上面说麦卡蒂公园犯罪现场用了两把枪
It says two guns were used at the McCarty Park scene.
两把枪都装有消音器
Two guns outfitted with silencers.
多把枪♥支♥很可能意味着多个不明嫌犯
Well, multiple guns could very well mean multiple unsubs.
我告诉艾米莉
I'll let Emily know.
联调局移♥动♥指挥车
我想不出会有谁和马可有过节
I can't think of a single person who had a beef with Marko.
我弟弟是一个非常随和的人
I mean, my brother was just an easy-going kind of guy.
你弟弟拿到篮球奖学金的时候
So there wasn't anyone who expressed anger
没有谁表现出国愤怒或者嫉妒之情吗
or jealousy when your brother got his basketball scholarship?
绝对没有
No way.
所有街坊邻居都来参加庆祝活动了
The whole damn neighborhood showed up for the celebration.
我认识的所有人
Everybody I know...
都为马可骄傲
was just so proud of Marko.
对不起
Sorry.
彼特 你是否记得沃夫医生和沃夫先生
Peter, do you remember anything Dr. or Mr. Wolf said
说过什么话
that might help us understand
能帮助我们确定他为何成为目标的
why they were targeted in this attack?
我只知道他们说
All I know is they said it was a kind of
他们这次是说走就走的旅行
spur-of-moment trip from out of town,
但是没说他们是哪的人
but they didn't say from where,
只说了他们在这边没有认识的人
Just that they didn't know anybody from around here.
我就站在他们身旁
I was standing right next to them.
你还注意到别的什么了吗
Was there anything else that you noticed?
差不多同时 我听到那个女人
I heard that woman scream over by the lawnmower
在割草机旁尖叫
around the same time.
根据我们的目击证人
According to our eyewitnesses,
麦卡蒂公园的枪击几乎是同时进行的
the shootings in McCarty Park were nearly simultaneous.
从那对夫妻的弹道报告来看
Couple that with the ballistics,
我们要找的枪手至少有两名
and we're looking at at least two shooters.
近距离枪手
Close-range shooters,
说明不明嫌犯
which would typically mean the unsubs
与受害者之间有某种关联
have some sort of u202dconnection with the victims,
但这起案子中 不一定就是这样
but in this case, that doesn't seem to be true.
那么谁才是不明嫌犯愤怒的真正目标呢
So who's the real target of the unsubs' rage here?
无论是谁 把上两起枪击事件结合起来
Well, whoever it is, combining the last two shootings into one
可以看出他们似乎很着急
make it seem like they're in a big rush
寻找下一个目标
to get to their next target--
魏格特局长手下的警员
One of Chief Weigart's men.
即便有人♥质♥救援小组后方支援
Even with HRT backing them up,
我们也无法保证能保护他们
there's no guarantee we can protect them.
我开始觉得有点像模仿
Well, it's starting to feel like that was the point
多德的作案手法
in copying Dowd's M.O.,
倒逼当地警♥察♥出动
to force local police to come out
让他们易于受攻击
and make themselves vulnerable.
我们接到匿名线索
We got an anonymous tip from somebody
有人声称看见枪手
who's claiming they saw the shooters
开着灰色轿车离开麦卡蒂公园
leave McCarty Park in a gray sedan.
多德开的就是灰色轿车
Dowd used a gray sedan.
你觉得这个电♥话♥可信吗
You think the call's legit?
得查一查才知道
We have to check it out.
打电♥话♥的人说他跟踪一辆轿车
The caller said he followed a sedan
到了丹顿路和奥克赫斯特路交叉口附近的
to an apartment complex near the intersection
一座公♥寓♥大楼
of Denton and Oakhurst roads.
多德的旧公♥寓♥就在那附近
Dowd's old apartment is near there.
我们要谨慎前往该地点
We need to approach that location with caution.
同意
I agree.
拉什指挥官 能让你的手下去那里
Commander Rush, can you get your men out there
设立安全防线吗
and set up a secure perimeter?
好的
You got it.
马特 卢克 塔拉 我要你们
Matt, Luke, Tara, I want you to keep
在魏格特局长后面远远跟着
a loose tail on Chief Weigart.
他参与过原始案件
I'm worried since he was part of the original case,
我担心他会是不明嫌犯的终极目标
he may be our unsub's ultimate target.
我宁愿自己挨枪子也不想让我的手下受伤
Look, I'd rather take the bullet than any one of my officers.
我们就是来确保不会发生这种状况
We're here to make sure that doesn't happen.
谢谢 好的
Thanks. Ok.
出发
Let's roll.
明白 听后您的指示 老大
Understood. Ready when you are, boss.
好了 大家上车
All right, everyone, let's load up.
潘提斯 我们正从十四号♥公路下来往北走
Prentiss, we're currently exiting 14 to northrup.
未开警笛警灯
Running 10-40.
收到
Copy.
手榴弹
Grenade!
趴下
Cover!
塔拉 别开枪 是我 小洁
No, Tara, no, no, no, it's me. It's JJ.
是我
It's me.
卢克
Luke.
卢克和马特
Luke--Luke and Matt.
照顾好塔拉
Take care of Tara.
我们来检查车
We'll check the SUV.
医护人员
Medical!
他们把卢克和马特带走了
They took Luke and Matt.
为什么没带走塔拉
Why not take Tara?
马特·西蒙斯 你为什么在下坡道停下了
Matt Simmons, why are you stopped on an off ramp
你为什么不接电♥话♥
and why aren't you answering your phone?
接电♥话♥ 拜托了 快接电♥话♥
Pick up. Please, pick up. Please, pick up.
谢天谢地 马特
Thank god, Matt.
是我 佩内洛普 他们被伏击了
It's me, Penelope. They were ambushed.
塔拉还在这 她没事
Tara's here. She's ok.
小伙子们不见了
The boys are gone.
不 这不可能
No, this isn't happening.
佩内洛普 我们得开始调查
Penelope, we have to get a handle
这里到底发生了什么
on what's happening here.
我们会尽快和你联♥系♥
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
长官 一定要找到他们
Sir, please find them.
别担心 我们会的
Don't worry, we will.
干出这事的人确保了我们不能用定位追踪他们
Whoever did this made sure we couldn't track them using GPS.
不 我们不能走
No, no, we can't go.
塔拉
Tara.
我得去帮忙 我得帮卢克和马特
I have to help. I have to help Luke and Matt.
他们会没事的
Hey, they're gonna be all right.
我们要把你送去医院
We're taking you to the hospital.
你能先让这位先生帮你吗
Please, will you let this man help you?
小洁 拜托了
JJ... JJ, please.
你得帮我集中精神
You have to help me focus.
你得帮我梳理一遍
You have to talk me through it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对 我得试试
Yes. I have to try.
我知道自己肯定看到了是谁干的
I know I must have seen who did this.
好的
Ok.
这些嫌犯很老练
These unsubs are sophisticated.
他们利用催泪剂
They deployed lachrymatory agents,
还有苯酰氯
as well as phenacyl chloride,
一种装满氯化萘气体和胡椒喷雾的闪光弹
a type of flash grenade filled with cn gas and pepper spray.
我们接到的匿名电♥话♥只是个诱饵
That anonymous call we got was just a ploy.
我们到那里根本没发现什么轿车
When we got out there, there was no sedan, nothing.
是的 这都是计划的一部分
Yeah, it was all part of the plan.
这计划一开始就让我们以为是冲你来的
A plan that we originally thought was to target you.
但现在看来他们是想拿联调局当靶子
But now it looks like they wanted to take a shot at the FBI.
只不过他们没有真的开枪
Except they didn't actually take any shots.
这和他们最初的犯罪模式截然相反
I mean, this is a total contradiction of their initial M.O.
他们从枪手变成了绑匪
They've gone from shooters to abductors.
这讲不通
It doesn't make sense.
戴夫 出什么事了
Dave, what happened?
小伙子们被抓走了
The boys are gone.
塔拉在爆♥炸♥中受伤了 正在去医院的路上
Tara's pretty banged up and on her way to the hospital.
拉什指挥官和我正准备赶去你们那里
Commander Rush and I are gonna make our way to you right now.
那个犯罪现场是我们调查的新起点
That crime scene is our new ground zero.
我得告诉你 艾米莉
I'm telling you, Emily,
我觉得所有的模仿案都是诱饵
I think all these copy cat killings are ruse.
只是为了引出联调局 引出行为分♥析♥组
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表