我需要你 是吉米 他...
I need you. It's Jimmy. He, um,
他又打我了
he--he hit me again, and I--
慢点说 你在哪
Slow down. Where are you?
奥利维亚和我正要找家汽车旅馆
Olivia and I are on our way to a motel,
但我在想
but I--I was just wondering
我们搬到一起住的提议还有效吗
if maybe the offer was still good for us to move in together?
-我... -我知道
- Uh, well-- - I know.
我不该晾着你
I should--I should have never left you hanging
回到他...
and gone back to him--
不是的 我现在不在城里 明天才能回去
It's not that. It's just I'm out of town. I get back tomorrow.
好吧 那...
All right, so...
那我会过去的
So I'll come by
明天下午去接你和奥利维亚
and pick up you and Olivia sometime tomorrow afternoon.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, baby.
我欠你的
I owe you.
再见
Bye.
你的面部结构非常完美
You have the most remarkable facial structure.
有人跟你这样说过吗
Has anyone ever told you that? u202d
对峙NFace Off
"受过伤的人最危险
"Damaged people are dangerous.
爱尔兰作家
因为他们总能屐险而幸存" 约瑟芬·哈特
They know they can survive." Josephine Hart.
我不知道我昨天怎么会没想到
I don't know why it didn't occur to me yesterday
你下来充电了
that you'd come down here to recharge.
距我们第一次遇到林奇已经过去了一年
It's been a year since we first encountered Lynch.
是啊 我可能会忘记我的结婚纪念日
Yeah, I'll probably forget my wedding anniversary,
但我绝忘不了那一天
but I'll never forget that day.
这里是行为分♥析♥组开始的地方
And this is where the BAU began.
是唯一能让我听到基甸声音的地方
It's the one place I can still hear Gideon's voice
刺♥激♥着我 要我"跳出思维定式"
prodding me to, um, "Think outside the box."
比如 "我是嫌犯"
Something like, uh, "I am the unsub."
"我爸爸是谁"
"Who's my daddy?"
那就是我们遗漏的
That's what we've been missing.
-罗波塔说出了... -罗波塔撒谎了
- Roberta gave us the name-- - Roberta lied.
她只是想让人觉得
She just wants to appear
她在帮忙
to be helpful to everybody.
她另有自己的目的
She's got her own agenda.
你觉得是什么 获得假释 去找到她儿子
What are you thinking-- get paroled, find her son,
然后为她孙女格雷西的死复仇吗
and get revenge for the death of her granddaughter Grace?
全对
The trifecta.
杀死自己的孩子其实比人们以为的要更常见
Killing her own child is far more common than most people think,
在弑子案里
and in filicide cases,
母亲是凶手的可能跟父亲一样大
mothers are just as likely as fathers to be killers.
所以罗波塔不希望我们妨碍
Which is why Roberta doesn't want us to get in the way
她解决家庭事务
of her taking care of family business.
但是 弑子不仅需要
Still, filicide not only requires
她抱有很深的怨念
that she harbor deep resentment,
但也需要她完全不再顾及
but also that she disassociates from
她和独子之间的感情
her relationship to her only child.
她现在是如此了
Which she did
因为我给她看了格雷西尸体的照片
when I showed her the photo of Grace's dead body.
你打算跟其他队友分享吗
Were you gonna share all this with the rest of the team?
只是理论
It's just theories.
戴夫 我完全理解
Dave, I completely understand
你在此事上的个人感情
your personal stake in this,
但你和基甸在这里开创了很美好的事业
but you and Gideon started something pretty good down here,
我觉得现在
and I think it's time
你该让这份传承发挥它一向最好的功能了
that you let that legacy do what it's always done best--
让我们能团队合作
work together as a team.
-怎么样 -天啊
- What do you think? - u202dOh, my gosh!
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you. Mwah! Thank you.
-不客气 -你真是太棒了
- Yeah. - You are truly a godsend.
我在里面布置了一下
Well, I rearranged some things inside the way
我觉得你会喜欢的 我们去看看吧
I think you might like them; you should go check them out.
好啊 奥利维亚
Ok. Great. Olivia,
让爱德帮你吧
let Eddie help you with that.
来 我替你拿吧
Here, let me get this for you.
不了 我拿自己的东西就行
No. I can handle my own stuff.
抱歉
Sorry.
不用 我理解
Hey, don't be. I get it.
你肯定很难受
This can't be easy for you.
嗯 妈妈有过更差的时候
Yeah. Mom's been a lot worse, so...
或许这可以成为
Maybe this can be, like,
一个重新开始的机会 或许吧
a chance at a fresh start? I don't know. Maybe?
可以告诉我件事吗
You mind telling me something?
好啊
Ok.
你看上她什么了
What do you see in her?
我看到了一个火花
I see a sparkle
它在努力绽放光芒
that's trying real hard to shine bright.
我希望我也能看到
I wish I could see that.
你会看到的
Oh, you will.
可以让我帮你搬吗
So, can I please help you with some of this stuff?
好
Ok.
罗西给了我些信息
So, Rossi gave me the heads-up,
我找到了一些资料
and I was able to find stuff
能证明我们这只银狐的理论
that confirms our very own silver fox's theory
埃弗雷特·林奇在找自己失散多年的父亲
that Everett Lynch is on the lookout for his long-lost father.
瞧 在所有这些
You see, in all of the cities
林奇犯下可怕罪案的城市里
that Lynch has committed a heinous crime,
我都发现了一个假名 用来电汇雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I have uncovered an alias linked to a wired payment to a P.I.
去寻找那些我们已知
who was retained to conduct searches for men we know were
曾跟林奇的妈妈罗波塔赤♥裸♥相见的男人
associated in a naked way with Lynch's mother, Roberta.
包括她声称是林奇亲爹的道格拉斯·摩尔
Including Douglas Moore, the man she claims is Lynch's real dad.
但这些搜索都是最近八个星期内发生的
But all these searches are recent, like within the last 8 weeks.
是啊 看来
Yeah, it looks as though
是从我们发现格雷西尸体一周后开始的
they began a week after we found Grace's body.
有意思 他或许并不完全是个反♥社♥会♥
It's fascinating. He might not be a complete sociopath after all.
这也能解释他的潜伏期了
It could also explain his dormancy.
等等 斯宾塞 你不是觉得他会有愧疚感吧
Wait a second, Spence. You don't think he feels guilty, do you?
倒不是 更像是恐惧
Not guilt. I think it's more like fear,
或许是他在杀害自己孩子时
as if maybe something in the act of taking his child
触动了深深埋藏的
triggered some deeply buried memory
他父亲对他动粗的记忆
of his own father's violence towards himself.
如果林奇从不知道自己的父亲是谁
If Lynch never really knew who his father was,
或是如果他有理由认为罗波塔撒谎了
or if he had reason to doubt what Roberta told him,
那他的确就有动机开始搜寻了
then that would motivate him to search for the truth.
我们知道有一个人知道全部事实
Well, there's only one person we know that knows the whole truth,
那就是罗波塔 所以她一直在操纵一切
and that's Roberta, and so she's been manipulating everything
为了能出狱
in order to get out of jail.
-那... -她成功了
- Then-- - It worked,
至少对路易斯安那州假释委员会来说
at least as far as the Louisiana State Parole Board goes.
我刚得到通知 尽管我们反对
I have just been notified that, despite our objections,
罗波塔将获得假释
Roberta is being granted parole,
但她的律师告诉我
however, her lawyer is telling me
他愿意让她跟我们再最后谈话一次
he's willing to let us speak with her one last time.
艾米莉 我想去跟罗波塔谈
Emily, I'd like to talk to Roberta.
我倒是更希望你做观察
I would prefer you observe, actually;
我想让她脱离安全区
I'd like to take her out of her comfort zone.
所以小洁 塔拉 交给你俩了
That means JJ, Tara, you two get to do the honors.
你好 罗波塔
Hello, Roberta.
我是特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼
I'm SSA Jennifer Jareau.
这位是塔拉·露易丝博士
This is Dr. Tara Lewis.
记得他吗
Remember him?
露易丝博士 我要提醒你
Uh, Dr. Lewis, let me remind you
林奇女士可是自愿前来
that Ms. Lynch is here of her own volition.
我不明白你为何对她语气如此不善
I don't understand why you are taking a tone with her.
语气
Tone?
你敌对的语气
Your adversarial tone,
而她一直以来都在尽力帮你们
when she has done nothing but try to help you
逮捕她很不稳定的儿子
apprehend her very unstable son.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表