剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我猜就是这样的
Guess that's right.
我跟你说
Tell you what.
男人是不会愿意让一个女人来当情敌的
Men do not like having another woman as romantic competition.
-嗯 -我亲眼见过这种事
- Okay. - Seen a few of these scenarios first hand
后果不堪设想
and they are right ugly.
这个叫泰德的人
So this Ted guy,
罗丝的男友
Rose's boyfriend?
死无对证
Dead and gone.
仍有可能就是凶手
Still might be the doer.
干掉比莉是因为她觊觎他的女友
Aced Billie for eyeing his girl.
生日快乐 威尔
Happy bihdhday, Will.
谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, yeah.
给自己送份礼物吧 伙计
Give yourself a present, man.
今晚去看看她
Go see her tonight.
-谁 -莉娜 俱乐部的歌♥星
- Who? - Lena. Singer at this club.
我今晚不出门
I'm staying in tonight.
我跟你一起去 泡妞搭档
I'll go with you, wingman.
算了吧
Forget it.
家里有雪茄和吉他 对我而言够了
Got cigars and guitars at home. That's all I need.
西莉亚·沃森拿来了这个
Celia Watson dropped this off.
从道克·温那里拿的纪念品
Mementos from Doc Win's?
文学杂♥志♥
Literary magazines.
"致罗丝"
"To Rose."
"比莉·杜塞特的原创诗作"
"An original poem by Billie Ducette."
也许从这些诗里能知道她是怎么死的
Maybe something in one of these gives us a clue to how she died.
那我们得先弄懂是什么意思
So we got to make sense of,
"成熟的果实 粉♥嫩♥羞涩"
"oh, ripest fruit, pink and hidden,"
"我迎风冒雨 不远万里来找你"
"I've traveled wet, sweaty miles to find you."
听上去好像是比莉又去了趟罗丝的学校
Sounds like Billie visited Rose's school again.
"致罗丝 连呼吸都带着盛开的芳香"
"To Rose, whose breathing is blooming,"
"学校的铃♥声♥敲打着我的心而萌生悸动"
"school bell shocks my heart into moving"
"青春播下的种子在我的血管里生根发芽"
"Springtime sends green roots through my veins,"
"我的眼神明亮 我的心潮澎湃"
"my eyes are dusted off, my blood is searching,"
"铃音清脆 大地崩裂 我重获新生"
"at the bell, I'm born again, through the earth aching,"
"圆脸姑娘"
"moon-faced girl,
"我的眼里只有你"
you are the only one I see."
比莉像是被迷得神魂颠倒了
Sounds like Billie was smitten.
罗丝是什么反应
What about Rose?
她说她们只是朋友
She said they were just friends.
这个就能说明不止如此
This makes it sound like more than that.
"我从没听过那三个字"
"Those three words I have never heard together"
"我从没听过那三个字"
"Those three words I have never heard together,"
"直到你说出了口"
"before you made them in your mouth,"
"温柔地咀嚼回味犹如甜甘蔗一般"
"chewed them soft like sugar cane,"
"经你的舌头润泽后越发水滢透亮"
"polished them with your tongue,"
"因为出自你口 所以甜如蜜"
"gave them to me sweet,"
"我发誓我将永远铭记在心"
"and I swore I'd never get them lost."
"是否我辗转难眠 食难下咽
"Is it how I can't find sleep, or get fed,
就因为你的一番话"
this thing you said?"
"是否我的心对你一见钟情
"Is it how my heart grows
从此翻江倒海"
at the sight of you?"
"那么 宝贝 是的
"Then, baby, yes,
我也爱你"
I love you, too."
罗丝对比莉说过她爱她
Rose told Billie she loved her.
确定这不只是比莉的幻想吗
We sure these aren't just Billie's fantasies?
她说过她的诗里写的都是她真实的自我
She said it was her truest self she wrote in her poems.
好吧 这首诗可没那么甜蜜
Okay, well, this one ain't pretty.
上面的时间是1932年8月
Date on it, August 1932.
跟比莉失踪的日子很接近
Close to when Billie disappeared.
什么标题 尼克
What's it called, Nicky?
"我身心俱碎"
"My body broken."
"惹人讨厌的镍色夜晚"
"Tired, nickel-colored night"
"你可以抽我的血无休无止"
"You can take my blood and keep it,"
"只因我再也不需要"
"I ain't need it no more,"
"我将用碎牙为你铺路"
"use my broken teeth to pave your street,"
"让我粉身碎骨碾成沙"
"my splintered bones stomped for sand,"
"如果这个笨脚男还要让我再死一回"
"if this lead-footed man should once again leave me dead,"
"即使我的肉身残破不堪"
"my body broken,"
"我的灵魂也会找到方向"
"my soul would find a way,"
"黑夜 与他的女孩再次共舞"
"oh, night, to dance with his girl again."
有人把比莉痛打了一顿 让她自生自灭
Someone beat up Billie, left her for dead.
因为他的女友被她抢走了
Someone whose girl she stole.
比莉可能抢了很多人的女友
Possible Billie stole a lot of girls in her day.
她叫他"笨脚男" 好像他不善移步
She calls him "lead-footed," like he can't move his feet.
可能是木讷的泰德
Maybe dead Ted.
是说他不会跳舞
The bad dancer.
罗丝没跟我们说过比莉因为她而被人打
Rose didn't tell us Billie got beat up over her.
她也没提过情诗
She didn't mention love poems, either.
她不想坦白
Didn't want to own up?
我无法想象我奶奶会愿意坦白这种事
I can't picture my grandma owning up to something like this.
回纽约
Back to the Big Apple.
闺蜜 我们就是这种关系
Best friends. That's what we were.
没别的了
That's all?
罗丝 比莉死前的某个晚上被人痛打一顿
Rose, someone hurt Billie pretty bad a few nights before she died.
是你的男友泰德干的吗
That your boyfriend, Ted?
是的
Yes.
就因为你和比莉是朋友
All because you and Billie were friends, huh?
罗丝 她给你写过情诗
Rose, she wrote you love poems.
你们拿到了
You have them?
是的
Yeah.
我已经当曾祖母了
I'm a great-grandmother.
-我家人都不知情 -我们是在跟你谈
- My family doesn't know. - We're talking to you,
不是跟你家人
not your family.
当时我十七岁
I was 17.
我不知道那算什么
I didn't know what it was.
我只知道我想待在她身边
I just knew I wanted to be around her.
你爱上她了
You had feelings for her?
我桌子左边的抽屉里有本书
There's a book in my desk, the drawer on the left.
紫色封面的
With the violet cover.
是我十几岁的时候写的
Writings from my teenage years.
你也是个诗人
You're a poet, too.
只限于那个夏天罢了
Oh, just that summmer.
我想写几首我自己的诗
I tried to write my own poems.
我想跟比莉一样
I was trying to be just like Billie.
当然我写得很烂
I was terrible, of course.
"我逃离了黑暗 却离开了你"
"I came up from the dark without you,"
"从此以后 每天都是阴霾"
"and every day since has been in shadow."
我觉得是比莉带我走出了黑暗
I thought Billie brought me out of the dark.
带给我光明
Showed me the light.
泰德打她的时候到底发生了什么事
What happened when Ted beat her up?
这件事让我意识到了自己的感情
It made me realize how much I felt.
他打折你的骨头了吗 比莉
You think he broke anything, Billie?
看着我
Look at me.
他跟我说要是我再接近你 他就杀了我
He told me I come near you again, he'll kill me.
不
No.
但我不得不接近你 罗丝
But I gotta come near you, Rose.
他不会杀了你的 那太夸张了
He won't kill you. It's crazy.
你还不知道事态的严重性吗
Don't you see how it goes?
我们在一起困难重重
It ain't easy for us.
别动
Hold still.
别动 好吗
Hold still, will you?
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我有个计划 让我们在一起
I got a plan so we can be together.
我们去纽约
We'll go to New York.
我们没钱
We ain't got no money.
我们当然有钱
Sure, we do.
看看周围
Look around.
我们有很多钱
We got lots.
那之后 我知道柯蒂斯会杀了我
After that, I knew Curtis would kill me,
所以我们得逃跑
so we, we had to go.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表