为自己要死了
You resigned yourself to the thought of dying.
吓坏我了
It scared the hell out of me.
埃弗雷特·林奇没杀你
Everett Lynch didn't kill you
是因为他在你的眼睛里看到了什么
because he looked in your eyes and saw something
像他的父亲
of his father.
儿子也会杀父亲的 杰森
Sons kill their fathers, Jason.
是啊
Sure, they do,
但如果他们还有未结的心结 通常就不会了
but not typically if they still have issues to work out.
林奇爸爸死了
Lynch's dad is dead.
他叫道格拉斯·摩尔 是个保险推销员
His name was Douglas Moore. He was an insurance man.
道格拉斯·摩尔 疑似为埃弗雷特·林奇的父亲
林奇的母亲本想骗他
Lynch's mother was trying to grift him
但因为一时大意 怀了孕
and got careless and got pregnant.
此人因划船事故淹死了
The guy drowned in a boating accident.
淹死 是吗
Drowned, huh?
就像林奇对格雷西的描述
Kind of like how Lynch would describe Grace drowning.
听着 摩尔的事查证了
Oh, look, the Moore story checked out,
除非
Unless...
罗波塔对我撒谎了
Roberta lied to me...
如果是的话 她可能也骗了她儿子
And if she lied to me, she probably lied to her son,
如果他发现了 肯定会想找到他父亲
and if he found out, he'd want to find his father,
是不是
don't you think?
我需要你找到我父亲
I need you to find my father.
先去追查这些名字
You start by tracking down these names.
没问题
Consider it done,
迈尔斯先生
Mr. Myles.
-玛丽莲 -爱德
- Marilyn? - Eddie,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表