斯宾塞 快站住
Spence! Stop!
斯宾塞 你没事吧
Spence, are you ok?
不不 别起来
No, no, no, no. Stay down, stay down.
巴伯副局长
Deputy Director Barbour.
我想知道你是否做好了
Yeah, I was wondering if you had
对林奇案现场的
at least a preliminary assessment
损失估计 至少是初步的
of the losses at the Lynch scene.
六名联调局特警确认死亡
6 FBI SWAT officers are confirmed dead.
看来林奇不知在什么时候断开了一段煤气管线
It appears, at some point, Lynch was able to detach a gas line.
爆♥炸♥应该是开枪引起的
The explosion itself seemed to have been triggered by a gunshot.
行为分♥析♥组从未侧写埃弗雷特
BAU never profiled suicidal ideations
或罗波塔·林奇有自杀倾向
in either Everett or Roberta Lynch.
你们怎么会遗漏这个
I mean, how could you miss that?
根据我们能够评估的行为
Based on the behavior, we were able to evaluate
从未有任何迹象表明他们有这种倾向
there was never any indication of that predisposition.
破门的命令是谁下的
Who gave the order to breach?
我小组任何组员的行动
Any action taken by a member of my team
都是遵从我的命令
is executed under my order.
责任永远在我身上
The buck stops with me, always.
你可以想象
Well, as you can imagine,
发生了这种事 我们如果还给你升职...
the idea that we would promote you after--
巴伯副局长
Deputy Director Barbour,
我还是行为分♥析♥组的组长吗
am I still the unit chief of the BAU?
是的
Yes.
好 那失陪了
Fine. Then if you'll excuse me...
我觉得没道理
It doesn't make sense to me.
蒙泰罗队长 破门
Captain Montero, breach.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我觉得没道理
It doesn't make sense to me.
我不懂那样的人
I don't understand how that kind of personality
怎么会选择炸死自己
can choose to blow itself up.
如果罗波塔屈服于他
If Roberta gave in to him...
呼吸 妈妈
Just breathe, mom. u202d
如果他夺下了枪
And if he took the gun away...
如果他能进入隧♥道♥
If he could get to a tunnel...
林奇
Lynch.
他还活着
He's still alive.
未完待续
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表