To target the FBI the BAU?
按这种思路想 可能只是针对马特和卢克
Looks that way. Maybe even to target the boys.
想想看 他们模仿了我们曾经侦破过的案件
Think about it. They copied a case we worked on before,
加速时间线
accelerated the time line,
确保我们会全员出动
and made sure we were all out in the open.
你说得对
You're right.
而且我还意识到
And as relieved as I am
他们没有当场杀死马特和卢克
they didn't kill Matt and Luke on the spot,
就说明他们准备了更恐怖的计划
It means they've got even worse plans for them.
塔拉 放轻松
Ok, Tara. Just relax.
好的
Ok.
闭上眼睛
So close your eyes,
深呼吸
take a deep breath,
让自己回到几分钟前
and take yourself back to the moments before.
你们在车里
You're in the SUV.
你们跟着魏格特局长
You're following Chief Weigart.
是的 他们在我们前面
Yeah, they're ahead of us.
接着他在停车标志那里转弯了
And then he turned at a stop sign.
就在这时那辆货车突然拦住了我们
And that's when the van cut in front of us.
你能看到是谁在开车吗
Could you see who was driving the van?
不行
No.
但我能听见声音
But I can hear something.
我看到了一辆摩托车
I can see a motorcycle.
那儿有一辆摩托车
There was a motorcycle?
有两辆
There were two motorcycles.
窗户被打碎了
The window shattered.
你能看到骑手吗
Can you see the riders?
黑皮衣 戴头盔
Black leather, helmets.
没什么特别的
Nothing that stands out to me.
但有烟雾 卢克试图挣扎
But there's smoke, and Luke tried to fight.
他们给他打了一针 下了药
They injected him. They drugged him.
他们有说什么吗
Did they ever say anything?
说了 "不要这个女的 只要埃尔维斯和西蒙斯"
Yes. "Not her, Alvez and Simmons."
他们把人拖下车
They're pulling them out of the car.
他手背上有个纹身
He has a tattoo on the back of his hand.
有笔吗 还有纸
Do you have a pen? And get paper...
嗯 能用你的笔和纸吗
Yeah, can I have your pen and paper?
给
Ok, here you go.
你做得很好 塔拉
You did great, Tara.
加西亚 给你发了一张图
Garcia, we sent you a photo.
是纹身的手绘图 不完全准确
It's a sketch of a tattoo, and it's rough,
需要你帮忙识别出准确的图样
so we're gonna need you to identify exactly what it is,
并放到纹身识别数据库里找对应
and then run it through the Tattoo Recognition Database.
还有 和卢克 马特
Also, crosscheck it with
合作过的案件进行交叉核对
cases Luke and Matt have worked together.
正在对比手绘图
Running the sketch as is.
在马特和卢克进行为分♥析♥组后
I can't find any cases
处理的案件里没有查到相关的
since Matt and Luke have joined the BAU where it pops up.
无结果
因为他们办理的案件中
I mean, actually, there are no cases of them
没有哪个罪犯是成功越狱
putting away any nefarious people that have even escaped
或被保释之类的情况
or been paroled or anything like that.
卢克以前是逃犯追捕特遣队的 马特是国际反应小组的
Luke used to work on the fugitive task force. Matt was IRT.
应该把搜索范围扩大到
We should expand the search to before
他们进入行为分♥析♥组之前
either one of them joined the BAU.
好的 这就查
Ok, I am o-n-i-t.
会尽快联♥系♥你们
I will get back to you a-s-a-p.
在人♥质♥救援小组协助下 绑♥架♥发生地
OK, with HRT's help, we have a lockdown
方圆六公里范围内的道路
on all the roads within a 4-mile radius
已全部封锁
of the abduction site.
同时针对黑色货车和黑皮衣的摩托车骑手
And we have an APB out on a black van
已发布全境通缉
and guys in black leather on motorcycles.
感觉那样也抓不到嫌疑人
I'm not sure what that'll get us.
交通摄像头上都没有他们的踪迹
Since we didn't pick them up on any traffic cams,
他们肯定第一时间藏好了
they must have gone to ground as fast as they could.
我已经准备好带队挨家挨户搜索
Well, I'm ready to go door to door with my team.
谢谢
Thank you.
眼下也只能这么办
Right now that's basically all we've got.
但我怀疑嫌犯没那个闲心等那么久
But I'm not sure our guys have that kind of time.
搞什么呢 赶紧干活啊
Hey! What the hell? Get your asses in gear.
赶紧烧死这两个混♥蛋♥ 再把尸体送到
Soon as we burn these pigs and make the drop,
我们就可以跑了
we're gone.
快行动
Let's go!
跳蚤
Fleabag.
偏要趁我不在的时候发号♥施令吗
You like giving orders when I'm not around?
他们太懒了 老大
They're slackers, boss.
我是不想让你失望
I don't want to let you down.
听着 我要确保一切顺利
Look, I need to make sure everything goes smoothly
完成今晚的行动
for the delivery tonight.
没问题
It will.
客人们怎么样
How are our guests doing?
埃托啡[麻醉剂]药效应该很快就过去了
The etorphine should wear off soon.
马特
Matt?
马特
Matt!
究竟发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我也说不准
I'm not sure.
塔拉人呢
Where's Tara?
不知道
I don't know.
不在这儿
Not here.
联调局的硬汉们
FBI tough guys.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
露易丝博士呢
Where's Dr. Lewis?
我们没管那娘们儿
We left that broad behind.
要的不是她
This isn't about her.
不记得我了吧
Yeah, you don't remember me, do you?
我向菲利浦·多德致敬的行为恐怕是误导你们了
Maybe I've confused you with the whole homage to Phillip Dowd.
你认识他
You knew him?
不认识 只不过我清楚
No, I just knew that
如果模仿本地史上最可怕的杀手
if I copied the worst killer this town's ever seen that
一旦开始死人
you guys--you guys would come running,
你们肯定会迅速赶过来
right, as soon as bodies started dropping.
我们就到了这里
So here we are.
绑♥架♥联邦探员是犯了大错
You've made a big mistake kidnapping federal agents.
现在想起我了吧
Hey, you remember me now?
完全没印象
It doesn't ring a bell.
我们抓了很多你这样的混♥蛋♥
We've put away a lot of dirt bags like you.
好好看我 马特
Take a good look at me, Matt.
看到伤疤才认出我吧
It's the scars, isn't it?
有伤疤你还好看些
Maybe they're an improvement.
找到一桩和马特 卢克都有关系的旧案
I got an old case that connects Matt and Luke.
那家伙叫路易·切伊康
The guy's name is Louie Chaycon,
他是芝加哥黑帮
and he was the go-to
萨尼可拉家族的核心杀手
enforcer for the Sarnicola family in Chicago.
根据马特写的一份关于他的档案
According to a file that Matt wrote about him,
此人被描述为"聪明 致命
the guy is described as "Brilliant, lethal,
犯罪手法缜密老练"
and criminally sophisticated."
他形容此人像连环杀手伊斯雷尔·凯斯
He likened him to the serial killer Israel Keyes.
我记得马特提到过他
I remember Matt mentioning him.
跟凯斯一样 每次作案后
Like Keyes, after each hit,
他都会离开美国 直到追捕的风头过去再回来
he'd leave America until any heat on him cooled down.
凯斯总是搭乘巡游船离开
Keyes would usually hop on a cruise boat,
切伊康总是去欧洲
Chaycon always went to Europe.
没错 马特在国际反应小组效力时
Yeah, Matt followed him there
曾追踪他到那里
when he was a member of the IRT.
这个切伊康不知怎么又回到了美国
Somehow this Chaycon dude gets himself back into the states.
我们家卢克·埃尔维斯就趁机抓捕了他
That's when our very own Luke Alvez apprehends him
那是在2012年
back in 2012.
卢克抓到他的时候 他正躲在
He was hiding out at his brother Bobby's house
密西西比州内特尔顿
in Nettleton, Mississippi
他哥哥波比的家里
when Luke found him.
没错 随后他被判三十年刑期
Yes, and then he was sentenced to 30 years,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表