剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
没人敢动你妈一根汗毛
No one's touching your mom.
四年前你们怎么不来
Where were you at four years ago?
至少现在来了
We're here now.
那马丁是怎么找上你的
So how'd Martin found you?
警♥察♥来的时候 我刚好从死者身边经过
I walked by the dead lady, when the cops got there.
马丁看到我了 问我知道什么
Martin had seen me. Asked me what I know.
-你怎么说的 -实话
- What d'you tell him? - The truth.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see nothing.
我妈让我去买♥♥鸡蛋
My mama send me to buy eggs.
然后呢
And then?
然后他就放我走了
He let me go.
但之后呢
But later?
他来我家
He comes to my house.
告诉我妈他要带我去警局一趟
Tells my mom, he gotta take me down to the station.
结果呢
Did he?
结果他带我去了一栋老楼
Took me to an old building.
在我小时候 这里是个肉品包装厂
This was a meat packing plant when I was a kid.
我们不是去警局吗
We goin' to the station?
我和哥们常在那里打棒球
Ha, my buddies and I used to play baseball right out there.
这里好冷
It's cold in here!
你在公园干什么 安东尼奥
What happened at the park, Antonio?
-我要去商店来着 -是 是
- I was goin' to the store. - Yeah, yeah.
去商店买♥♥鸡蛋
Goin' to the store to buy eggs.
清早六点 谁信呢
At six in the morning? Come on.
-我妈让我... -犯罪现场
- My mom said...- You sneaker tracks
到处都是你的脚印 安东尼奥
were all over the crime scene, Antonio.
我有时会在那里打球
I play ball in the park sometimes.
你看到那女人跑步时发生什么事了
What happened when you saw that lady running?
-我没看到她 -怎么可能
- I didn't see her... - Sure you did.
你看到她跑步经过的时候
You were behind the tree,
你正躲在树后
when you saw her running by.
我没看见那个女人跑步
I didn't see the lady running!
-为什么打我 -因为你说谎
- Why are you hurting me? - You're lying to me, Antonio.
-我说谎了 长官 -很好
- I lied, sir. - Good.
告诉我你怎么杀她的
Now tell me how you killed that lady.
我没见过她
I've never seen her.
我怎么承认我没干过的事情
How am I supposed to say I did something I didn't!
给我听好了
Listen good!
求你了
Please!
我们就待在这里
We ain't leaving here until you tell
直到你交代作案经过
me how you murdered that woman.
我没杀人
I didn't kill nobody.
没人能帮你
Ain't nobody can help you.
如果你敢告诉别人我打你的话
'Cause you tell anybody about this?
我就把你妈带来这里 和她好好谈谈
I'm gonna bring your mom down here and have a talk with her.
明白了吗
Understand?
虽然你是个废物
And I know she ain't strong like you.
但她肯定也不如你禁揍
Even if you are a punk!
明白了
Yeah...
他很会这一套
Knew how to do it.
所以我不断挨揍
So I got the wind knocked out of me.
一遍又一遍
Over, and over.
他打了你多久
How long were you there?
直到我认罪为止
Til I said what he wanted me to say.
然后他就带我去警局
Then he take me to the station.
录影存证
So I can say it to the video.
我们会回来的
We're gonna be back.
看着我
Look at me.
我们会回来的
We're gonna be back.
最开始 我只说话
The first? I just talk.
我很能说 我能把你说愣了
I'm... I'm a good talker, I'll talk you into a statue.
废话先生啊
Oh, that doctor Phil over here.
然后开始三号♥方案
Start with the "C" material, you know.
我拿出针筒 吓唬他
I put the needle in here.
这个能在8分钟之内杀死你
And you're dead in eight minutes.
这招对真蠢材管用
It works on the real dumb ones.
那二号♥方案是什么 阿维
What's your "B" material, Vivo?
感同身受 比如你孩子生病了
Oh, bounding! um, you got a sick kid?
我的也是 我能理解你的痛苦
Me too. I feel your pain.
我对女人都用这招
I save that line for the ladies.
如果这些都不管用 我就带他去兜兜风
When all else fails, we go for a drive.
去旧船场
Down in the old shipyards.
我们这没船厂 但是有废弃大楼
We got no shipyards here, but we got a lot of old buildings.
我带过一个笨蛋去那里 就我们两个
I take a mug down there, just the two of us.
他大叫着要律师什么的
He's squawking in the bag, need about a lawyer?
我一句话都不说
I don't say a word.
等我们到了那里
When we get down on the shipyards,
拿一个装满橘子的垃圾袋
I pull out a trashbag full of oranges.
往他的肚子上猛抽
And I hit him hard, in the stomach.
真有你的
That's good!
都不会留下外伤
Don't even leave bruisings.
那些废弃大楼怎么样
So these buildings?
又大又空旷 还很安静
Hm, big, empty, quiet.
你也带安东尼奥去过
So that's where you took Antonio?
拜托 我看录像了
Come on! I saw that tape.
我知道他们挨揍之后害怕的表情
I know what the fear of god looks like.
我教训了他二十分钟
Twenty minutes with that kid.
才二十分钟
That's all?
容易吧 我都说了
It's almost too easy like I said.
反正那孩子早晚也要进去
That kid was gonna be in the system soon enough,
我帮他提前一步而已
I..., I just helped him along.
你晚上睡得安稳吗 马丁
That let you sleep at night, Martin?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你完蛋了
You're screwed.
这里不是你们的管辖范围
Your badge don't mean nothing here.
你的长官在那边
The lieutenant's right there.
你们居然陷害自己人
You played a fellow cop!
你对那孩子逼供 你不是自己人 马丁
You coerced that kid, you crossed to the other side, Martin.
案发后 他就在犯罪现场
He was there at the scene, right after the murder.
就算你当时以为他是有罪的
You thought he was guilty, when you tuned him up.
但拉蒙告诉你他看到肯尼迪兄弟...
Ramon told you he saw the Kennedys do...
拉蒙是个贱鸭子
Ramon is a two-bit hustler!
你知道自己错了 但为时已晚
You knew you were wrong but it was too late!
你必须保护自己的名声
But you had to protect your case
因为你想升职对吧
bcause you were heading for a sergeant?
我们查到了那晚的电♥话♥记录
We got phones and easy pass records or that night.
格雷格打给你 给你留言
Greg called you. Left you a voice mail.
他想和我谈审判的事情
It was about the trial.
一小时后你就开车去了费城
An hour later you were on the turnpike heading for Philly.
那孩子本来也没有前途
The kid Antonio was going nowhere...
他虽然又穷又笨
That kid was poor and slow.
但他被你给毁了
Now he's destroyed.
你连自己同胞都要抓吗
You're gonna turn on your own kind, hermano?
你才不是你同胞
You ain't my kind.
我也不是你兄弟
And you ain't my brother.
谈谈那晚在费城的事
Talk about Philadelphia.
找到格雷格之后呢
Finding Greg.
他...
He...
他留言说我们抓错了人
He said we arrested the wrong guy.
来费城
Come to Philly.
帮我找那个看到真凶的人吧
Help me find the witness who saw everything'
格雷格
Greg.
你收到我的留言了吗
You got my message?
收到了
Yeah.
你知道拉蒙的事
You already knew about Ramon.
他的话不可信
He's not a credible witness.
是吗
No?
那你为什么把他赶出城
Why'd you drive him out of town?
格雷格 理智点
Greg, be reasonable.
一个无辜的孩子正被关押在监狱
An innocent kid is sitting in jail!
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表