剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Why was I worried about how people would think of me?
现在有谁会在乎呢
Who cares about that now?
你当时很确定你要什么
You were so sure of what you wanted,
-还求我来着 -我知道
- you begged me. - I know.
你只想忘记那件事
You wanted to just forget it.
我当时只有十八岁
Well...I was eighteen.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们对买♥♥了凯尔·布瑞姆的人
So what do we know about this guy
有多少了解
who bought Kyle Bream?
-名叫卢迪·坦尼 -或是曾用名
- Name's Rudy Taner. - Was anyway.
也是个悬案的受害人
Suspect's a cold job, too.
真的 怎么回事
For real? How'd it go?
他在凯尔死后几个月被枪杀
Guy was shot a few months after Kyle turned up dead.
学校行政人员 45岁 住在...
School administrator, 45, lived in...
马洛园区 好地段
Malrow Park. Nice neighborhood.
有人在他的番茄园里把他干掉了
Well, someone took him out in his nice tomato garden.
调查人员从他家电脑里找线索
Well, the assigned took evidence from the home computer.
发现坦尼在经营一个网页
Turn's out Taner was running a website.
"少儿菊花网"
'boysinbloom.com'
-儿童色♥情♥网♥站♥ -天呐
- Kiddy porn. - Oh, man.
-凯尔是他的投资 -那为什么杀他
- Kyle was an investment. - So why kill him?
我们去问问联调局的人
Let's go with the feds,
看看他们有没有网站访客名单
see if they red-flagged visitors to the site.
他有家人吗
This guy got a family?
貌似他当时有个妻子
Looks like he had a wife.
她真是中大奖了
And didn't she get the prize.
这个孩子在98年秋天有没有和你们夫妇
This boy may have stayed with you and yor husband
住在一起
in the fall of '98?
卢迪和我当时已经分居了
Rudy and I were seperated by then.
是因为他的网站吗
Was that because of his website?
我和其他人一样 在他死后才知道这事
I found out about that after he died like everyone else.
从没怀疑过吗
Never suspected?
我晚上和周末都有别的工作
I had a night job, a weekend job,
再加上平时要干这个
plus this during the week.
我可没时间监视他
I didn't have time to monitor him.
所以你跟他离婚了
So you divorced him.
是他离开我的
He left me.
害我要一个人抚养阿奇
Ditched me to raise Archie on my own.
阿奇是你们的儿子
Archie's your son?
你们两个分开后他跟父亲住过吗
Did he ever spend time with his dad after you two split?
我周末工作时 他就和爸爸在一起
He'd stayed with him on the weekends when I worked.
你当时没有担心吗
You weren't worried about that?
但他绝不会...对亲儿子那样
But he would never...not his own son.
你见过这孩子吗
You ever see this kid?
-但他的头发不是这样 -那是什么样
- But his hair was different. - How so?
是金色的 像阿奇的那样
It was blond like Archie's.
我当时还在想他们就像是兄弟
I remember thinking they could have been brothers.
-在哪里 -卢迪的房♥子
- Where was this? - At Rudy's house.
某个周日 我去接阿奇的时候
One Sunday when I went to pick up Archie.
阿奇
Archie?
该走了 快点
Gotta go, right now!
阿奇
Archie?
妈 我在这里
Mom? In here.
你来早了
You're early.
我想在商店关门前去一下
I wanted to get to the store before it closes,
收拾好你的东西
so get your stuff.
但爸让我做点奶昔
But dad wanted me to make milk shakes.
如果我今晚不买♥♥好东西
If I don't shop tonight
下周三前都没空去了 所以快点
I can't go again until Wednesday, so let's move it!
穿好外套 我去拿你的东西
Put your coat on, I'll get your stuff.
不 妈 你不能进去
No! Mom! You can't go in there!
这是帕克 朋友的孩子
It's Parker, some family friend.
他为什么在你的卧室
Why is he in your bedroom?
他父母出差了 所以爸让他住我屋
His parents are out of town so dad gave him my room.
我不喜欢《武士星球》
I don't like Samurai Planet.
他弄错了 我喜欢的是《盆栽部队》
He got the wrong ones, I like Bonzai Brigade.
我家有全套24册
I've got all 24 issues at home.
你在这干什么 桑德拉
What are you doing here, Sandra?
我提前下班了
I uh- got off early.
-走吧 阿奇 -我不能待在这里吗
- Let's go, Archie. - Can't I just stay, I mean-
-要不让爸送我回家 -下次吧 孩子
- Maybe dad could bring me home. - Next time kiddo.
去拿外套
Get your coat.
十分钟后去午睡 小星星
Hey, nap time in 10 minutes, star.
他父母是我的同事
His parents are colleagues of mine.
他们都生病了 真惨
They're both sick. It's a real tragedy.
阿奇说他们出差了
Archie said they went out of town.
这是编的借口
Well, it's a cover story.
他看起来就像阿奇在...
He looks like Archie when he was-
九岁时
Nine.
是挺像的
Yes, he does.
花样年华
Such a wonderful age.
我当时没察觉出问题
I didn't know anything was wrong.
真没
I didn't.
你母亲在你父亲家里见过这孩子
Your mom, saw this kid at your dad's place.
是啊 那是...
Yeah, that's um-
那是...他叫什么来着...
that's uh- what's he's name...uh-
帕克
Parker.
帕克
Parker?
是 我爸把他带回家过一阵子
Yeah, my dad take him in for a while.
他说他家出了点事
He said he had some problems at home.
你♥爸♥这么跟你说的
That's what your pop said.
是啊 他是个热心肠
Yeah, he was like that generous.
这孩子的真名是凯尔·布瑞姆
Kid's real name was Kyle Bream.
在你♥爸♥把他带回家后就被谋杀了
He got murdered after your dad took him in.
谋杀
Murdered?
你不是想说
You're not saying that
我爸跟这事有关吧
my dad had anything to do with that?
你父亲从绑♥架♥凯尔的人手里买♥♥来了他
You dad bought Kyle from the man who kidnapped him.
-不会的 -阿奇
- No. - Archie...
-他从事儿童色情业 -又是这堆屁话
- He was a child pornagrapher. - Oh, not that crap again.
有证据 他的网站
There's evidence, his website.
我爸在这个孩子被抛弃后
My dad gave this kid a home
给了他一个家
after his own parents bailed on him.
爸 我们去打橄榄球吧
Can we throw the football, dad?
练练螺旋式投球
Practice my spiral?
好啊 过会儿
Sure. Later.
怎么了 帕克
What's wrong, Parker?
没事
Nothing.
告诉我
Tell me.
我其实不在乎有没有酷的衬衫
I didn't really care if I had cool shirts.
我知道 只是人偶尔会不堪重负
I know but people get overwhelmed sometimes.
我爸妈就是这样吗
That's what happened to my mom and dad?
养男孩是很费钱的
Little boy can be very expensive.
所以他们不想要我了
That's why they didn't want me?
但卢迪叔叔要你
But uncle Rudy does.
而且不会离开你
And he won't leave you.
我们可以练球吗
Can we practice now?
看看帕克想不想
Whatever Parker wants.
帕克又不会打球
Parker isn't good at football.
我爸只是想帮他
My dad just tried to help him.
-凯尔本来是棕色头发 -所以呢
- Kyle had brown hair. - So?
你父亲把他染成和你一样
Your dad changed it to look like yours.
你母亲说你们就像是兄弟
Your mom says you could have been brothers.
你想说什么
And your meaning is what?
我父亲是个好人
My father was a good man.
最佳微笑:布莱德·威斯姆
老大
Hey, Boss.
有什么进展
What's the latest?
卢迪·坦尼让凯尔得了斯德哥尔摩综合症
This Rudy Taner did a Stockholm Syndrome on Kyle.
斯德哥尔摩综合症:被劫持人♥质♥对劫持者产生好感并同情、宽容他
让他以为他的父母不要他了
Had him believe that his parents ran out on him.
这能解释他是怎么留下他的
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表