剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我一生的至交
and my best friend for life.
敬美梦成真
So, here's to that.
我不知道我为什么要来这里
I don't know why I came out here.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
或许这就是原因
Maybe that's why.
很蠢吧 我的讲话
Stupid, right? Speech?
没有
Nah.
我看见你哥哥了
I saw your brother in there.
看见他女朋友甩了他吗
See his girlfriend ditch him?
真不知道该怎么安慰他
Wish I knew what to do for him.
不如就跟他谈谈
How about just talking to him?
肯定会对他有所触动
Bet that would mean something.
你要去参加越战吗
You going to Vietnam?
不 我不会为战争献出生命
No, it's not a cause I'd give my life for.
那你就是那种人了
So you're one of those.
你又是哪种人
What are you?
最近有点不确定了
Not sure, lately.
你说我和我未婚夫不合适
When you said it wasn't right about me and my fiance?
你什么意思
What did you mean?
你知道吗
Do you know...
我无法把目光从你身上移开
it's impossible not to look at you.
少来
No.
是真的 不仅是因为你漂亮
No, it is. It's not just you being pretty.
而是你那种感觉
It's how you are.
我真的很喜欢你的歌♥ 真的
I... really enjoyed your singing. Really.
我知道你有男友
I know you have a guy,
但我生在情人节
but I'm a Valentine's day baby.
我从不掩饰自己的感情
I just say it if I feel it.
我们那晚之后交往了六周
We were together 6 weeks after that.
之后我就走了
Then I left.
只跟你在婚礼上聊过一次
A one conversation at the weeding,
艾丽就悔婚和你好了
and Ellie chucks her marriage plans to take up with you.
没错
Yeah.
你还是没交代她是怎么死在你家的
I still don't hear how she ends up dead in your place.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know how that happened!
我只知道我爱她
All I know is I loved that girl.
那种故事总是欢乐大结局
And that always ends well.
啤酒
赶早不如碰巧 车后箱里还有地方吗
This works out nice. We got room in the trunk?
布莱恩·麦考米克
Brian McCormick?
你们是打电♥话♥来的探员吗
You the detectives that called?
是有关沃伦·卡金斯的 他回来了
It's about Warren Cousins, he's back in town.
那个变♥态♥怎么为自己辩解的
What does the creep have to say for himself?
说不是他杀的你妹妹
Says it wasn't him who killed your sister.
你不以为然吗 布莱恩
You got ideas otherwise, Brian?
我就在想她死在他公♥寓♥这回事
She's dead in his apartment that gives me ideas.
沃伦说他跟你妹妹曾是恋人
Warren says he and your sister had a relationship.
-他这么说的 -有根据吗
- He does, huh? - Anything to that?
艾丽在遇害前几周 的确有心事
Well, something had hold of Ellie those last weeks.
或许是想沃伦呢
Maybe Warren.
好像不是什么正经人
Seemed like something beatnik.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是昨晚睡不着
Yeah, yeah. I couldn't sleep last night.
没什么
That's all.
-等等 爸爸 -跟他说了
- Oh, hold on. Dad! - He knew it.
-派特 来帮帮布莱恩 -没事 妈
- Pat, Brian needs you! - It's okay, Mom.
等等 等等 我来了
Hold on, hold on, I'm here.
我得说我挺紧张的
I got to admit I'm nervous.
那里什么样的 布莱恩
What was it like there, Brian?
很闷热
Muggy.
到处都是黑压压一片的蚊子
Mosquitoes there are like freaking crows.
那战争是什么样的
How about the war part?
艾丽
Ellie!
他们说我们不堪一击 节节败退
Cause they're saying we're losing and not prepared.
-是真的吗 -艾丽 你哥要是想吹牛
- Is it true? - Ellie, your brother wants to brag,
我们喝酒时他就会吹了
he'll do it to me over beer.
-我只是想知道 -艾莉诺
- I just want to hear about it. - Eleanor...
开始了
It's starting.
今日抽签抽到的生日如下
The birthday of today's draft lottery, are followed...
此时美国有义务兵役制 生日被抽到
且生于1944到1950间的美国男子
必须入伍填补志愿入伍无法填补的空缺
你永远都不知道在那里能信任谁
You never know who to trust over there.
-害我瘸腿的 -6月27日
- When they did this, - June, 27th
只是个小姑娘
it was just a little girl.
她跑来找我 像是需要帮助
She comes up to me like she needs help.
打开双手[却拿着个炸♥弹♥]
Opens her hand.
5月20日
May, 20th
-10月9日 -天啊 抽到泰瑞了
- October, 9th - Oh, man! That's Terry.
2月14日
February, 14th.
11月6日
November, 6th.
3月12日
March, 12th.
你在为我祈祷吗 亲爱的
Give me your fingers crossed for me, babe?
你这是怎么了
Hey, what's the matter with you?
-还没抽到我的生日 -我知道
- My birthday wasn't called yet. - I know, I know.
你最近很怪 艾丽 你知道吗
You're real strange lately, Ellie. You know that?
她为什么哭
What was she crying about?
不知道
Don't know.
她从12岁就一直爱着的男人刚得救了
The guy she's in love with since she was twelve just got saved.
完全没道理
Made no sense.
好了 布莱恩
Okay, Brian.
都过了大半辈子了 但是
It's been most of my life now, but...
还是适应不了
never settles with you.
再没人管你叫大哥了
Not being somebody's older brother anymore.
艾丽那晚为什么那么难过
What got Ellie so upset that night?
或许是她哥哥讲的越南的事让她很震惊
Maybe a shock to her what her brother said about Vietnam.
-实验室赶了份报告出来 -好消息吗
- Lab did a rush job for you. - Get anything good?
死者脖子上取下来的残留物
Swab the residue around your girl's neck?
在里面找到了微量的铬
Found minute traces of chrome in it.
是凶手手上沾的吗
Came from the doer's hands?
可能是什么车或者器械上掉的
Maybe flaked off a car? Appliance?
除了膝盖和脖子上的瘀伤
Besides the knee and neck bruises?
眼睛上方有之前留下的擦伤
There was an abrasion above her eye from an earlier injury.
早几小时吗
Earlier by hours?
几天差不多
More like days.
就是说凶手手上沾着铬
So chrome on the doer's hands plus,
那几天还有人对她动粗
someone roughed her up recently.
或许艾丽是为抽签的事难过呢
What if, it was the draft lottery Ellie was reacting to?
第五个抽到的生日
Fifth birthday called.
2月14日 情人节
February 14, Valentine's Day.
沃伦是情人节之子
Lover boy, Warren.
她是为他抽中而哭
She was crying cause he got drafted.
或许她还真爱着他
Maybe she did love him.
才回来吗
Just getting in?
我在酒吧睡了一晚
I slept at the bar.
这还用说
Sure you did.
怎么了
What?
克里斯 我是个探员
Chris, I'm a detective.
我遇见了个人
I met someone.
酒吧里遇见的
He from the bar?
对 不过不是你想的那样
Yeah, but it's not like how you think though.
这回是个好人
It's someone good for a change.
我们有说有笑 情投意合
We talk and laugh and connect.
真的
Really.
明天你生日 他会带你出去吗
He taking you out for your birthday tomorrow? Cause...
他要不约你 我约你
if not, I am.
太好了
That would be great.
我真想不到 不过
I wouldn't have guessed it, but um...
有你在还挺好
it's been good having you here.
你说的有一部分属实 沃伦
Part of your story holds up, Warren.
或许艾丽还真爱上你了
Maybe Ellie did fall for you.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表