Kill who?
我父亲和妹妹
My father and my sister.
米歇尔吗
Michelle?
不 是我妹妹
No, my--my younger sister.
我接到个女人的电♥话♥
Look, I got a call from some woman.
我听到背景里传来我妹妹的尖叫
I heard my sister screaming in the background.
她叫我来这里
She told me to come here,
还说脚垫下面会有钥匙
that there would be a key under the mat.
斯宾塞 这是怎么回事
Spencer, what is happening?
她绑♥架♥的是你的家人
It's your family she kidnapped.
小洁和马特找到了你♥爸♥
JJ and Matt recovered your dad.
他毫发无伤
He's alive and unharmed.
那爱洛依丝呢
What about Eloise?
她还下落不明
She's still missing.
我们带凯特回监狱
I say we get Cat, we put her in her cell,
然后重新部署
and we regroup.
不 带她进来
No. Bring her in here
让我们单独谈谈
and leave us alone.
-伙计 -来
- Dude. - Here.
你用这个监控我们
You can monitor us with this.
看我的眼色行事 我们能战胜她
Follow my lead. We can outsmart her.
让她得意 她喜欢那样
Let her gloat. She loves to gloat.
别显露出恐惧 她会以此对付你
Just don't show fear or she'll use it against you.
谁
Who?
她
Her.
我们都在了 你想说什么
We're all here. What do you want to talk about?
好多呢
So, so much.
她挺漂亮
She's cute.
茱莉叶监视了里德的生活
Juliette staked out Reid's life,
发现了他有新约会对象
found out he was dating somebody new.
他们约会的时候
He was probably so focused on Max
他大概心思都在麦克斯身上 就没发现
every time they went out that he never noticed.
但如果茱莉叶找到了麦克斯的家人
But if Juliette was able to find Max's family,
那她肯定拿到了
it means she must have access
她一切公开的资料
to all of her publicly available information.
至少我们知道她的隐藏目的了
At least we found their hidden agenda.
不 那是凯特的隐藏目的
No, we found Cat's hidden agenda.
茱莉叶才不在乎里德
Juliette doesn't care about Reid.
我们还遗漏了什么
There's something we're missing here.
-去跟加西亚深挖一下 -好
- Do a deep dive with Garcia. - u202dOn it.
我去里德公♥寓♥
I'll go to Reid's apartment
现场监控情况
and monitor on site.
他的固话装信♥号♥♥追踪了吗
Is there a trap-and-trace on his landline?
加西亚快设置好了
Garcia's almost set up.
好
Ok.
这下更糟了
Well, this went from bad to worse.
是啊
Yeah.
女自恋狂会毁掉对手
u202dFemale narcissists destroy their competition.
麦克辛·布伦纳真的不该在屋里
Maxine Brenner shouldn't even be in there.
我们在拿她的命冒险
We're putting her life at risk.
-跟我来 -嗯
- Walk with me. - u202dYeah.
太好了 好 谢谢 医生
Great. Ok. Thank you, doctor.
医院让老爸 唐·布伦纳
So, the hospital just released the dad--
出院了
Don Brenner.
他正在来这边
He's on his way here now.
问题是 为何放了他
Question is, why let him go at all?
马特在查了 茱莉叶·维佛真正的目的
Matt's on that. Juliette Weaver's real agenda
会让我们知道她把麦克斯的妹妹带去了哪
should tell us where she's taking Max's younger sister.
我仍然认为最好的办法
I still think the play here
是让凯特和茱莉叶联♥系♥彼此 但是
is to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but
我也不知道怎么做到
I have no idea how.
我有个计划
I have a plan,
但我们得先谈谈麦克斯
but first we have to talk about Max.
我吻你男朋友让你生气吗
Did it make you mad that I was kissing your boyfriend?
不
No.
为什么不
Why not?
他不是我男朋友
Well, he's not my boyfriend
而且我还惦记着别的事呢
and I kind of have some other things on my mind.
比如呢
Like what?
你会伤害爱洛依丝吗
Are you gonna hurt Eloise?
如果没必要就不会
Not if I don't have to, no.
其实 如果她按要求做
Honestly, if she follows instructions,
她甚至可能从这次事件中学到点什么
she might even learn from this whole experience.
什么意思
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
麦克斯的妹妹肯定不会是从凯特那里学到什么
Max's sister won't learn from Cat.
所以肯定是指茱莉叶
That means she'll learn from Juliette.
调出她的记录
Bring up her record.
她二十岁时进了监狱
She went to prison when she was 20.
爱洛依丝现在就是这年纪
That's the same age as Eloise now.
她可能在培养她
She could be grooming her,
就像凯特对茱莉叶那样
the same way that Cat groomed Juliette.
好吧 准备做什么呢
Ok, grooming her for what?
不是惩罚爸爸
Well, it's not about punishing dad.
她放了麦克斯的爸爸
She let Max's dad go.
可能是关于她替他顶罪的那个男友
It could be about the boyfriend she took the rap for.
那人怎么回事
What's that guy's story?
我们查查吧
Let's find out, shall we?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我们去见叫我替他进监狱的男人
We're gonna see the man who told me to go to prison for him.
我们要杀了他
We're gonna kill him.
那你不需要我
You don't need me for that.
你可以自己去
You could do it yourself.
我就待在车里 我全听你的
I'll stay in the car. I'll do whatever you want--
我在教你
I'm teaching you. u202d
就像凯特教了我
Just like Cat taught me.
男人都跟他一样
All men are like him.
不 不是的
No. They're not.
看来是家族遗传啊
I guess it runs in the family, huh?
什么
What?
天真
Naivete.
你姐姐也在学这个教训呢
Your sister's learning that same lesson.
通常 我和斯宾宾
Normally, Spencie and I,
我们在一起时
we spend our time together
都在玩游戏 但是
playing games, but
今晚 我让大家都来到这里
tonight, I've brought you all here
是想说明一点
to make a point.
你可以找个好得多的
You can do so much better.
你吗
With you?
我不是在跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
我是在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
因为 妹子
Because, girlfriend,
你需要了解你男友的真♥相♥
you need to know the truth about your boyfriend.
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
是啊 你们还没接过吻呢
No kidding. You guys haven't even made out yet.
你告诉她了
You told her that?
我今晚不得不说了很多话
I had to say a lot of things tonight.
是啊
Yes, he has.
他说 你不是我
He said that you're not me,
还说他无论如何
that, um...that no matter what,
都无法忘记我
he can't get me out of his mind.
我说的一切都是假话
Everything I said I was lying
是为了救你的家人
to save your family.
我们的吻像是假的吗
Did our kiss look like a lie?
不像
No.
谢谢 看 我们这下说到点子上了
Thank you. See, now we're getting to the heart of the matter.
你瞧
You see,
每个人都觉得
everyone thinks that
斯宾塞·里德博士
Dr. Spencer Reid is--
是个善良的天才书呆子
is just this nice, bookish, uh, genius
他总能挽救大局
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表