剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Colin, honey, we're going.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你喜欢 就收下威尔逊先生吧
You can have Mr Wilson if you want.
他周一前就去世了
He was gone by the next Monday.
我再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
貌似这次会面不全是你的主意
Sounds like you weren't 100% behind this meeting.
不是
No,
打他也不是我的主意
or the beat down.
你不感觉麦克打科林一顿很解气吗
You don't think Mac hurting Colin did any good?
麦克解气了
Made Mac feel good.
我想科林并不知道自己在做什么
I'm not sure Colin even knew what he was doing really.
但麦克明白
But I know Mac did.
对 我记得那个弱智
Yeah, I remember the retard.
你记得在铁轨上打他吗
You remember the beating you gave him at the train tracks?
他要强♥奸♥我女友
He tried to rape my girlfriend.
他欠教训
He needed a lesson.
粗暴的教训
A violent lesson.
我认为 他这样的人
I figured, a guy like that,
只有动拳头才能让他学乖
getting physical's the only way he's gonna learn.
你还真是蓄谋已久
Some deep thought you put into that.
我记得他 你们还要问什么
Hey, I remember the guy, what else you wanna know?
你给他上课 只上了一节吗
This little school of yours, it only had one session?
没想过
You ever feel the need to
再去给科林补补课吗
take Colin back down for a fresher course?
等一等
Wait, hold up.
你们是来问他怎么死的吗
You're asking about how he died now?
对 还问是不是你杀的
Yeah. And if you killed him.
别开玩笑 伙计们
Get real, fellas.
你脾气不好 他给你一个借口
You got a temper. He gave you a reason.
那个废物被我打一顿活该
What I gave that reject, he had coming.
但之后发生的事情才是真正的糟糕
But it's what happened after that's really screwed up.
啤酒谁拿着
Who's got the brewskis?
好极了 你们都是天才
Great. You guys are geniuses.
傻子
Stupid.
娘娘腔
Pansie.
弱智
Retard.
-没事 乔什 -不 有事
- It's okay, Josh. - No, it's not okay.
我让你受累了
I make you tired.
我知道
I know.
-我让我妈受累了 -她不是累了
- I make my mom tired. - She ain't tired.
她住院期间 我得在我爸那边住一阵子
I'll have to stay with my dad while she goes to the hospital
让她好好休息
and get some rest.
她不是累了
She ain't tired.
她病了
She's sick.
她要死了
She's gonna die.
不是
No.
还有 你♥爸♥根本不会收留你
And your dad, he ain't gonna save you.
他一定讨厌你
I bet he hates you.
我看他恨你 是因为你傻到不应该活着
I bet he hates because you are too stupid to live.
也许我应该让你早日解脱
Maybe I'll just put you out of your misery.
没错
Yeah.
我没看错
It's what I saw.
你不是科林的朋友吗 乔什
I thought you were Colin's friend, Josh.
我是
I was.
麦克那伙人揍完他后
That's why you gave him a
你为什么还要雪上加霜呢
follow-up beat down after Mac and his pals were done.
-那件事啊 -没错 那件事
- Oh, that? - Yeah, that.
知道我为什么不告诉别人了吧
See, this is exactly why I keep to myself.
-就是怕出这样的事 -什么样的事
- To avoid stuff like this. - Like what?
怕别人怀疑我是凶手 因为我是个怪人
Like getting fingered for murder because I happen to be weird.
这怎么解释呢 乔什
What's the deal, Josh?
你是食物链倒数第二层的人
You're the second lowest guy on the food chain,
收拾最底层的人让你感觉有权威吗
so to feel powerful you go and drop the lowest guy?
确实会舒服一会儿
Makes you feel good for a minute.
我没杀科林
I didn't kill Colin.
对 你只是收拾他一顿 威胁他一下而已
Nah, you just kicked his ass and threatened him a little.
我知道自己对他不好 但我喜欢他
I know I wasn't great to him, but I liked him.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
他对我很友善
He was nice to me.
这不是常有的事
It doesn't happen a lot.
卫♥生♥部♥那边有他父亲的消息了
New information from DHS about dad.
-什么情况 -他的财务状况不太好
- What about him? - He wasn't doing too hot financially.
这是委婉的说法
Yeah, putting it mild.
他在九十年代初一直徘徊在破产的边缘
Spent most of the early 90's skating just the side of bankruptcy.
没交过一分抚养费
Never paid a cent in child support.
-真不赖 -是啊 但一点都不稀奇
- Nice. - Yeah, but not surprising.
因为他发现
Considering this guy divorced
科林的情况后马上就跟萨拉离婚了
Sarah as soon as Colin's condition got found out.
-那是什么 老大 -萨拉的病例
- What's that, boss? - Sarah's medical history.
1989年她的癌症治愈了
She got through about a cancer in '89,
但1992年又复发了
but it came back in '92 with a vengeance.
这孩子倒霉透了
This kid's got all the luck.
妈妈要死了 而等她去世后
Mom was dying and when she's dead...
科林这个包袱就会落在他父亲身上
The burden of caring for Colin would fall on dad.
-他却不愿收留 -这个包袱有多沉
- Who didn't want him. - How much of burden are we talking?
背上几年
Couple of years with this,
他一辈子都翻不了身
he wouldn't have got out from under.
科林的死对他来说很走运
So it's lucky for him Colin died.
是的 真走运
Yeah, real lucky.
有一个词能形容这种运气
And we got a word for that kind of luck.
史考特
Scotty.
我找到一个住处
I found another place.
今晚过去
Starting tonight.
我没赶你走
I ain't kicking you out.
你对我很好
You've been really nice.
但我得走了
But I'm going.
今天就走
Today.
-我想跟阿莉谈这事 -真勇敢
- I tried talking to Lil. - That was brave.
她不想提这件事
She didn't really wanna go into it.
-深度冷战 -是的
- Deep freeze, huh? - Yeah.
再熟悉不过了
I'm familliar.
你俩怎么闹得那么僵
Why do you two don't get along so bad?
因为她未婚夫的事
There was a thing with her fiance.
她定过婚吗
She was engaged?
9年前
9 years back.
我们都爱那个人
We all loved the guy.
一天晚上 她出去巡逻
Till one night, she was out late on patrol.
他多喝了几杯
He has a beer too many.
我知道的太多了
I think I'm hearing too much.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
估计是我让她想起了这事
I guess I just remind her that time.
想起了他
Him.
克里斯
Hey, Chris..
什么事
Yeah?
你帮了我
You've helped me.
在我最困难的时候
In hard times, you know.
我知道
I know.
回头见
See you later.
-理查德·米勒 科林的父亲 -我只有8分钟
- Richard Miller, Colin's father. - I got 8 minutes for this.
谈谈你儿子的死
It's about your son's death.
反应挺强烈
Big reaction.
-不能算是我的孩子 -你不是生父吗
- Wasn't really my kid. - Biologically, you mean?
但没什么感情
Psychologically.
他出生不久 我和萨拉就分开了
Sarah and I, we broke up real quick after he was born.
问题出在哪里
What was the problem?
无法接受一个弱智跟自己有血缘关系吗
Couldn't stand looking at a retard when he was related to you?
对 问题就出在这里
Yeah, that was a problem.
那孩子只会给我找麻烦
All that kid ever brought me was trouble.
肯定不是情感方面的麻烦 因为你不在身边
You can't mean emotional trouble since you were never around.
所以你说的肯定是钱
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表