剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Sometimes.
你可以试试红铜色
You could go copper.
会很衬你的肤色
You got the skin for it.
我会好好考虑的
I'll think about it.
史考特
Scotty.
蒂莫西·霍兰
Timothy Horan.
什么长相
How's he looking?
蓬发
Shaggy.
从83年开始犯案 涉及冰♥毒♥
Starting in '83, methamphetamine,
冰♥毒♥ 还是冰♥毒♥
methamphetamine, methamphetamine.
三进宫的渣男 有个金发女友
Three time loser with a blond girlfriend.
对 而且女友还很讨厌琳赛·蔡斯
Yeah, who hated Lindsay Chase.
-把他抓过来 -同意
- We'll go pick him up. - Think so.
史考特 我帮你找了个人
Scotty. I got something for you.
-谁 -医生 悲伤心理治疗师
- Who's this? - It's doctor, a grief counselor.
-我不需要 老大 -试试又无妨
- I don't need that, boss. - Well, it can't hurt, can it?
-老大 -你从不提那件事 史考特
- Boss. - You never talk about it, Scotty.
我不说感觉会更好
I do better not talking.
那就扔掉吧
All right, throw it away.
蒂莫西·霍兰
Timothy Horan.
我没犯事 警官 我现在重新做人了
I ain't done nothing wrong, officers. I live straight now.
不沾毒 只喝点酒
Sober, except for beer.
这就是你改过自新的方式吗
So, this how you making it by?
-擦车 -我试过正规工作
- With your Windex? - I tried working regulars.
实在干不了
Took too much out of me.
看看你能不能帮我们
Well, see what you can muster up for this.
我们听说了琳赛·蔡斯的事
We hear about Lindsay Chase.
你和你女友梅勒妮认识她
You and your girlfriend Melanie knew her.
没错 你们很符合史蒂文·蔡斯看到的
Yeah, you two fit the description of the couple
那晚从他家溜出去的那对男女
Steven Chase saw bolting out of his house that night.
琳赛是我朋友
Whoa, Lindsay was my friend.
这是你对想上的女孩的称呼吗
Is that what you call girls you got a mission to bang?
我们俩来电 彼此都有感觉
There were sparks, that was mutual.
我们听说的不是这样 蒂米
Not how we heard it, Timmy.
梅勒妮恨琳赛
We heard Melanie hated Lindsay for acting like
觉得她姿态高人一等
she was better than you two.
对 你对琳赛颇有好感
Yeah. She got real bent out of shape at you
她因此对你大发雷霆
for drooling over Lindsay.
你可能把琳赛杀了 来补偿梅勒妮
So maybe you made it up to Melanie by taking the lady down.
我和琳赛真有感觉 她来找我帮忙
Me and Lindsay made a true bond. She came to me for help.
是吗 怎么帮
Yeah? How'd that go?
她问我是不是真有法子赚钱
She asked me if it was really true I could make money.
-你怎么说 -我说为你就没问题
- What'd you say? - Well, I said yeah, for you, sure.
我只要找个地方制毒
I just need a place to cook.
凯蒂 我家一股臭味
Kitty, my house smells like pee.
史蒂文明天早上就回家了
Steven's coming home tomorrow.
我们会烤咖啡渣 能盖掉这臭味
We'll roast coffee grounds. That'll cover it.
那些是我们的结婚礼物
Hey, those are our wedding gift.
挺好用的
They work good.
看我 我是医生的太太
Look at me. I'm a doctor's wife.
这是史蒂文的戒指 他长胖了
That's Steven's ring. He's gained weight.
戴不上了而已
It doesn't fit him.
-放回去 梅勒妮 -怎么了 你还穿着她衣服呢
- Put it back, Melanie. - Why? You got her shirt on.
这是琳赛给我的 我没偷拿 放回去
Cuz Lindsay gave it to me. I didn't lift it. Put it back.
仅此一次 下不为例
After this, no more.
这样不对 这些都不会再占着你家
It's not right. All this in your nice house, okay?
他来了
He's here.
我欠你一半
So I owe you half.
-只有三千块 -琳赛
- That's only three thousand dollars. - Lindsay.
现在是两千五
It's 25 hundred now.
好的 迈克
Okay, Mike.
不行
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
琳赛 别这样
Lindsay, don't.
放下
Take it off.
六千 就这个价
6 thousand, a deal's a deal.
你说了不算
Except when it's not.
我能立马杀了你 不付钱就拿走这批货
I could kill you right now, get the whole batch for nothing.
如果我想的话
If I wanted to.
不按这价就出去
Take the deal or leave my house.
我可从没见过这场面
And you never see anything like it.
谁都不敢对迈克这么嚣张 他可是大有来头
You don't talk to Mike like that. He was in the big things.
-怎么个大♥法♥ -赚大钱的
- What kind of things? - Big money things.
你给琳赛说了赚大钱的事吗
Did you tell Lindsay about the big money?
说了 她对他干的行当很好奇
Well, yeah. She was real curious about the stuff he did.
洗钱 骗保
Money laundering, insurance scams.
琳赛和迈克后来见过吗
You know if Lindsay and Mike ever met again?
见过的话她就死定了
She'd be dead if they did.
她的确死了 蒂姆
Which she is, Tim.
看来琳赛满脑子就只想着
Looks like Lindsay was getting in over her head
设法赚快钱
trying to make some quick cash.
碰上了坏蛋 重度瘾君子
Fell in with the bad crowd, speed freaks.
可能就是这原因 她才没告诉丈夫在沙龙干活的事
It could be why she didn't tell her husband about the salon job.
不想让他知道她正过着的下层生活
Didn't want him meeting the low life she was hanging with.
她的死可能是迈克·多尔蒂造成的
We think her slide might have ended up with Mike Doherty.
不过蒂米说
Well, despite what Timmy said about him,
这家伙没案底
the guy ain't got a record.
他很低调
He worked under the radar.
通过几起假劫案得到不少保险赔偿
Made a pile collecting insurance from staged robberies.
还兼♥职♥卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
Put some meth deals on the side.
迈克最近在做什么
What's Mike up to these days?
他拥有多尔蒂集团 一家安保店
He owns Doherty Systems, a home security store.
混上去了
Moved up in the world.
他的各项"技艺"正派上用场
Put his crapulous skills to use.
我去接史考特 顺道拜访迈克
I gotta get Scotty. Drop in on Mike.
查查他是否后来和琳赛见过
See if he and Lindsay met again.
奇怪凯蒂怎么没提及制毒的事
Wonder why Kitty never mentioned the meth cookout.
按理说和威廉姆斯·索诺玛
You'd think cooking drugs
一起制毒这种事不会忘记
with Wiliams Sonoma would ring some bells.
我脸都冻僵了
I can't feel my face.
金馥力娇 能瞬间驱散寒意
Southern comfort, it melts it right off.
说到酒 你的酒保怎么样了
Speaking of comfort, how's your barmaid?
你也要对我絮叨吗
You're gonna henpeck me now too?
我警告过你
I waved the red flag once.
你不当回事 我就不管了
You don't heed, it ain't my worry.
她让我捉摸不透
Well, she keeps me guessing.
她不是填补你空窗的吗
So, this ain't just a move for you?
克里斯吗 填补空窗
Chris, a move?
不是
Nah.
不知道 我觉得不是
I don't know. I don't think so.
-怎么 -你该弄清楚
- What? - Well, you should figure that out.
-对 -尽快
- Right. - Soon.
好
Yeah.
插销 锁链
Dead bolts, chain locks.
这就叫做安保系统吧 迈克
This what's call on systems, Mike?
防止坏人作案 对吗
Keep out the bad guys, don't they?
我想你知道
You'd know, I guess.
什么意思
Don't get your meaning.
你的客户知道保护他们的人是罪犯吗
Your customers know they're being protected by criminal?
我没被抓过
Never been arrested in my life.
给我们说说琳赛·蔡斯的事吧
So what can you tell us about Lindsay Chase?
她丈夫杀了她
Her husband killed her.
该死的瘾君子进门
Blamed druggy intruders.
新闻我都看了
I read all about it.
你更有作案机会 迈克
Oh, you had closer seat than that, Mike.
你去过琳赛的家 记得吗
You were at Lindsay's house. Remember?
去买♥♥冰♥毒♥
To buy meth.
-你威胁过她 -我或许是和她谈判过
- You threatened her. - I may have negotiated with her.
我能立马杀了你
I could kill you right now.
-这也算谈判吗 -她不怎么害怕
- That a negotiation? - She couldn't have been too scared.
因为她又邀请我了 这次是单独见面
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表