我觉得没有
I don't think so. Mm-mmm.
因为在故事的结尾
Because at the end of the story,
她问我那个美国水手是不是大力水手
she asked me if the American sailor was Popeye.
别逗我笑 我的羊水会破的
Oh, don't do that, you'll make my water break.
我不能
I can't...
我只是在想
I was just out there thinking
孩子们对我们有多信任
about how much trust our children have in us.
在他们这个年纪
And how at the age they are now,
他们的生命完全在我们手中
their lives are totally in our hands.
你怎么想到这些的
What prompted that?
两个没有点的骰子
A pair of dice without any dots.
我以后再告诉你
I'll tell you about it later.
我一直在想
Well, I've been doing some thinking of my own.
生完这个
After this one,
我们就差不多了
what do you say we call it a day,
别再生了
kid-making-wise?
五是个不错的整数
5 is a nice round number.
好呀
Mm-hmm. u202dSure.
我要为此干一杯
I'll drink to that.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表