因为你能控制住
'cause you're able to control...
你的那些冲动 是吧
those impulses in yourself, right?
你也能 你现在就控制住了
You can, too. You're doing it now.
我对我亲爹没多少记忆
I don't have many memories of my real dad,
其实 就一个
actually, just one.
我四岁时
I was 4 years old,
他在浴缸里给我洗澡
and he was washing me up in the tub.
我不知道发生了什么 但突然
I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden,
他的手掐住了我的脖子
he's got his hands around my neck
把我摁到水下
and he's holding me underwater
还咒骂我
and he's cursing me:
"你就不该出生
"You should never have been born!
你就不该出生"
You should never have been born!"
我敢说 你听到自己
And I'll bet those were the same words
杀死格雷西时 也说了这话
you heard yourself telling Grace before you took her life.
对
Yes, sir...
但她不像我当年那样 有罗波塔冲进来救她
Only she didn't have Roberta to come fly in and save her like I did.
这么多年了
After all these years,
我一直不明白她为什么那么做
I've never been able to figure out why she did that.
她不爱我
She didn't love me.
我只知道 埃弗雷特
All I know, Everett,
如果你现在投降 你能活下来
is that if you surrender right now, you live.
活在牢笼里
In a cage.
我要说清楚
Just to be clear...
给我个理由吧
Give me a reason.
如果我出事了
If anything happens to me,
我无法回到奥利维亚身边 她就会死
and I'm unable to return to Olivia, she's gonna die.
小可怜 她有1型糖尿病 我...
Poor kid's got type 1 diabetes, and I
给她的一剂胰岛素加了料
spiked a dose of her insulin.
如果晚餐前我没回去
Not back around dinner...
那就会很惨了
Well, it's not gonna be pretty.
放我走吧
Just let me go.
这一切不非得以你想的那种方式结束
You know, this doesn't have to end the way you think it does.
那要怎么结束呢 罗西探员
How does it end, Agent Rossi?
你放了奥利维亚 并意识到 你跟你父亲不像
You let Olivia go, and you realize you're not your father's son.
那还有我妈呢
I'm still my mama's boy.
你的决定是正确的 小洁
You made the right call, JJ.
如果我们能盯住他的话
If...we can keep our eyes on him.
他们跟丢了 跟丢了林奇
They lost him. They lost Lynch.
里诺警局和公园护林员
Reno PD and the park rangers.
他们堵住了通路
they blocked the access roads,
但林奇的奔驰还是开上了贾斯帕山脊
but Lynch's Mercedes is still up there on Jasper's Ridge.
所以他肯定是从哪里步行前往的
So he's got to be on foot somewhere in that wilderness.
对 我也这么想的 但
Yeah, that's what I thought, too, but
那里有一些十九世纪挖掘的
there's these abandoned mining tunnels
废弃的矿井隧♥道♥
that were dug out in the 1800s.
或许他走了那里
Maybe he took advantage of that.
好啊 先是我的手♥机♥ 现在这个也找不到了
Great. First my phone, and now this.
你落在厨房♥了
You left it in the kitchen.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
我妈妈给你打电♥话♥了吗
Has my mom called you?
还没有 我觉得我最好还是
No, not yet, you know, and I really just think It's best
送你去你外婆家 因为
if I drop you off at your grandma's because--
因为你妈永远不会回来了 小姑娘
Because your mother is never comin' home, little girl.
是吧 埃弗雷特
Isn't that right, Everett?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
奥利维亚 这是我妈
Olivia, this is my mom.
你要告诉这孩子真♥相♥
You are gonna tell this child the truth.
-加西亚有发现吗 -是的
- Garcia find something? - Yeah, I did.
看来罗波塔·林奇
It looks like Roberta Lynch
少年时代很长一段时间
spent a significant part of her teenage years
都在各个家族亲友之间流转
bouncing from family members to family friends,
包括里诺的杜根家
including the Duggans of Reno.
他们靠博♥彩♥挣了大钱
Now, they made all their money in the gaming industry,
他们大都搬走了 除了一个人
most of them moved away except for one--
亚历山德拉·杜根
Alexandria Duggan.
小洁 里德 加西亚 地址发你们了
JJ, Reid, Garcia, sending you the address now.
好 收到
All right, we got it.
联调局特警队也在赶去跟你们碰头了
Also, FBI SWAT officers are on their way to meet you.
你们可能会赶不及阻止罗波塔杀林奇
You may not make it there in time to save Lynch from Roberta.
我现在只想救下奥利维亚·尔温
I'm only concerned with saving Olivia Irwin's life right now.
我知道罗波塔认为她能下得了手杀她儿子
I know Roberta thinks she can kill her son,
但到了关键时刻 她未必会扣下扳机
but when it comes down to it, she won't pull the trigger.
我觉得她会的
I think she will.
你是没看到她对格雷西那张照片的反应
You didn't see her react to that photo of Grace.
是 但我见过她善感的一面
No, but I did see her sentimental side,
我很难相信她会完全斩断
and it's hard to see how she'd be able to
她对她独子的全部情感
completely disassociate from her relationship to her only child.
但如果林奇发现了 他就占上风了
But if Lynch figures that out, he'll have the advantage,
他对杀她可不会手软
and I'm sure he won't hesitate to kill her.
你想知道真♥相♥
You want the truth, huh?
你想知道真♥相♥ 就是这个
You want the truth? This is it.
不
No!
不 妈妈 你不是吧
No, mom. No, no! You didn't!
还有你 你得看看这个
Oh, yeah, and you-- you need to see this.
我不想做的
I didn't want to do this.
但我控制不住自己
Something came over me.
我也不知道是为什么
I don't know what it is.
是深埋在我心里的
Something inside.
就像是我的一部分 那也是你的一部分
It's like a part of me and it's a part of you, too!
你是个禽兽
You're a monster.
你现在是不是后悔当初没让爸爸淹死我
I bet you're wishing you let daddy drown me now, huh?
车呼叫蒙泰罗 我们得确保这里无法进出
Van to Montero. We need to surround and secure the perimeter.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
不不
No, no, no, no!
放松
Relax.
放松
Relax, ok? u202d
是联调局
This is the FBI.
不不 我要跟他们谈
No, no, no, no, no. No, I'm gonna talk to them.
-放地上 -好
- On the ground. - u202dOk.
是罗西探员吗
Is this Agent Rossi?
不 罗波塔 我是斯宾塞·里德博士
No, Roberta, my name is Dr. Spencer Reid,
你一定要听好我说话
and it's important that you listen to me right now.
虽然枪在你手里
Even though you have the gun,
但你儿子一意识到你不会开枪
the moment your son realizes you're not gonna shoot him,
他就会占据上风
he's gonna get the upper hand.
你错了
You're wrong...
因为我儿子
'cause my son
必须为杀格雷西付出代价
is going to pay for what he did to Grace.
是 但你得先让奥利维亚离开 好吗
Yes, but first you need to let Olivia walk out of there, ok?
好
Yeah.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
-快走 -等等
- Go. Hurry, go. - Now, wait a second--
罗波塔
Roberta?
别担心 她过去了
Don't you worry. She's on her way out to you.
罗波塔 那枪警告
Roberta, that warning shot
马上就会暴露你 但我们可以帮忙
is what's about to give you away, but we can help.
你愿意自首吗 我们可以救你们两个
Are you ready for us to come in? We can save you both.
戴夫 他们在路边
Dave, they found this bag
发现了这个被丢弃的包
discarded on the side of the road.
似乎是罗波塔的
Looks like it's Roberta's.
你知道结局必须是怎样的吧
You realize how this has to end, right? Right?
罗波塔
Roberta?
在
Yes...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
蒙泰罗队长 破门
Captain Montero, breach.
罗西
Rossi?
小洁 罗波塔不是去杀林奇的
JJ, Roberta isn't there to kill Lynch.
她是去跟他一同赴死的
She's there to die with him.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表