剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Ditto on the house. Drains are clean.
没头发 没丝毫证据
No hair, no trace evidence.
甚至提取不出乔治自己的指纹
Couldn't even lift George's prints.
这家伙连自己家都擦拭一新
This guy wipes down his own house?
我出去喝咖啡
I'm going out for coffee.
你还好吗
You okay?
引导他置身那片树林 阿莉
Put him in those woods, Lil.
就像在这间房♥里对吗 乔治
Like being in this room, George?
玩游戏
Playing games...
让你兴奋
excite you?
我观察过你
I've watched you here.
时不时的
Upon occasion.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你偷偷摸摸地观察
So, you snuck into observation?
躲在暗处自♥慰♥
Groped your ding-a-ling in the dark?
如果我是你 可不会这么抬举自己
I wouldn't flatter myself if I were you.
你那玩意只在树林里有反应吗
That thing only work in the woods?
还是连树林里都不行
Or maybe not even there?
又一个莉莉用烂的小伎俩
Yet another tired-assed Lilly trick.
之前见过
Seen it before...
之前见到过
Seen it before. Yawn.
我们只是热热身
We're just warming up.
显而易见
Show and tell.
没关系
That's right.
那我来告诉你莉莉·拉什的事
Then let me tell you something about Lilly Rush.
你如何成为一名警♥察♥
Why you really became a cop.
你不为人知的秘密
What you've never told a soul.
发生在小莉莉身上的不幸...
The bad thing that happened to little Lilly...
很久很久以前
long, long ago.
我看了你的档案
I read your 49.
你看了
Did you?
你梦到过吗 莉莉
You ever dream about it, Lilly?
不不 我没有
No. No, I don't.
继续骗自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
果然知己知彼
Know your enemy.
你功课做得很足
You've done your homework.
我也一样
So have I.
18岁
Age 18...
警♥察♥学校入学考试落榜
failed the police academy entry exam.
20岁 你在招募商场保安的
Age 20, you fail the physical for a, uh...
体♥检♥中不及格
shopping mall security guard?
连雇佣警♥察♥都没做成
Couldn't even make it as a rentacop.
现在你都45了
So, here you are, 45...
还在负责给文件归档
filing away pieces of paper.
难怪你喜欢扮警♥察♥
No wonder you like to play dress up.
你要是想走 请便
You know, you wanna walk, be my guest.
我说完了
I'm done with you.
还有一件事
Oh, uh, one more thing.
12岁
Age 12...
你母亲被谋杀了
your mother is murdered.
她一定对你做过什么
What could she have done to you?
你梦到过吗 乔治
Ever dream about it, George?
难怪你成了这么个悲情的小人物
No wonder you're such a small, little man.
不许走开 不许走开
Don't you walk away from me! Don't you walk away from me!
在那里他不是自己
Not there he's not.
在哪里
Where?
树林里吗
In the woods?
告诉我
Tell me...
你在树林里是怎样的人
who you are in the woods.
他是...
He's...
就是你 你是怎样的
You. Who you are.
告诉我
Tell me.
上帝
God.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter,
我不能再对她食言了
and I can't break any more promises to her,
因为她没有别人可依赖了
because she doesn't have nobody.
这个世界上 她只剩下我了
Nobody in this world but me...
我爱你 孩子
I love you, little girl.
我跟你没话说了
I'm done with you.
告诉我你怎么杀了她
Tell me how you killed her.
我的想法都告诉你了
I gave you my thoughts.
我们刚才谈的都是我的推测 好吗
My conjecture. We were just talking, right?
你怎么处理她的头的
What did you do with her head?
你是说 他做了什么
You mean, what did he do?
你把它们藏哪里了 乔治
Where did you put them, George?
问他吧 我不知道
Ask him. I have no idea.
-结束了 -不 没结束 坐好
- It's over. - No, it's not over, so sit down!
不
Oh, no.
都结束了
It is over.
他打算走人了吗
He's just gonna walk?
没认罪
No confession.
她差点成功
She was close.
我会盯紧你的
I'll be watching you.
我想我也许会离开费城
Think I might leave town.
出去旅行
Do some traveling.
我们生活在美丽的国家 有很多无人的树林
Beautiful country we live in, lots of empty woods...
你打过猎吗
You ever hunt?
没有
No.
改日我们可以去打猎
We should do it sometime.
一起去
Together.
也许会的
Maybe we will.
歌♥曲:"Long Long Way To Go"
歌♥手:Phil Collins
∮ While I sit here trying to ∮
∮ Think of things to say ∮
∮ Someone lies bleeding in a field somewhere ∮
∮ So it would seem we've still got a long long way to go ∮
∮ I've seen all I wanna see today ∮
∮ While I sit here trying to move you anyway I can ∮
∮ Someone's son lies dead in a gutter somewhere ∮
∮ And it would seem that we've got a long long way to go ∮
∮ But I can't take it anymore ∮
∮ Turn it off if you want to ∮
∮ Switch it off it will go away ∮
∮ Turn it off if you want to ∮
∮ Switch it off or look away ∮
∮ While I sit and we talk and talk ∮
∮ And we talk some more ∮
∮ Someone's loved one's heart ∮
∮ Stops beating in a street somewhere ∮
∮ So it would seem we've ∮
∮ still got a long long way to go, I know ∮
∮ I've heard all I wanna hear today ∮
"When shot, the deer seldom drops immediately, but runs sometimes for hours, the hunter in hot pursuit."
The phase is known as "deer running"
当鹿被枪击后,它们很少会立即倒下,而是有时会在猎人的追杀下跑上数小时。
这段时间叫做"逐鹿跑"
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表