I don't--I don't know what I'm gonna do.
求你了
Please.
让我帮你吧
You have to let me help you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
我住在离这不远的地方
I'm staying at a place not far from here.
你愿意和我一起回家吗
Will you come home with me?
我愿意
I'd like that.
好了 我觉得就是她 夏洛特·伯克
Ok, I think this is it. Charlotte Burke.
她们之前在圣彼得学校时是室友
She was roomies with Grace, aka Rachel,
她和格雷西 也就是瑞秋
when they were at St. Peter's.
她们关系非常好
They were super close.
瑞秋给我带了三片落叶 因为她知道我最喜欢这个#我的室友最棒#
我爱室友的第4958条理由 她冬天一抱我我就能攒成球
和室友交往的最大好处 今晚我不用穿越暴风雪去见她
四个月虽不长 但我愿意和你度过余生 我好爱你 瑞秋
她们不仅是室友
Oh, they were more than roommates.
她们是恋人
They were a couple,
而且公开了
and they were out.
难怪格雷西会联♥系♥她
Makes sense that's who Grace would reach out to.
她有钱吗
Does she have money?
有钱 她有信托基金
Oh, yeah, she's a trust fund kid.
她目前在过间隔年
It looks like she took a gap year.
她爸安排她在华盛顿
And her dad set her up as an executive director
一家非盈利机构当负责人
of a nonprofit right here in DC.
看来是爸爸的小公主
Wow. Sounds like a daddy's girl.
她爸是谁呢
So who is her daddy?
艾伦·伯克 对冲基金经理
Allen Burke. Hedge fund manager.
我需要她右手大拇指的指纹
Ok, what I need is the thumbprint from her right hand.
听着 我们可以温柔点来
Shh. Shh. Shh. Look, we can do this the nice way,
这样你只会痛几分钟
which really when you think about will only hurt for a few minutes.
要么我就把你手砍下来
Or I could chop off your hand
我们也能拿到想要的东西
and we can get what we need that way.
你自己决定
Up to you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
动手吧
Do it.
布鲁克菲尔德
小洁说她爱你
So JJ says she loves you.
这可是件大事
Wow. Now, that's big.
你怎么想这件事
And, um, where does that leave you?
说实话 我也不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
她说她有时候会想
She says she sometimes thinks about
如果一切重来会怎样
what might have happened if things had worked out differently.
坐吧
Sit.
你怎么想的 亲爱的
And what did you say, honey?
说实话 我想了很多
To tell you the truth, I think about it a lot.
我从没想过还能再和你像这样聊天
I didn't think I'd ever get to talk to you like this again.
这真的很棒
This is really nice.
我知道
I know.
我知道这一切对你来说很艰难
And I know it's been hard for you.
妈 你的病从不影响你在我心中的意义
Mom, your disease is not what defines you to me.
从来都不会
It never has and it never will.
这样的时光很宝贵
This is precious time,
我庆幸这每一分一秒
and I am...so thankful for every second.
我也是 我也是
I am, too. I am, too.
我很少谈起你父亲
You know, I never talked much about your dad.
威廉离开的原因
When William left,
并不是因为我患了精神分♥裂♥症
it wasn't because of my schizophrenia diagnosis.
你知道在我确诊时他怎么说的吗
You know what he said when I was diagnosed?
他说 "戴安娜 我们一起熬过去
He said, "Diana, we're in this together,
每一步我都会陪着你"
and I am with you every step of the way."
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that.
你当然不知道
I know you didn't.
但他是真心的
And he meant it.
但那些药 我服用的那些药
But then the meds, pfft, the meds I was on,
有太多太多的副作用
There were so many and so many side effects
所以我就停止服药了
that I stopped taking them.
当然 我的病情也急转直下
And of course, my condition got worse and worse
最终到了要住院的地步
until I finally had to be hospitalized.
这样的情况一次次发生
And then it happened again.
周而复始
And again.
最后 因为这种大起大落
In the end, it was the roller coaster,
他接受不了
that was the part he couldn't deal with.
但事实是
And the thing is,
即使他离开了
even after he was gone,
我也忍♥不住想
I kept thinking that
总有一天我们会重归于好
somehow we'd find our way back to each other.
你当时很爱他
You loved him.
是的 所以我一直等
Yes. So I waited.
年复一年
Year after year.
突然有一天 我意识到没有可能了
And at some point, I knew it wouldn't happen.
但我仍从不允许自己
But I never allowed myself
哪怕连想都不能想
to even consider
再去开启一段新的关系
a relationship with someone else.
你觉得我也在这么做
You think that's what I'm doing,
把一切可能性拒之门外
Closing myself off to possibilities
就因为我在等待和小洁度过余生吗
because I'm waiting for a life with JJ?
我希望你没有
I hope not.
亲爱的 人生苦长
Honey, life is long, and it's hard.
你值得拥有一个
And you deserve to have someone
能和你分享一切的人
who will share all of it with you.
是一切
All of it.
夏洛特不回我的短♥信♥
Charlotte is not answering my texts.
她一贯及时回信
She always texts me back.
我确定出事了
I know something's wrong.
她现在有危险吗
Is she in danger?
我们认为你女儿被格雷西·林奇盯上了
We believe your daughter has been targeted by Grace Lynch.
你可能听过她的假名 瑞秋·诺顿
You might have known her by her alias Rachel Norton.
瑞秋 我们见过
Rachel? We met her.
她很可爱
She was sweet.
我们推测她专门找夏洛特
We think she sought Charlotte out
是因为两人在圣彼得读书时有交往
because of their relationship at St. Peter's.
你们知道她们关系亲密吗
You're aware they were close?
夏洛特在十四岁时向我们出柜
Charlotte came out to us when she was 14 years old.
我们认为格雷西会利用两人的关系
We think Grace is manipulating Charlotte
来操控夏洛特
as a result of that relationship.
我们能做点什么
What can we do?
格雷西和她父亲均在逃
Grace and her father are fugitives.
他们需要钱
They need money.
所以想要从夏洛特那里拿到钱
And they're trying to get it from Charlotte.
我们需要掌握她全部的流动资产
We need to know about all her liquid assets.
好的 全力配合
Ok. Anything you need.
没问题 伯克小姐 非常荣幸
Of course, Miss Burke, I'd be more than happy
带您去打开保管箱
to help you access your safe deposit box.
我需要隐私
I'll need some privacy.
明白
I understand.
如您所知 您设置了两步验证机制
As you know, you've authorized two-step authentication,
所以我只会协助这部分工作
so I'll just assist with that.
好的 夏洛特的全部账户都已冻结
Ok, I've frozen all Charlotte's accounts.
有试图使用账号♥的情况吗
Any attempted activity?
没有 过去四十八小时也没有
Nope, and none in the last 48 hours, either.
会不会夏洛特并非他们的目标
Do you think we were wrong about Charlotte being the mark?
不会的 她就是
No, she's the target.
只是我们不知道下手的账号♥
We just don't know about the right account.
那个账号♥她的父母也不知道
That's something her parents don't know about.
加西亚 这个能搜索吗
Garcia, can you search for that?
没问题 他们也不知道的东西
Yeah, of course. Something they wouldn't know about.
或许是不需要向国税局上报的东西
Maybe it's something that doesn't require IRS reporting.
甚至都不是银行账户或投资账户
It may not even be a bank or investment account.
保管箱怎么样
What about a safe deposit box?
正是 在哪儿
Bingo. u202dWhere is it?
华盛顿市中心 距离公♥寓♥只有几个街区
Downtown DC, just a few blocks from her apartment.
马特和卢克这就去
Matt and Luke are down there now.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表