剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
谢谢 我一直喜欢意大利面料
Thanks. Always loved Italian fabrics.
只是过去买♥♥不起
Just could never afford'em.
布奇
So, Butch.
听说你们的出租车生意被蒙蒂毁了
We hear Monty blew your cabbie deal.
就是他
He sure did.
所以你和乔就不再理他了
Which put him on the outs with you and Joe.
没错
True.
蒙蒂说"为表尊重"
Monty says 'out of respect'.
就没去参加乔的葬礼
That's why he chose not to go to Joe's funeral.
我能理解
I can see that.
那你呢
So what about you?
恰好相反
Pretty opposite for me.
意思是乔不再值得你尊重
Meaning you lost respect for Joe?
后来他比蒙蒂还没种
He turned out to be a bigger fink than Monty!
瞧他对我妹妹都做了些什么
What he did to my sister!
詹妮
Janie! Hey!
这是怎么回事
What the hell's goin' on?
詹妮
Janie!
詹妮 发生什么事了
Janie, what's goin' on?
我们交不起房♥租了
We fell behind on rent.
乔 你在这里做设么
Joe, what are you doin' here?
他是来赶我们走的
He's the one's who's evicting us.
什么
What?
我知道自己是混♥蛋♥ 对不起
I know, I'm scum, I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry?
我现在是治安官
I took that job.
告诉我你在开玩笑 乔
Tell me you're putting a joke on me, Joe.
布奇 我老婆连面包 肥皂和面条
Butch, my wife can't buy bread, soap,
都买♥♥不起
noodles.
我老婆也买♥♥不起
Neither can my wife.
但我也没干这活 依然走街串巷找工作
But I'm out there, and I am pounding the pavement.
别干这种见不得人的工作了
Looking for something decent to do.
孩子的治疗费用
The baby's doctor bills...
给我滚出去 乔
Get your ass out of here, Joe!
汤姆 汤姆 不 汤姆
Tom, Tom. No, Tom!
-我的温彻斯特手♥枪♥在哪里 -储物间
- Where's my Winchester? - In the pantry.
也就是说乔把你的妹妹和妹夫赶出家门
So Joe was ousting your sister and her husband.
知道我不想参加他的葬礼的原因了吧
You can see why I wasn't that interested in going to his funeral.
最后你妹夫也被赶出去了吗
So did your brother-in-law get evicted?
当晚就流落街头了
Out on the street, that night.
男人的家就是他们的城♥堡♥
Man's home is his castle.
要是有人抢走
Take it from him.
会让人♥大♥为光火
You got a pissed off king.
整整三十五年 我过得很安稳
Thirty five years, I never had a problem.
后来纺织厂突然关门了
And then the mills closed.
我就和大家一样一落千丈
Then I went in a dumper like everyone else.
但只有你用手♥枪♥威胁过乔
But not everyone else threatened Joe with a Winchester.
加上两个月前你在欧文布鲁克市医院的行径
That, plus two months you did at Overbrook Hospital.
我们怀疑你曾鲁莽行事
Makes us worry you did something rash.
我没有
I didn't.
-我发誓 -但你当时情绪激动
- I swear it. - But you were having moods?
今天我想杀人
One day I'd want to shoot you,
没准明天我就会在车里一边哭
the next day I was sobbing in my car
一边听大卫·李·罗斯的《加州女郎》
listening to David Lee Roth singing 'California Girls'.
大卫所在乐队1965年的一首大热老歌♥
医生给你开过处方吗
They give you something for that?
开过
Yeah.
按时吃药
Take the meds regular.
我的情况有所好转
Keeps me even keel.
你之后见过乔吗
So, you ever see Joe again?
你被逐出家门之后
After the eviction?
见过
Sure.
每周三都会见他
Every Wednesday.
周三是什么日子
What was Wednesdays?
每周三我们都打扑克
We had a regular poker game.
你想杀了乔 却能和他打扑克
You wanna kill Joe but you play cards with him?
每一位牌友都有记恨另一个人的理由
Everyone there, had a reason to hate someone else.
我 哈姆 所有人都一样
Me, Ham, all the guys.
但那就是我们的生活
But that was our life.
认识的人只有彼此
We were the only people we knew.
不和的人挤在一起
All that bad blood in one room?
不会大打出手吗
That ever get ugly?
扑克为我们掀开了新的一页
Game took on a whole new tone.
听说你那修鞋的工作废了 蒙蒂
Heard your shoe job was a bust, Monty.
修鞋铺关门了
Store closed.
我现在跟你们一样流落街头
I'm on the street, same as you guys.
说得对 除了乔
Yeah, but not Joe.
人家可是治安官
He's a constable.
我不干了 你知道的
You know I quit that racket.
下不下注
You in or out?
我弃牌
I fold.
你当然要弃牌
Yeah, of course you do.
就剩我俩了 哈姆
Me and you, Ham.
这是你的两块钱
I see your two dollars,
然后
and uh,
我压一百块
I raise a hundred.
只能几毛几毛地下注
Hey, this is dime-ante game.
别到处炫耀你的钱
Don't go flashing your money around.
我没炫耀 我也碰到麻烦了
I ain't flashing. I got troubles, too.
况且以前没规定下注的上限
And we never made a rule about limits.
我楼上的抽屉里还有三十块
I've got 30 bucks upstairs on my dresser.
-那也不够一百 -你们俩有多少
- Thirty ain't a hundred. - how much you guys got?
你这是要凑钱
What, you wanna get bankrolled?
随便你
Go ahead.
要是赢了 咱们三个平分
We win, we split it three ways.
加上我的三十 还差四十
I, I, I got uh- thirty plus Joe's... we need forty more.
我的钱要维持到下周五
This was supposed to last till next Friday.
虽然从来都坚持不到那时候
Not that it ever does.
你已经在店里欠了一屁♥股♥债了
You owe a lot of credits at the store.
我知道
Yeah, I know I do!
别再跟我提这茬
Alright? Stop talking about it!
你怎么想 布奇
What do you say, Butch?
好吧 我出四十
Alright, fine. Forty.
加上楼上的钱 一共一百
Plus upstairs, makes a hundred.
跟注
Call.
同花顺
Flush.
最大到J
Jack high.
满堂彩
Full boat.
一对七 三个三
Sevens and threes.
不 不行 不行
No, No, No way!
别碰我的钱 哈姆
Put your hands off the money, Ham!
你耍诈
You cheated!
你们密谋好的
That's a conspiracy!
密谋好的
Conspiracy?
对 因为这里只有我有工作
Yeah! 'Cause I'm the only one that's got a job!
我要收回我的钱
I want my money back.
不行
No!
你死定了 乔
You're a goner, Joe!
记住我的话
Mark that!
那个周末
Following weekend,
乔就被杀了
Joe was dead.
你觉得哈姆真起了杀意
You think that was a real threat from Ham?
那时大家都不顾一切
It was desperate times.
每个人都失去了自我
None of us were ourselves.
急着叫我来干什么
So what was so urgent?
有个纽约的菲利普斯探员在找你
There's a New York detective Phillips, looking for you.
为什么
Why?
不如你告诉我
You tell me.
我哪知道
I don't know.
克里斯 我问过同行
Chris, I made some calls,
他们说你涉嫌信♥用♥卡♥诈骗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表