剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
You take after her in all the worst ways.
我永远不会忘记那个秘密
I will never forget the secret.
什么秘密
The secret?
我不知道
I don't know what it was.
但马修因为这个而恨他父亲
But matthew hated his dad for it.
-再加上一切都在发生 -具体是什么
- And with everything going down.. - What was going down?
莫里斯有个计划
Maurice had a plan.
零时刻
Zero hour.
自杀计划
The suicide.
-不是 -那是什么
- That's not what it was. - Then what?
是向莫里斯表明我们绝对忠诚
It's gonna be the ultimate loyalty to Maurice.
我们要杀了自己的生父
We were all gonna kill our fathers.
所以零时刻不是集♥体♥自♥杀♥
So zero hour wasn't mass suicide?
是集体弑父
Mass patricide.
30瓶氰化物 30个父亲
30 vials of cyanide for 30 dads.
所以马修准备杀了他父亲
So then our boy Matthew was going to kill the surgeon?
说不定他父亲发现了
Maybe the dad knew what was going
所以先下手为强
down, beat him to the punch.
时间很可疑
The timing's suspicious.
就在他原定死亡的前一天
The day before he was targeted to die?
也可能和马修说的秘密有关
Or maybe it has to do with the secret Matthew mentioned.
你窗上的指纹报告出来了
Prints are back on your window.
闯进你家的人不在系统里
Whoever broke in ain't in the system.
拿到莫里斯的探访名单了吗
We get a list of visitors authorized to see Maurice?
-很长 -他有这么多亲属吗
- It's long. - He's had that many blood relatives?
他当年让不少人怀了他的种
Turns out he fathered a fair amount of kids in his day.
所有已知的邪教
Every cult you ever read about,
头儿都会睡遍所有的女人
the leader's doin' all the ladies.
当王的好处
It's good to be king.
和他父亲谈谈
Talk to the dad,
看他对零时刻有什么要说的
see if he had advance word on zero hour.
他妹妹来了
The sister's here.
马修不会这么做的
Matthew wouldn't do that.
这就是他们的计划
That's what they were planning.
-很抱歉 -他和爸是有矛盾 但
- I'm sorry. - I mean he and my dad had their problems but...
他已经不是原来那个马修了
Matthew wasn't himself.
为什么我不能说服他
Why couldn't I reach him?
他女朋友提到过他的秘密
His girlfriend said something about the secret..?
他告诉她的
He told her that?
没说细节
No details.
我爸希望凡事都照他的安排
My father wanted the things the way he wanted them.
当马修进医学院的时候 一切都很好
When Matthew was pre-med, everything was great.
他退学的时候呢
And when he dropped out?
爸怪罪妈
Dad blamed mom.
他们吵架
They fought.
吵得很凶
It was ugly.
所以是关于她的秘密了
So was the secret about her?
你这个暑假去实验室实习的时候
When you work at the lab this summer,
记得把那些乱七八糟的东西摘掉
all that garbage has to come off.
这个暑假我不去了
Well, maybe I'm not working at the lab this summer.
你说什么
What's that?
我朋友索奈特需要一个学徒
My friend Sonnet needs an apprentice
去帮他订装油画还有调颜料
to stretch the canvases and mix paint.
你朋友 那个瘾君子吗
Your friend, the pot head?
医学院可瞧不上
Med schools aren't really impressed
一暑假都在调颜料的人
with mixing paint all summer.
我退学了
I dropped out of Penn.
正在申请艺术学院
And I'm applying for art school.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
-这是他想要的 -是你想要的
- It's what he wants. - It's what you want.
-我只想他开心 -也许吧
- I want him to be happy. - Maybe
等他也成了瘾君子就开心了
he can end up with pill popper.
爸 马修很有艺术天分
Dad, Matthew's a great artist.
算了
You know, I just.. forget it.
我回去医学院
I'll go to med school.
如果我这么糟糕 那我去死好了
You know, if I'm so awful, why don't I just kill myself?
你又喝醉了
You're drunk again.
这次我说到做到
This time, I'll do it.
-别丢人现眼了 -我会的 会的
- You're embarrassing yourself. - I will, I will.
那你就快去死吧
Then kill you, already.
否则就闭嘴
Otherwise shut up.
别管他们 你就去艺术学院
Forget them. You're going to art school.
我会找到一个荒无人烟的地方
I'll find a quiet place in the middle of nowhere.
我要去那里
That's where I'll go.
我能去吗
Can I come?
当警♥察♥来的时候
And when the police came,
他让我们说我们都看见了
he made us say that we all saw it.
其实只有他看见
But only he did.
这就马修恨他的原因
That's why Matthew hated him so much.
那你呢
But not you?
我是那个听话的孩子
I was the good girl.
我去了医学院
I went to medical school.
试着遗忘
Tried to forget.
但我做不到
But I never did.
你觉得是他杀了她吗
Do you think your dad killed her?
应该不是吧
I don't think so.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想让家丑外扬
I didn't want my family's ugliness exposed.
也许你只是不想让人去查枪上的指纹
Maybe you didn't want anyone checking the prints on the gun.
我老婆的死被定为自杀
My wife's death was ruled as suicide.
-马修也是 -我真走运
- So was Matthew's. - Lucky man, aren't I.
一家三口人 两个人都离我而去了
Two of my three family members checked out on me.
你知道你儿子计划杀了你吗
Did you know your son was plannig to kill you?
-不知道 -我们怀疑
- No. - Kinda suspicious,
马修的死救了你
Matthew dying saved your life.
我想救我儿子 不是杀了他
I tried to save my son, not kill him.
那你老婆呢 是你杀的吗
How about your wife? Did you kill her?
我看着她举枪自尽
I watched my wife shoot herself in the face.
已经让我痛不欲生了
That almost killed me.
-好吧 -至于马修
- Okay. - As for Matthew,
你可曾看着自己深爱人的眼睛
have you ever looked into the eyes of someone you loved
发现你认识的那个人已经不在了
and realize the person you know is gone?
你是什么时候放弃他的
At what point do you give up?
我知道你还在 马修
I know you're there, Matty.
能听到我说话
That you hear me.
他已经这样40个小时了
He's been at this for 40 hours.
为什么不让我来
Why don't you let me take over?
我父亲会来救我的
My father will rescue me.
-你们赢不了 -那个人 马修
- You won't win. - That man, Matty,
他和爸一样 只想控制你
He's just like dad. They just wanna control you.
告诉你该如何生活
Tell you how to live.
答应我 你不会让这事发生
Promise me you wouldn't let that happen.
记得吗
Remember?
那个荒无人烟的地方
That quiet place in the middle of nowhere?
够了 贝丝
Enough, Beth.
我知道你记得
I know you remember.
你要去哪里
Hey, hey. Where do you think you're going?
回家 找我父亲
Home, to my father.
马修
Oh, Matthew.
为什么我总是不够好
Why wasn't I ever good enough?
你恨我是因为我像妈
You hated me because I was like mom.
不是
No.
你杀了她
You killed her.
马修
Matthew.
你想让我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想忘记你
I wanna forget you.
我不想再活在自责中了
I don't wanna feel bad any more.
好
Okay.
你赢了
You win.
这是你的人生
It's your life.
上车
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表