剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
It was a slam dunk until the kid recanted his confession.
然后 就变得复杂了
Then, it got tough.
格雷格无法接受吗
And Greg couldn't take it?
那是他第一次当首席检察官
It was his first time as lead prosecutor
开始还不错 之后就有点找不着北了
he started out great but he lost focus.
为什么
Yeah? How?
工作杂乱无章
At work he was all over the map.
查刑♥警♥档案 打奇怪的电♥话♥
Pulling vice reports, making weird phone call.
他看起来被其它事分心了
He..., he just seemed distracted by something other than the case.
你问过他吗
You asked him about it?
他是首席
Nah, he was first chair.
我没有权利过问
I wasn't suppose to question him.
他提过费城吗
He ever mentioned philadelphia?
没有
Hmm, no.
但有时候他会失踪几个小时
But, he would disappear for hours at a time.
没准他是去那里了
Maybe...he went there?
他办案时擅离职守
But so, middle of his case he'd go awol
你却对他的行踪毫不知情
and you had no idea where to.
有一次我知道
I know where he went, one time.
如果这事传出去 后果不堪设想
If this gets out, it's a Pandora's box, though.
不会传出去的
It won't get out.
他失踪前一天
The day before he disappeared,
做了一件任何法学生都知道
Greg did something that any law student
绝对是违反职业道德的事
would tell you is incredibly unethical.
-我从郡看守所听说 -什么
- I just heard from the prison ward at county. - yeah.
他们说你昨晚去探访安东尼奥了
They said that you visited Antonio last night.
我跟他们说肯定是搞错了
I said that had to be wrong.
哈罗德 我知道我在做什么
Harold, I know what I'm doing.
你在被告律师缺席的情况下探访他
You visited the defendant without his lawyer present?
你知道后果吧
You know what this could do to our case, right?
你知道可能被取消律师资格吧
You know you could be disbarred?
都在我掌握之中 没关系的
It's under control. It's fine!
没关系 格雷格 到底出什么事了
Fine? Greg, what is going on?
没什么
Nothing!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得去个地方
I gotta be some place.
我们明天还要开庭呢
We're in the middle of a trial!
我是首席 我说我要去个地方
And I'm first chair, telling you I gotta be some place.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
不管他说什么
I don't care what Greg said.
他有点失控
He was drowning.
结果第二天他就死了
And the next day, he was dead.
安东尼奥是你们的被告吗
Antonio was the guy you were prosecuting?
正在监狱服无期徒刑
Serving a life sentence now.
他真挺倒霉的
Real tough luck kid.
审判前在监狱自杀未遂
Tried suicide in jail before trial.
你没告诉别人格雷格探访的事
So you never told anyone about Greg's visit?
说了审判就无效了
Would've led to a mistrial.
你也不会出名了是吧
And you wouldn't make the front page.
安东尼奥对他的罪行供认不讳
Antonio confessed to rape and murder.
但他翻供了
But recanted.
因为有了公共律师为他辩护 老伎俩
Public defender gets involved, it's always this strategy.
我才不会因为格雷格的失常
Bottom line, I wasn't gonna let that kid walk,
让这小子逍遥法外
Because Greg was crackin' up.
你觉得他是怎么了
What do you think happend to Greg?
他很努力 仕途也很顺 可...
He was a striver, and on his way. But...
但还没准备好应付这份工作
he wasn't ready for the job.
因为他的自负 也不会向别人寻求帮助
And being proud, he wouldn't ask for help.
所以他自取灭亡了
So he self-destructed.
典型的美国式悲剧
Whole thing was an American tragedy.
安东尼奥 我们是杰弗里斯和维拉探员
Detective Jefferys and Vera, Antonio.
费城警♥察♥
Philly cops, huh?
我不喜欢和警♥察♥说话
I don't like talking to police.
我们要问你关于格雷格·维兹卡诺
We gotta ask you about Greg Vizcaino?
那个在审讯中死掉的律师的事
The lawyer that died in the middle of your trial?
不是我♥干♥的
Wasn't me.
我当时被关着呢
I was locked up.
我们知道他在死前来看过你
Well, we know he'd came to see you before he died.
你和别人说过这事吗
Did you tell anybody about that?
说它干什么
What for?
他给你封口费了吗
He'd give you money to stay quiet?
-给钱让你认罪 -我本来就有罪
- Try and pay you to plea guilty? - I am guilty.
你难道不知道吗
Haven't you heard?
那晚格雷格来找你做什么
What did Greg want with you that night?
确保案子向他期望的方向发展
Make sure the case was gonna go his way.
我自杀来着
I tried to hang myself.
他怕我活不到审判那天
He thought I wouldn't make it to trial
我死了他就当不了英雄了
Blow his chest to be a hero.
这是他的原话吗
That what he'd told you?
原话是你要活下去 安东尼奥
You gotta stay alive, Antonio.
咱俩可在一条船上
My ass is on the line here.
结果没活下去的是他
Except, he's the one who didn't make it.
有什么区别
Didn't make a difference.
条子手上有录像
Cops had me on video
说就是我♥干♥的
Saying I did it.
让我在这服无期徒刑
Got sent here for life.
安东尼奥只进去十分钟就招了
Antonio went in ten minutes.
容易得我都不好意思说
I'm almost embarrassed to show you how easy it was.
为他感到悲哀吗
Almost feel sorry for him don't you?
按我们的说法
We got a saying here.
要不是他们太蠢 还真的抓不到
If they weren't dumb, we wouldn't catch'em.
这说法在费城也适用
Applys in Philadelphia, too.
开始了
Here goes.
我看见她在公园跑步
I've seen her running in the park.
然后你就去追她吗
Did you chase her?
没 我等她跑过来
Nah, just waited for her to pass.
然后呢
Then what'd you do?
我强♥奸♥了她
I jumped her.
他有了律师之后就翻供了
He took it all back once he got a lawyer.
-你在法庭上作证了吗 -当然
- You testified the trial? - Sure.
那宗案子是我负责的
I was the lead detective.
你们来啦
Hey, guys.
这位是塞·马丁队长
This is sergeant Sal Martin.
当时是他负责史黛西·霍的案子
He worked the Stacy Hall job.
欢迎来到纽黑文
Welcome to New Haven.
莉莉·拉什和史考特·瓦伦斯
Lily Rush, Scotty Valens.
根据哈罗德·莫特说的
According to Harold Mott,
格雷格死前状态有点不对
Greg was unravelling the last few weeks of his life.
你还记得他当时怎么样吗
How'd he seem to you?
还不错
Alright.
你有点口不对心啊
You don't say that like you mean it.
看起来有点不堪重负吧
Well, stressed, maybe.
检察官中的一颗新星
The young star at the da's office,
大家都在谈论你的政♥治♥前途
People talking about your political future,
压力不少
It's a lot of pressure.
没错
Right.
你觉得他缺钱吗
Any reason he'd need 10k?
谁不缺呢
Hmm, we could all use 10k.
那格雷格呢
But Greg, in particular.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
即使是好孩子 在那种环境长大
But even good kids growing up in bad
也会养成坏习惯
neighborhood pick up bad habits.
什么坏习惯
What kind of bad habits?
管它呢
Oh, crap!
格雷格是个好人
Greg was a good guy.
哈罗德·莫特也这么说
That's what Harold Mott said.
人都有阴暗面
Everyone has a dark side.
格雷格的简直有点难以启齿
Greg's was...pretty dark.
我不想再在这里见到你 滚
That's the last I want to see you. Get outta here!
-格雷格 差太多了 -我知道
- Way behind on payments, Greg. - I know, I know.
我现在只有这么多
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表