剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I was off the clock at lunch, so...
我没事
I'm fine.
伙计 我给你的机会够多了
I've given you every shot I can, pal.
你要么打起精神好好工作 要么走人
I get yourself cleaned up, you do your job or you're gone.
听懂了吗
You get me?
出去
Get out.
我当年16岁
I was 16.
只身一人来到大城市
Alone in the big city.
背井离乡
Family miles away.
齐克是我的初恋
Zeke was my first love.
没想过为什么你离开费城后
Didn't ever wondered why he never contacted you
他没联♥系♥过你
after you left Philly?
我以为他忘了我
I thought he'd forgot about me.
齐克被捕后 你做了什么
What'd you do after Zeke got arrested?
我在警局外等了好几个小时
I waited outside the station house for hours.
恐惧 孤独
Scared, alone...
-然后她出现了 -谁
- And then she showed up. - Who?
朱迪丝小姐
Miss Judith.
朱迪丝·琼斯
Judith Jones?
我还以为她是来帮忙的
I thought she'd come to help.
毕竟是齐克的朋友
Being Zeke's friend and all.
可她做的事却一点不像个朋友
But she was the furthest thing from it.
琼斯太太
Mrs. Jones!
齐克 他们伤害你了吗
Zeke! Did they hurt you?
我要你今晚就离开我家
I want you out of my house, tonight.
不用收拾行李了
Don't bother picking up your things.
-怎么了 -还有你
- What's going on? - And you.
我再也不想见到你
I never want to see you again.
我接到了佩托斯基警长的来电
I got a call from Sergeant Petoskey.
他说了你在这里的所作所为
He told me what you were doing here.
这不是玛蒂尔达的错
It's not Matilda's fault.
也不是我的错
Or mine.
是你丈夫的错
What your husband did.
你就不能闭嘴吗
Why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut?
你曾经告诉我要坚持自己认为对的事
You once told me to do what you believe is right.
那我错了
Well, I was wrong.
那"从保持沉默那日起
And that our lives begin to end
生命就已走向终结"也错了
the day we become silent about the things that matter?
琼斯太太 记得吗
Remember, Mrs. Jones?
齐克 你在这里还没学到教训吗
Didn't this place teach you, Zeke?
你说什么都不重要
What you have to say, doesn't matter.
也许在这里不重要
Maybe here it doesn't.
但明天要去华盛顿的那些人呢
But to those people going to Washington tomorrow?
对于金博士呢
To Dr. King?
很重要
It matters.
我要去那里找到理解我的人 我会走的
That's where I need to go to get someone to hear me, then I'll go.
今晚就走
Tonight.
去说出真♥相♥
To tell the truth.
你想来吗
Wanna come?
谢谢 警官
Thank you, officer.
去华盛顿吧
Go to Washington.
齐克 你想去哪里都可以
Go wherever you want, Zeke.
只要离开这里 从我的生活消失
Just get out of here. Get out of my life.
再也别回来了
And don't you ever come back.
我们走的时候都快天亮了
It was almost morning when we left.
齐克送我到了火车站
Zeke walked me to the train station.
花光所有钱给我买♥♥了一张去威明顿的票
Spend his last dime on my ticket back to Wilmington.
发誓总有一天他会回来找我的
Promised he'd come back for me one day.
那之后他去了哪里
Where'd he go after that?
他要搭便车 走路
He was gonna hitchhike, walk...
用尽所有方法去华盛顿
Do whatever it took to get to Washington, DC.
参加游♥行♥
For the march.
齐克言而有信
Zeke meant what he said.
从不食言
Always did.
只有另外一个人知道他要去哪里
And only one other person knew where he was headed.
那天他就遇害了
The day he was killed.
琼斯太太 他所谓的朋友
Mrs. Jones. his supposed friend.
你们的友情见不得光
World wasn't ready for your kind of friendship.
-对吗 朱迪丝 -你可真够义气
- That right, Judith? - Some friend you were.
大难临头各自飞
When it hit the fan, you ran for cover.
齐克从不循规蹈矩
Zeke never did follow the rules.
我很钦佩他 相信我
I admired that, believe me!
但我没他那么坚强
But I wasn't as strong as he was.
而且不能容忍♥邻居们
And couldn't stand all the neighbors
都知道你们不可告人的秘密
knowing your dirty little secret.
你丈夫都对女佣做了什么
What your husband was doing to the maid?
所以你告诉亨利去哪里找他
So you told Henry where to find him
然后让齐克永远闭上嘴
to shut Zeke up for good.
我那么说是为了吓唬齐克
I said those things to scare Zeke!
让他离开这里 远走高飞
To make him go faraway from here.
为什么
Why?
我知道亨利对他下手只是时间问题
Because I knew it was only a matter of time before Henry did something.
所以你是为了救齐克
So you were trying to save Zeke.
我欠他的人情
I owed it to him.
齐克从某种程度上救了我
Because in some ways Zeke saved me.
是吗 怎么救的
Yeah? How?
他关心我的想法
He cared about what I thought.
没多少人关心过我
There weren't many who did.
比如你的丈夫
Like your husband.
那你为什么告诉他去哪里找齐克
So why did you tell him where to find Zeke?
我会一辈子都活在悔恨之中
I'll regret that for the rest of my life.
你们绝对意想不到
You have no idea.
朱迪丝 你去哪里了
Where've you been, Judith?
我
I uh-...
我整晚都在玛吉家
I was spending the night at Marge's.
比利说他一个朋友在警局看见你了
Billy says a friend of his at the station house saw you.
把那个小黑鬼弄了出去
Getting that colored boy out.
亨利 我这么做是为了你
I did it for you, Henry.
为了不让你坐牢
So you wouldn't go to jail.
你宁愿相信那个男孩的谎言
You believe that boy's lies?
也不相信自己的丈夫
More than your husband.
他在哪里
Where is he?
现在就告诉我
You tell me right now,
要么就收拾行李滚出去
or you pack your bags, and you get out,
以后休想再见到女儿
and you will never see your daughter again.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
要不是这些人 这些都不会发生
None of this would ever happened if wasn't for those people.
他们搬到我们街区
Moving into our neighborhoods,
抢了别人的生计
taking a man's livelihood,
饭碗
his job,
和女人
his woman.
亨利 这就是她放走他的原因
That's why she got him out, Henry.
我不知道你在说什么 比利
I don't know what you're talking about, Billy!
你是不是跟那个黑小子上♥床♥了
You're sleeping with that colored boy aren't you?
没有
No!
天啊 我都不怎么认识他
God, I don't even know him!
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝 你拿的什么
What do you got there, honey?
给妈妈的吗
Something for Mommy?
是他的制胜一着
It's his winning chess move.
是谁的棋着 宝贝
Whose chess moves, sweetheart?
齐克的
Zeke's.
不要把她从我身边带走
Please don't take her from me.
他在哪里
Where is he?
去华盛顿了
Headed to Washington.
求你别带走她
Please don't take her!
宝贝 想去看看你的朋友齐克吗
Wanna come see your friend Zeke, sweetheart?
亨利 你要干什么
Henry! What are you doing?
妈妈
Mommy?
就是在齐克口袋里发现了那张纸条
Well, that piece of paper was found in Zeke's pocket.
齐克遇害时 你女儿也在场
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表