According to the map, there's another entrance
还有一个入口
at the north.
我们分头走
We should split up.
露易丝 埃尔维斯 西蒙斯
Lewis, Alvez, Simmons,
看看另一个入口是否能进去
see if there's another way in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
凯尔·彼得斯 联调局
Kyle Peters, FBI!
放下斧头 快放下
Drop the axe! Put it down!
凯尔 看着我
Kyle, look at me.
你不明白
You don't understand!
他就在另一边 他困在那里了
He is on the other side, he is trapped on the other side.
他需要我 我是他父亲
He needs me! I am his father!
我能理解
I do understand.
我知道这是什么滋味
I know what it's like to have
你爱的人困在另一个世界里
someone you love stuck in another world,
你想要牺牲别人来换回他
wanting one thing, having another,
但最终两个人你都失去了
but really having neither,
你不敢面对真♥相♥
afraid to face the truth.
但你必须要面对真♥相♥ 凯尔
You have to face it, Kyle.
凯尔
Kyle.
不 他说这是把他带回来唯一的办法
No. He said this the only way to get him back.
牺牲一个男孩换一个男孩
He said a boy for a boy.
不是的 一切都错了
It's not. Everything is wrong.
不
No.
你是这样想的 对吗
That's what you think, right?
你一直在供奉祭品
That these sacrifices you've been making
认为这样可以把你儿子带回来
will help you get your son back,
但不会的
but they won't.
这不是真的
It's not real.
仔细看看
Look again.
凯尔 你必须面对真♥相♥
Kyle, you have to face the truth.
不
Oh, no.
真♥相♥是什么
What is the truth?
他走了
He's gone.
伊森走了
Ethan is gone.
我只是想再见他一面
I just wanted to see him again.
快派医务人员过来
We need medics ASAP.
来吧
Come on.
天哪 对不起 对不起
Oh, god. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
小锈
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
这么多关于平行宇宙的议论
All this talk of alternate realities.
你觉得在平行宇宙里你会是什么人
Who do you think you'd be in a parallel universe,
在你想象的未来中
you know, in one of your imagined futures?
我不知道
I don't know.
说吧
Come on.
如果你不是联调局探员
If you weren't an FBI agent,
你会做什么
what would you do?
你保证不笑吗
You promise not to laugh?
牛仔
A cowboy.
-牛仔 -嗯 是的
- A cowboy? - u202dMm-hmm. Yeah.
我会 养几匹马
I'd, um, you know, have some horses,
几头牛
a few cattle,
被大自然包围
be surrounded by nature.
你会怎么处理牛
And what would you do with cattle?
你懂的 看着他们 抚摸他们
Well, you know, look at them, pet them.
我还没怎么想过
I--I hadn't really thought about that,
但我会想清楚的
but I'll--I'll figure it out.
我真没想到你会这么说
Wow. I was--was not expecting that.
还有 你和威尔还有孩子们也在那里
Ahem. And, uh, you're there with Will and the boys.
你在山核桃街经营花店
You run the flower shop on Hickory street.
这是一个偏僻小镇上的
It's this cute, little street in a tiny town
一条可爱的小街
in the middle of nowhere,
罗西也在那里
and Rossi's there.
他开了一家酒馆 住在上面
He runs a saloon, which he lives above,
加西亚开了一家受伤动物庇护所
and Garcia has a sanctuary for wounded animals.
有人想喝点饮料吗
May I interest anyone in a beverage?
时机抓得太准了
Wow. That's timing.
戴夫 下辈子
So, uh, Dave, in another life,
你想做什么
what would you be?
这问题太简单了 拳击手
Oh, that's easy. A boxer.
事实上 有一次
In fact, there was a time I was having dinner
我正在和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里共进晚餐
with muhammad ali, and we were having a discussion
我们正好就在讨论这个话题
just on this subject--
今生所走或未走的路
roads taken or not taken in this life.
他怎么说
And what did he say?
我不太记得了 因为两个人的酒都是我一个人喝的
I don't quite remember because I was drinking for the two of us,
这是那我喝过的最好的苏格兰威士忌
and it was the best scotch I'd ever had,
说明那酒是真的好
and that's saying...a lot.
敬未走的路
So to paths not taken.
敬未走的路
To paths not taken.
看着点火 好吗
Get the stove, all right?
你知道爸爸经常烧焦东西
You know daddy likes to burn stuff.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
他们走了
The team did,
但是 我还没想走
but, uh, I wasn't ready to go.
事实上 我希望我们今晚能共进晚餐
In fact, I was hoping we could have dinner tonight.
我和女儿正要吃饭
Uh, well, my daughter and I are just about to eat.
当然了 我很抱歉
Oh, of course. I--I'm sorry.
我不是有意打搅的
I didn't mean to intrude.
如果你跟我们一起吃 我会很开心的
I'd love it if you'd join us.
我很乐意
Heh. I would love to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
基利 这是艾米丽
Keely, this is Emily.
艾米丽 这是基利
Emily, this is Keely.
你好 我听说过很多关于你的事
Hi. I have heard so much about you.
我也听说过很多关于你的事
And I've heard so much about you.
你可没有夸张啊 爸爸
You did not oversell it, dad.
-基利 u202d-爸爸
- Keely. u202d- Dad.
我真的很想听
Uh, I would actually really like to hear
到底我是什么形象
more about that.
你♥爸♥爸到底没有夸张形容哪些方面
What exactly did your dad not oversell?
也许我们应该比较一下
Maybe we should compare notes.
我喜欢她
I like her.
也许我们不应该比较 怎么样
Maybe we shouldn't compare notes. How about that?
不 我觉得这是个完美的主意
No. I think that's actually a perfect idea.
给你 这样就好了
Here you go. There we are.
必须放弃
"We must be willing to let go
曾经计划好的憧憬
"of the life we've planned
才能真正迎来等待着我们的生活
so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
约瑟夫·坎贝尔
Joseph campbell.
美国作家
他说你超级漂亮
The fact that he said you're absolutely gorgeous.
he said you're absolutely gorgeous.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表