剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你们以前见过瑞克吗
You guys ever see this Rick before?
-没有 -这是加瑞斯大学生尝鲜的体验吗
- Nah. - Was this town-and-gown thing with Gareth?
富家大学生勾搭本地妞
Rich college boy slumming with some local tail?
这是兄弟会的传统
It was a ZKE thing.
沙滩之夜
Beach night.
那是什么
What's that?
我们有一间叫做沙滩的房♥间
We had a room called a beach.
我们兄弟会的人会带个妞去那间房♥
Our guys could bring a girl,
在众目睽睽之下与她做♥爱♥
do it with her while a bunch of other guys watched.
她当然不知情
Unbeknownst to her.
-当然 -听起来很混乱
- 'Course. - Sounds like a riot.
那时我们都是群混球
We were jerks.
那你们是在找寻可以带回"沙滩"的目标
So, you guys were looking for someone to beach.
看来加瑞斯是挑中了属意的姑娘
And it looked like Gareth had chosen this girl.
你们不能让人
You can't hold a guy responsible
为十年前的事情负责
for something that happened 10 years ago.
其实能
Actually, you can.
算是我们的传统
We do it all the time.
那是兄弟会传统
Guys, it was a fraternity thing.
沙滩之夜
Beach night.
你们怎么会知道
How'd you know about that?
听人说的
We picked stuff up.
所以 也许我们以为
So, maybe we thought
这个姑娘会想要来个一夜激♥情♥
this girl was up for a walk on the wild side.
算不上犯罪
There's no crime there.
你们灌醉她
So, you ply her with drinks,
赞美她 之后再邀她去你们那里
talk nice to her, and invited her back to the house?
-差不多吧 -但她没去成
- Some version of that. - But, she never makes it.
也许是在停车场试图反抗
Maybe tries to resist you in the parking lot.
而你对她动了粗 就留她在大雪里等死
You rough her up a little and leave her in the snow.
据说 你总是对女人动粗
Cuz you get rough with women, what we hear.
不是
No.
我们没谈拢
We didn't close the deal.
-萨拉热窝 -利勒哈默尔
- Sarajevo. - Lillehammer.
-普莱西德湖村 -那才没开过奥林匹克运动会
- Lake Placid. - It wasn't an Olympic city.
-1980年 -不对
- 1980. - No.
-对 -她是对的 加瑞斯
- Yes. - She's right, Gareth.
才不
No.
-喝 -我差点就以滑冰选手身份去参赛了
- Drink. - I almost went there as a skater.
当然
Sure you did.
我也是
Me, too.
我玩得很尽兴 伙计们
Well, it's been real, guys.
为什么不和我们回去
Why don't you go back to the house with us?
不 我得去别处
No, I gotta be some place.
家里有啤酒
Hey, we got a keg at the house.
-抱歉 -拜托 就一个小时
- Sorry. - Come on, just for an hour.
省省吧 去骗姐妹会的傻姑娘吧
Hey, save it for the tri-delts.
-和我们走吧 -我说了我要走了
- Hey, let's go back here. - I said I gotta go.
我已经烦透大学女生了
I'm sick of college girls.
别碰我 把手拿开
Don't touch me. Get off me.
费城警♥察♥
Philly PD.
-回学校去 -我们就是寻开心 警官
- Back to campus, boys. - We're just having some fun, officer.
快走
Walk out of here.
赶紧
Now.
那警♥察♥突然出现 坏了你们的好事
This cop just showed up out of the blue, broke it up?
我们就离开了 就这样
And we left. That's it.
你知道塞隆死于那晚吗
You know Sloane ended up dead that night?
隐约记得从哪听到过
Vaguely remember hearing that.
她只是西费城的一个酒鬼
She was just a lush from West Philly.
谁在乎
Who cares?
沙滩之夜感觉如何
Hey, how'd a beach night work out for ya?
不能为外人道也 朋友
Not allowed to say, amigo.
实验室在塞隆外套上找到两种血型
Lab found two types blood on Sloane's coat.
一种是她的 一种另属别人
One's hers and one's unidentified.
也许是凶手的
Maybe the doer's.
祝你能顺利让那混球加瑞斯验血
well, good luck getting that jackass Gareth to give blood.
我给法医打电♥话♥
I'll call the M.E.
加快检验速度
Got a rush job going.
那个酒吧里的人
We know who this guy at the bar was,
说要载她回家的那人是谁
who offered to drive her home?
-一个叫瑞克的人 -她妹妹也许认识
- Someone name's Rick. - Sister might know him.
你怎么不去问问她呢 尼克
Why don't you ask her, Nicky?
-别人问不行吗 -不行
- Can't someone else? - No.
南部分局的朱莉·欧文是那晚在酒馆的神秘警探
Julie Owens from South. Our mystery cop at the tavern that night.
你好
How you doing?
你95年在西部分局工作吗
You worked West in '95, Julie?
缉毒警 我认识死者塞隆
Narcotics. I knew your victim Sloane.
正巧在她身陷麻烦的时候在桑塞姆酒馆碰见她
Just happened to be at Sansom's when she got in trouble?
不 我就是去见她的
No. I was there to see her.
-见她做什么 -塞隆在94年因酒驾被抓
- How come? - Sloane got a DUI in '94,
开车撞了布莱德路上一家报摊
drove a car into a newsstand on Broad.
希望能洗净案底 所以我们做了一笔交易
Wanted off her record. Guess what, we made a deal.
什么交易
What kind of deal?
桑塞姆酒馆的店主当时在贩毒
Owner Sansom's was slinging out of that place.
她能近距离目睹作案过程
She had a front row seat to the action.
-所以她在为你工作 -她是我的线人
- So she was working for you. - She was my CI.
尼克
Nicky.
好久不见
Long time.
确实
No kiddin'.
同学聚会你也从来不来
You never come to the reunions.
我很忙
I'm pretty busy.
-你看起来不错 -我在节食
- You look good. - I'm on a diet.
塞隆的事情 很遗憾
I'm sorry about Sloane.
对 很糟糕
Yeah, it was bad.
我们有了一些头绪
We found some things out.
你知道她酒驾的事吗
Did you know she got a DUI?
-撞报摊的事 -对
- The newsstand thing? - Yeah.
所以她丈夫才离开了她
That's why her husband finally left her.
孩子们都还在车里
Kids were in the car.
-真糟糕 -对
- Rough. - Yeah.
她从来都是派对皇后
She was always a party girl.
之后她开始为警方工作
She started working for the cops.
举报她老板
Informing on her boss.
这事我不知道
I didn't know that.
但我想我不知道的多了去了
But I guess there was a lot I didn't know by the end.
她有男友或者其他亲密男性吗
Any idea if she had a boyfriend or anything?
没有吧 怎么了
I don't think so, why?
那晚有人在酒馆现身 一个叫瑞克的人
There was someone there that night. Rick.
瑞克不是她男友 是她的担♥保♥人
Oh, Rick wasn't her boyfriend. He was her sponsor.
你知道他的联络方式吗
Do you know where we can find him?
知道
Yeah.
很好
Oh, good.
你看上去一点没变
You look exactly the same.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我装高中生还能唬人吗
You think I'd pass for a high school girl?
反正肯定能骗过我
To me, you will.
我每周都来 给她我的名片
I came here every week, gave my card.
每周她都扔掉
Every week, she tossed it.
她的尸体就在这里被发现 那个垃圾桶旁边
This is where she was found. By that dumpster.
悲哀的人生终结点啊
Crummy place to come to your end.
她去哪工作也不该在酒吧工作
Bar's the last place she should've been working.
去和店主谈谈
Go talk to the owner.
那晚塞隆有什么心事吗
Did Sloane seem upset about anything that night?
-或许是害怕 -她和从前一样 是个固执的酒鬼
- Scared? - She seemed just like the stubborn drunk she was.
-你当面也这么叫她吗 -没错
- You call her that to her face? - Yeah.
我以为我总有一天会成功
I thought I'd get through one day.
我真心觉得我能挽救她
I really thought I could save her.
自救才是出路
Well, people have to save themselves.
听上去好像你对戒酒很有心得
Sounds like you've been in the program.
我们碰到过很多这样的
Well, we run into it a lot.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表