剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第二季 第三集:真我无悔
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
1979年3月15日
能帮我回家吗 帅哥
Help a girl get home, papi?
我的包被偷了
See my bag got stolen
我需要点钱坐公车
and I need some bread to get on the bus.
能给点零钱让我买♥♥车票吗
You got some change to spare for a bus ticket?
你知道 我只想回家
You know, get myself home?
你有没有搞错
Man, you gonna be jiving me.
让开点 小姑娘
Go on, get out of the way, baby girl!
让马♥凯♥特来对付他
Let Marquette do her thing!
快滚吧
You better split!
没事吧 小姑娘
he get you bad, baby girl?
别担心 马♥凯♥特 我没事
Mellow out, Marquette. I'm cool.
才没有
Oh, no, you ain't.
在他们给你钱之前 别靠近他们
Don't get in close till they slide you the bread.
这些男人一抓到机会
Give them half a chance,
就会白占便宜
cats'll cop the merchandise for free.
我可不卖♥♥身
This merchandise ain't for sale.
如果真这样 生活可就容易多了
Well, it might make life easier if it was.
你为了谁这么守身如玉
Who you saving yourself for?
你的白马王子吗
A shining knight on the white horse?
也许吧
Maybe I am.
他会带我远走高飞
Take me far away from here.
去哪里
And go where?
这随我
Anywhere I want.
辣妹
Mamacita!
辣妹
Hey, mamacita!
看来你的王子在召唤你了 小姑娘
Looks like your knight's calling, baby girl.
能帮我个忙吗 帅哥
Help a girl out, papi?
我妈病得很重 我必须赶紧回家
See, my ma's real sick and I gotta get home.
我只是需要一点钱坐公车
I just need some bread to get on the bus.
79年5月
无名女性
你请吗 史考特
You buy, Scotty?
我请吧 虽然轮到你了
I'll buy, even though it's your turn.
-你们是探员吗 -是
- You're detectives, correct? - Yeah.
我想报案 该去找谁
Where do I go if I know something?
什么事
About what?
关于我那个混♥蛋♥老公的
My husband. Low-rent son of a bitch.
我刚刚让他收拾东西滚蛋了
I just told him to pack his bags and get out of my house.
我在申请离婚
I'm filing for divorce.
因为他打你吗
Because he hit you?
他嫖♥娼♥
He visits prostitutes.
他就好这口
He has a fixation with that type of thing.
我们不能因为嫖♥娼♥就抓他 女士
We can't arrest your husband for that, ma'am.
我居然嫁给了那个变♥态♥
I can't believe I married that pervert.
我们能以故意伤害罪逮捕他
We can arrest him for assault.
如果你愿意起诉的话
If you're willing to press charges.
我已经说了来的目的
I told you why I'm here.
我也说明了我们的职责范围
And I told you what we can do and what we can't.
没准这能让你们改观
Maybe this will change your mind.
我在那混♥蛋♥的东西里找到的
I found it in that bastard's belongings.
丹尼娜 这是他常光顾的妓♥女♥吗
Daniella. She one of the prostitutes he frequented?
不 这是他谋杀的女孩
No. She's the girl he murdered.
怒火中烧的前妻
Ex-wife on the warpath.
把女人惹毛了 她就会揭你的老底
A woman scorned makes a hell of a snitch.
标签上写是79年拍的
Label says the film was made in '79.
那会儿他应该还是个孩子
Guy must have been a kid when he made it.
放映吧
Go ahead.
非同一般
Some kid.
凯特琳说
Well, this Kaitlin claims
她是无意中发现了这部影片
She just came across this film.
也有可能她早就知道
Just as likely she knew about it all along.
但在和丈夫决裂前一直保密
Saves it for when hubby falls out of favor.
疑似谋杀
Presumed homicide.
79年5月 无名女性
May '79. A Jane Doe.
有可能是她
Could be a match.
有人发现一个垃圾袋
Trash bag found containing women's clothing,
里面是沾满血的女装和一个手提包
a handbag, all soaked in blood.
还有玫瑰花瓣
And rose petals.
衣服上 血迹上 到处都有
In the clothes, the blood, everywhere.
尸体一直没找到
Never found a body.
照尸体情况看来
Yeah, but with all the skull and brain matter in there,
活着的机率不大
no way Jane Doe survived.
死因可能是头部中枪
Probable cause of death, gunshot to the head.
查到那段影片的拍摄时间了吗
Get the date on that film?
影音鉴定科确认了是1979年拍摄的
AV confirmed the year is 1979 off a piece of film leader.
具体月份还要等鉴定结果
Waiting on what month.
老大 你记得这宗案子吗
You remember this jane doe from '79, boss?
装满玫瑰花瓣的垃圾袋 当然记得
Garbage bag full of rose petals, sure.
打从开始就成了无头案
Job went cold day one.
没身份 没尸体 毫无眉目
No ID, no body, nothing.
现在知道名字了
Maybe now we got a name.
丹尼娜
Daniella.
影音鉴定科从片子里截出来的
AV snapped a print off the home movie.
漂亮姑娘
Pretty girl.
红颜多薄命
Lot of good it did her.
我老婆不过是想要钱罢了
My wife's just after my money.
但她一个子都得不到
But she won't get a dime.
她不配
She didn't earn it.
那她配得上这些瘀伤吗 约翰
She earn these bruises, John?
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
那段八毫米黑白影片
It looks like you did.
反映的却恰恰相反
In eight millimeter, black and white.
那会儿我还小
Oh, I was a kid.
不过是场游戏罢了
It was a game.
不信你们去问那女孩
Ask the girl yourself.
问不了 她死了
Can't. She's dead.
也好 世界上又少了点肮脏的东西
Well, one less cesspool polluting the world. Oh, well.
我还以为你喜欢这些肮脏的东西呢
Seems to me you got a thing for those cesspools.
多次因招♥妓♥被捕
Multiple arrests for solicitation,
五次因为侮辱妓♥女♥
five counts of assaulting working girls.
有一个还住院了
One in the hospital.
得不到就恼羞成怒
Hit them if you can't hit it.
这就是你的问题吧 约翰
That's your problem, John?
那些指控已经撤销了
Those charges were dropped.
你是怎么结识丹妮娜的
How'd you hook up with Daniella?
你说那时候能去哪找这种人
How anyone picked up that type back then.
在旧车站附近转呗
Traving around the old bus depot.
老兄 拜托 别闹这一出了
Man, come on. This scene's a bummer.
还不是因为那贱♥人♥说话不算话
We wouldn't be here if that squeamy bitch didn't run out on us.
因为你太变♥态♥了 老兄
Because you're a pervert, man.
凯西只是不想当你的色情片女主角
Cassie didn't want to be your damn porn star.
好货色
Out of sight.
走吧
Let's go.
辣妹 辣妹
Mamacita! hey, mamacita!
-辣妹 -别叫了
- Mamacita! - Cut it out!
看来你的王子在召唤你了 小姑娘
Looks like your knight's calling, baby girl.
过来 小妞
Oh, come here, kitty.
能帮我个忙吗 帅哥
Help a girl out, papi?
我妈病得很重 我必须赶紧回家
See, my ma's real sick and I gotta get home.
准备好工作了吗 美女
So, uh, you ready to work it, good looking?
我不卖♥♥身 我只是需要点钱回家
I don't hook, I just need some bread to get home.
好吧
Oh, right on.
我们是学生
See we're students,
导演系的 我们需要个像你这样
film students, and we just need an out of sight,
夺人眼球的美女来当主角
drop-dead knockout like you to star in our film.
什么样的片子
What kinda film?
对着镜头笑笑 拍几张照就行了
Smile for the camera. Click click, and that's it.
最好仅此而已 知道吗
That better be all, you hear what I'm saying?
我有人罩的
I got protection.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表