你们三个看起来还不赖嘛
Well, you three seem no worse for wear.
你们没事真是太好了
I'm so glad you guys are all right.
你平安无事真是太好了
I'm glad you're safe and sound.
你们没事真是让我们都放下了心
We're all glad you're ok.
我命令你们赶紧好起来
And you are ordered to get better soon.
敬我们大家庭重新团聚
Here's to the whole family being back together again.
干杯
Cheers.
*你展开翅膀*
*You lift your wings*
*那依然沉重*
*Heavier still*
*他们把你击倒*
*They broke your back*
*又折磨你的意志*
*And then your will*
*你转身逃跑*
*You turn and run*
*想寻找朋友*
*To find a friend...*
能给我来一杯吗
Can I get one of those?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
*但你无法回头*
*But you can't go back*
谢谢你 你救了我 伙计
Thanks. You saved me, man.
不丢下任何一个人
No man left behind.
突击队队训
That's the ranger creed.
"我不会丢下受伤的同伴
"I will never leave a fallen comrade
让他们落入敌人手中"
to fall into the hands of the enemy."
这也是海军陆战队的队训
That's the navy creed, too.
"我将用尽最后一丝力气
"I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength
保护我的队友 完成我的任务"
to protect my teammates to accomplish my mission."
那招很大胆
Well, that was a brave move,
让切伊康怀疑跳蚤
turning Chaycon against Flea.
为我们争取到了一点时间
Gave us the edge we needed.
真的是跳蚤告发波比的吗
Now, was Flea really the one that ratted on Bobby?
不
No.
是你说
It was your idea
让他们产生嫌隙才启发了我
to drive a wedge between them that got me thinking
如果跳蚤想当老大
If Flea wanted to be boss,
他也许就会采取行动
he might have made the move to get rid
干掉最大的对手
of his biggest competition.
切伊康信了
Chaycon bought it.
-没错 成功了 -嗯
- Yeah, it worked. u202d- Yeah.
我很感激
And I'm grateful.
毕竟你是我兄弟
Anything for my brother.
来
Come here.
"唯一能让人忍♥受战争的原因
"The only thing that makes battle
就是士兵之间的兄弟情"
"psychologically tolerable is the brotherhood among soldiers."
塞巴斯蒂安·荣格[美国记者]
Sebastian Junger.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表