剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你知道一个叫拉蒙的鸭子吗
You know a hustle named Ramon?
二十多岁 波多黎各人
Puerto Rican, probably in his twenties?
我看着像查号♥台的吗
What do I look like, 411?
四年前从康乃迪克州来的
Came from Connecticut. Showed up about four years ago?
四年前我还在上高中
Four years ago, I'm in highschool.
不知道是吗
So that's a no?
去问问十三街剧院门口那男孩
Try the boy trade theater on 13th street.
好的
Will do.
找到了吗
Any luck?
没有
Squat.
整条街都问过了
We covered all of juniper street.
连长相都不知道 怎么找
Wish we had a skecth on this guy. We're chasing ghost.
去剧院问问看吧
Let's try the theater.
为什么每次这种活都落到我们头上
Ever notice how we're the one always chasing the marys?
你认识一个叫拉蒙的吗
You know a trick named Ramon?
那个戴帽子的小帅哥就是
Pretty boy in the cap.
你是拉蒙吗
Ramon?
不是
Na.
你不是从纽黑文来的那个拉蒙
You're not a Ramon formerly from New Haven?
我就和他聊聊天 什么都没做
Look I didn't do nothing I was just talking that guy!
我们想问格雷格·维兹卡诺的事
We wanna know about Greg Vizcaino.
我不认识他
I don't know Greg.
他是纽黑文市的检察官
He was a DA in New Haven.
你和他出去过
You two hung out.
他是你男友吧
He was your boyfriend.
说不定情侣吵架然后 你杀了他
Maybe out of lover's quarrel and you killed him.
我没杀人
I didn't kill nobody!
他被你迷的连老婆孩子都不要了
He had it bad for you he even left his wife and kids.
大老远从纽黑文跑过来
Chase you down from New Haven,
缠着你不放
wouldn't take no for an answer?
所以你就杀了他对吧
Killed him to get rid of him?
这太扯了
Look, that's all crazy.
我在纽黑文的时候没认识这人
I never knew him in New Haven.
那他为什么跑来这里找你
Then why did he come down here looking for you?
说吧 他找你做什么
Come on, boyfriend. What was he looking for?
是想知道我看到了什么吧
I guess, what I saw.
想找个伴吗
You want a date?
不 我想和你谈谈
No, I want to talk.
付钱的话 干什么都行
If you're paying for it, you can have anything.
我想知道纽黑文市公园
I want to hear about that lady in the park.
那个女孩的事
Back in New Haven.
-我什么都不知道 -拉蒙 你知道
- I don't know nothing. - Ramon, you do.
你看到了
You saw.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你不是同性恋吧
You ain't gay, are you?
对
No.
所以你从没被那些混♥蛋♥揍过
So you never had your ass kicked by bastards?
对
No.
你想过有一天你会死在街上
You think you're just gonna die on the street
而没人在乎吗
and no one's gonna care?
我不想惹那对兄弟
I don't need them brothers mad at me.
哪对兄弟
What brothers?
你就别管了
Look, just forget it.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see nothing, no at all,
我也不会再回康乃迪克了
And I ain't going back to connecticut.
有个无辜的孩子正因被控谋杀而坐牢
There's a kid sitting in prison for killing that woman.
他差点就自杀了
He just tried to hang himself.
才17岁
He's 17.
如果你知道真凶是谁
If you saw someone else hurt her
你现在就应该告诉我 拉蒙
you gotta say so right now, Ramon!
两个白人
Two white guys.
天色那么黑 你怎么分得清肤色
It was dark, how could you tell?
因为大家都认识他们
Everybody knows them.
他们常来买♥♥毒品
They come to park to buy drugs.
他们是谁
So who were these white guys?
大学学生
College kids.
喜欢欺负像我这样的人
Like to beat up on innos like me.
现在大家都知道要避开姓肯尼迪的
Now the queens knew to watch out for the Kennedys.
肯尼迪
Kennedys?
是指那两兄弟
Two brothers, I think.
他们以前常开一辆绿色沃尔沃
They used to drive in old green Volvo.
这些你告诉警♥察♥了吗
Told cops what you saw?
我告诉马丁了
I told Martin.
负责那起案子的波多黎各探员
Some puerto rican cop on the case.
我们认识他
Yeah, we know Martin.
你告诉他你看见谁杀了那女人
You told him, you saw the Kennedys attack the woman?
但他让我别乱说
But he said no.
说我什么都没看见
That I didn't see nothing.
最好离开纽黑文市
That I'd better get out of New Haven.
原来你是因为他才来的费城
So Martin's the reason you booked to Philly?
他说如果再看见我
He told me you ever saw me back there,
就杀了我
that would be the last time.
这么说 马丁是个坏警♥察♥
So Martin was a dirty cop.
不然他怎么无视拉蒙的话
Why else would he ignore the tip from Ramon?
是不信他吧 那孩子可是个鸭子
Didn't believe him, the kid's a hustler.
不然就是他已经逼安东尼奥认罪了
Or because he already got his confession from Antonio,
所以不想让事情变得复杂
didn't want to mess with a solid case.
进一步想
Lets go a step further.
有可能马丁杀了格雷格吗
You think Martin killed Greg?
如果他知道格雷格找到了拉蒙
If he knew Greg found Ramon
那就有杀人动机
gives him motive.
好吧 再去和安东尼奥谈谈
Alright, go back to Antonio.
看看马丁是怎么让他认罪的
See how Martin got the confession from.
老大 我们看过录像带了
Boss, we saw the tape.
试试看吧 尼克
Just see where it takes us, Nick.
让马丁承认那晚也在费城
Try to place Martin in Philly that night?
这是第二次有人提到肯尼迪兄弟了
Second time we heard about these Kenndy brothers.
谁能帮我们找到他
And who can help us find them?
现在你们信了吧
Don't seem so crazy now, does it?
我们查了纽黑文市
We looked in enrollment records
所有大学的入学档案
for every college in New Haven.
2000年的时候没有叫肯尼迪的兄弟入学
There were no Kennedy brothers listed in 2000.
老兄 抛开表面
Man, forget literal!
深一层地想
Think subliminal.
那不是真名
That ain't their real names!
只是我们对这种人的称呼罢了
Just what we call them sports around here.
怎么不去警局告发他们
Didn't think of telling New Haven PD about them?
拜托
Player, please.
你觉得他们是信我还是信那些读书人
They gonna believe the dreadlock guy or the college boys?
再说 和条子打交道不利于我做生意
Plus, talking to cops is bad for business.
格雷格相信你
Greg believes in Kiki.
他找到了那个目击证人
And he found the witness who saw them attack the jogger.
-真的吗 -当然了 是个本地鸭子
- For real? - Yeah. Local hustler.
所以他才跑去费城
That's why g was in Philly?
他想证明安东尼奥是无罪的
He died trying to prove Antonio was innocent.
看来我俩都遵守了各自的承诺
Guess we both kept our promise.
我们得找到那对兄弟
We gotta find that brothers.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
他们一般周四过来
They come around sometimes on thursdays.
买♥♥毒品准备周末的狂欢
Getting ready for the weekend.
上次那个人呢
Where're the other guys at?
回费城了
Back in Philly.
我们想和你谈谈马丁探员
We need you tell us about detective Martin.
没什么可谈的
Nothing to tell.
我们知道他是坏警♥察♥
We know he's dirty.
安东尼奥 他现在伤害不了你
Antonio, he can't hurt you now.
不管他怎么威胁过你
No matter what he threatened you with.
-我凭什么相信你 -你还能相信谁
- Why am I gonna believe you? - Who else you got?
-我们会保护你的 -老子不需要
- We'll protect you. - Don't need no protection now!
但我妈需要
But my mom's.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表