他哥哥波比也被判了十年刑期
and his brother Bobby was sentenced to 10 years
罪名是藏匿危险逃犯
for harboring a dangerous fugitive.
如果这个切伊康已经被关起来了
Well, if this Chaycon is behind bars,
那他不可能是我们要找的人
he can't be our guy.
这话本来是没错
Oh, that would be true
可惜切伊康2017年被引渡回意大利
if Chaycon wasn't extradited to Italy in 2017,
他在那里也被控谋杀
where he also faced murder charges
但他在那里逃脱了监禁
and where he escaped custody.
所以这个人和我们的组员的确有关联
So there is a connection between this guy and our boys.
但这无法解释此人为何如此大费周章
But that doesn't explain why this guy is going to all this trouble.
没错 我们必须查清楚
Yeah, we've got to figure out
他对于他们有什么私人仇怨
what his personal grudge is with them.
没错 更别提他跟这座城市的特殊关联了
Yeah, not to mention his connection to this particular city.
我已经有点头绪了 我会继续挖掘的
I've got my crime shovel. I'll keep digging.
那个纹身有查到什么吗
Any luck with the tattoo?
算有吧
Sort of.
我用一种修复算法获取到了图案符号♥
I managed to tease out the symbols using a healing algorithm,
然后我放入国家生物特征识别中心的库里搜索
and I put that through the National Biometric Center,
但是没有结果
but there's nothing.
实际上 在任何常规数据库里都搜不到结果
Actually, there's nothing in any conventional databases.
对我们来说算走运的是
And it's a good thing for all of us
我对于非常规的数据库也很熟
that I'm fluent in unconventional ones,
我这就开始查 再见
which I'm gonna go look at now. Good-bye.
我这么做...
是为了我哥哥
波比
Bobby.
切伊康
Chaycon.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你们两个将为你们对我哥的所作所为付出代价
You two are gonna pay for what you did to my brother.
我们对波比的所作所为
What we did to Bobby?
你永远没资格说出他的名字
You don't say his name. Ever.
他死了 都是因为你们
He's dead because of you.
他们当着我的面把他打死了
They beat him to death right in front of me.
然后他们在我脸上留下记号♥ 好长长记性
And then they made sure my face would be a reminder...
一辈子都抹不掉
for the rest of my life.
不 那都是你的错 路易
Nah, that's all on you, Louie.
你既然都为芝加哥黑帮当杀手了
You can't be a hitman for the Chicago mob
就应该清楚你和你的家人都会成为被报复的对象
and not know that you and your family are gonna be marked.
不 是你和你允许他们
No, you and you allowed them
将我和波比跟一般犯人关在一起
to put me and Bobby in general population
跟国王帮的人关一起
with Los Reyes,
因为你们很清楚他们会对我们做什么
because you knew exactly what they were gonna do to us.
监狱本就是个危险的地方
Prison's a dangerous place.
我会亲眼看着你们两个
I will watch both of you...
受尽折磨而死
suffer and die...
就跟我哥哥一样
Just like my brother.
说吧 佩内洛普
Go ahead, Penelope.
我刚发给你们一些我查到的
Ok, I just sent you some more intel I found
切伊康在被引渡回意大利前在监狱里的记录
about Chaycon's prison record before he was extradited to italy.
结果发现 他和他哥哥波比尚在狱中时
It turns out that he and his brother Bobby were on the
在一场帮派大战中被欺凌得很惨
very wrong side of a gang fight while they were still in prison.
他哥哥波比被人当着他的面打死
His brother Bobby was beaten to death right in front of him.
等等 国王帮的人割了那家伙的舌头
Wait a minute. Los Reyes cut out the guy's tongue.
那绝对是一种宣示
That's definitely a statement.
他们肯定以为他在跟执法机关合作
They must have thought he was cooperating with law enforcement.
如果真是这样 切伊康很可能怪马特和卢克
If that's the case, Chaycon probably blames Matt and Luke
害死了他哥哥
for his brother's death.
这个案子可能是一起普通案件
We could be dealing with a classic case
或是侵害转移
or aggression transference.
切伊康是想让他们遭受帮派对他哥哥所做的一切
Chaycon will want to do to them what the gang did to his brother.
抱歉 我尽力了
Sorry, I did what I could.
他们不肯让步
They're not backing down.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
那帮匪徒想更改交货地址和时间
The bandits want to change the location and time for the buy.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他们说一是因为
They say it was one thing
所有人都在到处跑躲避狙击手
when everyone was running around hiding from a sniper,
何况现在还有联调局的人和条子在查你
But now you got the feds and the cops.
他们到处在找那两个人
They're all over the place looking for those two.
好吧 听着 告诉他们要是敢耍我们
Ok, look, you tell them that if they screw us,
我们知道怎么让他们永远失业
we know how to put them out of business permanently.
遵命 老大
Will do, boss.
这样吧 我去跟他们说
You know what, I'll tell them.
今晚会有大事发生
Something important is going down tonight,
这种重要场合他们不会留我们在场的
and they're not gonna keep us around for the main event.
听着 绑走我们只是切伊康的私人恩怨
Listen, taking us is only personal for Chaycon.
其他人对我们不感兴趣
The other guys got no skin the game.
所以我们可以挑拨离间他们
So we can drive a wedge between them.
我有个主意
All right, I have an idea.
什么主意
Oh, what's that?
我要告诉他们是我
I'm gonna tell them that it was me
让典狱长把他们关进普通牢房♥的
that told the warden to put them in gen pop.
不 没用的 卢克
No, that's not gonna make a difference, Luke.
我们还是...
Let's--
这样会让他只针对我 好吗
It'll focus his attention on me, ok?
我们得让他们
The guys will have to take their attention
转移注意力
off of what they're interested in.
我们说到哪了
Now, where were we?
怎么站起来了
Oh, we're standing now?
你想知道真♥相♥吗 路易
You want to know the truth, Louie?
卢克 住嘴
Luke, stop it.
你们就像兄弟俩
You two. You're like brothers.
真希望我也能对你和你兄弟说这话
Yeah, I wish I could say the same about you and your own brother.
你在骂我兄弟
You're talking crap about my brother.
波比不是因为被关进了普通牢房♥被杀的
It wasn't gen pop that got Bobby killed.
你哥哥的死是因为他对我坦白了
Your brother's dead because he was talking to me.
波比再也无法忍♥受牢中的生活
Bobby couldn't stand spending one more day in prison,
于是就联♥系♥了我
so he reached out to me,
他说他要把他所知道的
and he said that he'd tell me everything
你和你的工作都告诉我
he knew about you and your work,
萨尼可拉家族 所有事
the Sarnicola family, everything--
贩毒 杀人
the drugs, the hits.
有人知道了
Somebody found out.
他们出♥卖♥♥♥了他
They ratted him out.
某个你的手下 路易
Somebody from inside your crew, Louie.
胡说八道
That's bull.
我不知道他的名字
I didn't know his name.
但波比非常担心
But Bobby was real worried
一个绰号♥叫跳蚤的人
about somebody they called Flea.
什么
What?
有人心虚了
Oh, that struck a nerve.
闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
他们在撒谎
They're lying.
他们为了自救什么都说得出口
They'll say anything to save their asses.
你不觉得奇怪吗 你只被打了一顿
Don't you ever wonder why you only took a beating
而波比却被杀了
and Bobby was killed?
你知道我们只能弄得像敌对帮派干的
You know we'd have to make it look like a rival gang
这样你才不会怀疑你的手下
so you wouldn't suspect one of your own guys.
拜托 老大 你知道我的
Come on, boss. You know me.
我绝不会伤害波比
I would never hurt Bobby.
你听见没 "我绝不会伤害波比"
You hear that? "I would never hurt Bobby."
这就是我们所说的申辩
That's what we call a protest.
这就是似是而非的否认
That's a non-denial denial.
说谎的人才会申辩
Liars protest.
无辜的人会坚决否认到底
Innocent people forcefully deny till the end.
要是我在撒谎
If I'm lying, fleabag,
我怎么会知道你的名字
How do I know your name?
对 跳蚤
Yeah, fleabag,
他们是怎么知道你的名字的
How do they know your name?
我不知道 老大
I don't know, boss.
他一定是听别人这么叫的
You know, he must have heard someone say it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表