剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
this is my chance to slide back in with the missus.
但是他两天后又回来了 计划泡汤
But the kid's back two days later, ruins everything.
我是很生气
It made me angry.
-但我没杀他 -那谁杀了他
- But I didn't kill him. - Then who did?
真正的神经病
The real psychopath.
那人是谁
Who's that man?
谁都不是
No one.
欢迎回来 孩子
Welcome home, son.
宝贝 你回来了
Baby, you came back.
他们带他去洗♥脑♥了
They took him away to brainwash him.
我得确保他们没成功
We have to know if they got to him.
他回来了 没有问题
He came back, he's pure.
我准备好迎接明天的计划了
I'm ready for tomorrow..
零时刻
Zero hour.
-完全准备好了 -我们必须确定
- Never been more ready. - We have to be sure.
去楼上
Go upstairs.
等她上去
You wait for her.
尼克说的对
Nick's right.
如果他被洗♥脑♥ 会破坏明天的计划
If he's tainted, he could ruin the plan.
零时刻是我负责
I'm in charge of zero hour.
我去看看他有没有问题
Let me decide if he's okay.
如果有问题呢
And if he's not?
那将是我一生最大的损失
It'll be the biggest loss of my life.
艾莉森是零时刻的负责人
Alison was in charge of zero hour?
莫里斯把重要的事都交给她
Maurice gives her all the important assignments.
现在也是
Gives? Present tense?
她很顽固 和他一样
She's diehard, like him.
我18岁的时候和尼克结婚
Nick and I got married when I was 18.
聪明吧
Smart, right?
持续了多久
How long did it last?
不到一年
Oh, less than a year.
当我遇到莫里斯的时候
I was all too glad to forget our past
很高兴能忘记过去
when we met Maurice.
尼克这人嫉妒心强吗
Was Nick the jealous type?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
把那孩子的尸体扔在他父亲家门前
It takes a lot of rage dumping kid's
可见非常恨他
body on his father's doorstop.
太过分了
Unthinkable.
你知道马修那晚回邪教了吗
You know Matthew made it back to the cult that night.
没
No,
回去的话 我会见到
I would've seen him.
他父亲送他过去的
His father drove him there.
第一个生命
服从第一代
第一次
服从第一代
初吻
太烫了吗
Is it too hot?
不 我想加点蜂蜜
No, but I could use some honey.
好
Sure.
双手背到脑后
Hands behind your head.
你找错人了
This is a mistake.
跪下
On your knees.
这都是你自己的作品 对吧
All your own designs, right?
你抓到她了 拉什
You got her, Rush?
她就是闯进我家的人
She's the one who broke into my apartment.
不止这样
More than that,
她还杀了马修
She killed Matthew.
-你们没有证据 -你有氰化物
- You can't prove that. - You had the cyanide.
还说如果他被洗♥脑♥了就杀了他
Promised to kill him if the outside had gotten to his head.
可怜的马修
Poor Matthew.
他妹妹毁了他
His sister ruined him.
她成功给他洗♥脑♥了
She got through.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我还以为失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
你永远不会失去我
You'll never lose me.
你准备好迎接零时刻了吗
So, you're ready for zero hour?
这就是我回来的原因 我们得离开这里
That's why I came back, we have to get out of here.
什么
What?
莫里斯让我们做的这件事太疯狂了
What Maurice wants us to do, it's crazy.
他们给你洗♥脑♥了
They got to you.
宝贝 他想让我们杀人
Baby, he wants us to kill people.
我们是要抹掉过去
We're wiping out the past.
我们不能这么做
We can't do that.
但我们可以向前看
But, we can move on.
去个荒无人烟的地方
To a quiet place in the middle of nowhere.
只有你我 还有我妹妹
Just me, you, my sister.
我们去找警♥察♥ 告诉他们零时刻的事
We'll go to police, we'll tell them about zero hour.
然后我们就自♥由♥了
And then, we're free.
你家人知道你要这么做吗
Does your family know you're doing this?
我爸送我过来的 路上我们一句话都没说
My dad drove me here. We didn't say a word the whole drive.
-宝贝 我们要抓紧时间 -好吧
- Baby, we gotta hurry. - Okay.
好 但是
Okay, but
我们不能就这么走
we can't just run away.
得给莫里斯留个言
We have to leave Maurice a note.
好 都行
Okay. Yeah, fine, whatever.
就写
Just write,
爸
Father,
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
再见
Good bye.
签名
Sign it.
我不再需要父亲了
I don't need a father anymore.
有你就够了
Just you.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that yet?
马上就结束了
It'll just be a minute now.
艾莉森
Alison.
我会把你放在他门前
I'll leave you on his doorstep.
我是回来救你的
I came back to save you.
我也是在救你
And I'm saving you.
歌♥曲:"Peace, Love, And Understanding"
歌♥手:Elvis Costello
∮ As I walk through ∮
∮ This wicked world ∮
∮ Searching for light in the darkness ∮
∮ Of insanity ∮
∮ I ask myself ∮
∮ Is all hope lost? ∮
∮ Is there only pain and hatred and misery? ∮
∮ And each time I feel like this inside ∮
∮ There's one thing I wanna know ∮
∮ What's so funny about peace love and understanding? ∮
∮ What's so funny about peace love and understanding? ∮
∮ And as I walked on ∮
∮ Through troubled times ∮
∮ My spirit gets so downhearted ∮
∮ Sometimes ∮
∮ So where are the strong ∮
∮ And who are the trusted? ∮
∮ And where is the harmony? ∮
∮ Sweet harmony ∮
∮ Cause each time I feel it slipping away ∮
∮ Just makes me wanna cry ∮
∮ What's so funny about peace love and understanding? ∮
已结案
马修·亚当斯
He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Such is the nature of all living things.
---Friedrich•Nietzsche
无法听从自己意愿的人将被控制 这是所有生物的本性
---弗里德里希•尼采
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表