Look.
我想你也不用太费劲装
Guessing you didn't have to work that hard.
我现在很厌恶自己
Right now, I'm disgusted with myself.
这让我帮你吧
Let me help you with that part.
凯特既然说要我们去查病历
Cat said check the medical record
我就查了
and I did.
她是流产了
She had a miscarriage
但那是数月后了
but it was months later.
跟你毫无关系
It had nothing to do with you.
那也是她的谎言
That was another lie she said
想让你内疚 让你分神
to make you feel terrible and throw you, so,
我就把此事告诉了麦克斯和其他人
I told Max and the rest of our furry friends this information.
我们没料到的是
What we didn't expect was
麦克斯接下来的举动
what Max did next.
我不是侧写师 但我了解这种女霸王
I'm no profiler, but I know queen bees.
如果她肯说这样的谎
If she was willing to tell that kind of a lie,
我就清楚她是什么样的人了
I knew who I was dealing with.
是潘提斯教你怎么说的吗
So, Prentiss told you what you needed to say?
不是
Not quite.
我也这么跟接警的人说的
That's what I told 911
而他就在厨房♥地板上 挣扎着呼吸
when he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor.
所以警方也没起诉我
That's why the police didn't charge me.
但我挂断后 我又冲他开了两枪
But after I hung up, I shot him two more times.
天啊
Jeez.
是啊 可别惹麦克斯
Yeah. Don't mess with Max.
所以 迈克·戴维斯
So, Mike Davis is...
活得好好的
Alive and well.
在新泽西生活 好像结婚了
Living in Jersey. Married, I think.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但他不打人
He's a douchebag but not an abusive one.
你怎么知道那会成功
How'd you know that would work?
她对世界的看法很单一
She sees the world one way,
认定所有人都想伤害你
that everyone's out to hurt you.
我就利用了这点
So, I just kind of played on that.
而且成功了
And it all worked out.
凯特发了短♥信♥
Cat sent the text
因为我们本就在附近
and because we were already in the area,
我们瞬间就控制了她
we were on top of her before she knew it.
现在呢
Now what?
你今天走运了
It's your lucky day.
现在你下车
Now you get out.
联调局
FBI!
手举起来
Hands where I can see them.
没事 爱洛依丝 你安全了
It's ok, Eloise. You're safe.
认识你很高兴 爱洛依丝
It is very nice to meet you, Eloise.
谢谢你们救了我的命
Thanks for saving my life.
你们所有人
All of you.
如果不是这支团队
I don't know what we would have done
真不知我们要怎么办
if it wasn't for this whole team.
那么
So,
你在跟我女儿约会啊
you're dating my daughter.
斯宾塞·里德 先生
Spencer Reid, sir.
我没想到我们会以这种方式见面
Not quite the way I was expecting we'd meet.
除了迈克·戴维斯
Well, Mike Davis aside,
麦克斯挑男友的能力还不差
Max is pretty good at picking a boyfriend.
他不是她男朋友
He's not her boyfriend.
不过 那一吻
So, that kiss, though.
是啊 那个
Yeah, that.
她说得对
She's right.
那种事是装不出来的
You know, you can't fake that kind of thing.
是啊 但是
No, you can't, but
我听说 如果跟合适的人
I've heard that with the right person,
能做得更好
you can do even better.
你就喜欢那些坏女孩
You just like the bad girls.
老实说 有时吧
Truthfully? Sometimes.
但现在 我更喜欢好女孩
But right now, I like the good girl better.
你的生活总这么刺♥激♥吗
Is your life always this exciting?
不是的 至少我的私生活不是的
No. Well, my personal life isn't.
谢天谢地
Thank god,
因为 这大概是
because this was probably
最糟的一次第三次约会了
the worst third date ever.
我能做点什么挽救一下吗
Is there anything I can do to salvage it?
可能有一件事吧
There may be one thing.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表