剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第二季 第十八集:破坏王
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
1995年2月2日
-妈妈你要吃什么 -妈妈吃过了
- What are you gonna eat, mommy? - Mommy already had lunch.
不要芝士 对吧
No cheese, right?
-一会能去滑冰吗 -不能
- Can we go ice skating after? - No.
-烫 -凉一下 宝贝
- Hot. - Let it cool, baby.
-能去吗 -不行 海莉
- Can we? - No, Hailey.
-怎么了 -这个怎么都撕不开
- What's wrong? - They make these so hard to open.
我们为什么不能去溜冰
Why can't we go ice skating?
你可不想像那些坏姑娘一样
You don't wanna be like those awful girls,
南希和塔尼娅 对吧
Nancy and Tonya, do you?
对 我想像你一样
No, I wanna be like you.
-不 -就是番茄酱 莱恩
- No. - It's ketchup, Ryan.
他不喜欢番茄酱 他喜欢蛋黄酱
He doesn't like ketchup. He likes mayonnaise.
-他把盖子去掉了 -和他喝一杯 海莉
- He took his lid off. - Share your drink with him, Hailey.
-妈妈 -我不想听
- Mom.. - I don't wanna hear it.
爸爸说你滑冰滑得可好了
Daddy says you're a good ice skater.
你为什么不想和我们滑冰
Why don't you ever want to ski with us?
好好吃你的饭 我去去就回
Finish your food. I'll be back in a few minutes.
意外身亡
塞隆·伊斯顿
我那几块蛋糕是你吃了吧
Did you take my tasty cakes?
没
No.
伙计 我绝不会偷吃的
Man, I'd never do.
我看过你偷吃
I've seen you.
果酱夹心派 吃这个
There's strudel. Eat that.
-有事吗 -这是探员办公室吗
- Can I help you? - This is where the detectives are?
-凶案组 -我来找尼克·维拉
- From Homicide. - I'm looking for Nick Vera.
他应该在啊
He should be here.
我是他高中同学
I knew him in high school.
上庭去了吧 要留言吗
He might be in court. You wanna leave a note?
-也许和你说也行 -是有关谋杀案吗
- Maybe I could talk to you. - Is it about a murder?
我姐姐的谋杀案
My sister.
十年前
10 years ago.
-她叫什么名字 -塞隆·伊斯顿
- What was her name? - Sloane Easton.
她死在一家酒吧的停车场里 她就在那工作
She was found in the parking lot of the bar where she worked.
她怎么死的
How'd she die?
警♥察♥说她晕过去了 冻死的
Cops said she passed out, died of exposure.
她当时喝多了吗
Was she drunk at the time?
她总是醉醺醺的
She was always drunk.
-好吧 -我们想
- Okay. - We figured ...
她大概是摔倒晕了过去 就是场意外
she just slipped and fell, the whole thing was an accident.
现在不这么想了
You think differently now?
昨天晚上遇见了一个叫埃文的人
Met this guy, Evan, last night.
他说他认识塞隆
Said he knew Sloane.
-在哪认识的 -就那酒吧
- From where? - The bar.
他当时是学生
He was a student at the time.
她死亡当晚他就在那里
He was there, the night she died.
他提到什么重要的事情吗
Is he something significant?
塞隆当时和几个大学生喝酒
Sloane was drinking with some college guys and
之后事态发展有些不受控制
things may have gotten out of hand.
-他认识那些人 -是他兄弟会的兄弟
- He know these guys? - They were his fraternity brothers.
我该和埃文谈谈
I should talk to Evan.
他在特拉华酒店
He staying the Delaware.
给了我电♥话♥
Gave me his number.
那姑娘是谁
Who's this girl?
梅根·伊斯顿
Megan Easton.
还有呢
Yeah?
我们是依马库雷塔高中的同学
We went to Immaculatta together.
-她戴着婚戒吗 -我又没长千里眼
- She wearing a wedding ring? - I don't have my binoculars.
是
Yeah.
你对她做了什么 怎么还像个孩子一样躲猫猫
What'd you do to her? You gotta hide from her like a kid.
我曾深爱过她
I was in love with her.
塞隆·伊斯顿 32岁
Sloane Easton, 32.
尸体于桑塞姆酒馆停车场被流浪汉发现
Homeless guy found her in the parking lot of Sansom's Tavern.
验尸报告说她头部有伤
Her autopsy shows an injury to the head.
血液酒精含量为零点二四
Alcohol content was .24.
她算是喝得酩酊大醉了
That's pretty toasted.
所以他们推测她是酒后步履蹒跚
So, they figure she's stumbling drunk,
面部朝下摔倒 之后就昏迷在室外
falls on her face, and stays there.
当时气温为零下16度
Temperature was 16 degrees at night.
酷寒才是杀害她的真凶
Cold was the ultimate doer.
也许那些兄弟会的人也与此脱不了干系
Maybe the frat guys gave the assist.
这姑娘在高中炙手可热
This girl was the goods in high school.
返校舞会的皇后 之类的
Homecoming queen, all that.
可以看出来她很美
You can tell she was pretty.
我们在她外套上找到血迹 但是并未检验
We found blood on her coat, never ran it.
现在是时候验一验了
Let's run it now.
家庭情况有异常吗
Anything on family.
和她丈夫赛斯处于分居中 他当晚身在新泽西
Separated from her husband Seth, he was in New Jersey that night.
-有两个孩子 -我先和埃文聊聊
- Two little kids. - I'll start with Evan.
看看他知不知道塞隆是怎么被"当头一棒"的
See if he knows how Sloane got knocked in her head.
尼克 你认识她妹妹是吧
You know the sister, eh, Nicky?
梅根 很久没联络了
Megan. We haven't been in touch.
-她指名要找你 -我不想见她
- She asked for you. - I don't wanna see her.
是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
Kinda gone to the dog ears.
你还没那么老呢 尼克
You got a full head of hair, Nick.
我来跟进这个人吧
I'll follow this up.
-我很乐意协助调查 -很好
- I'm glad to help, honestly. - Good.
但我急着要赶回华盛顿
But I'm gonna rush to get back to Washington.
那就速战速决
Well, then we'll be quick.
你对塞隆·伊斯顿的死有什么了解
What do you know about Sloane Easton ending up dead outside of that bar?
一无所知 真的
Nothing, really.
那你昨晚为什么提起这事
Then why were you talking about it last night?
是你的笔迹吧
That is your writing, isn't it?
但是 我真的不知道发生了什么
But, I don't really know what happened.
那就说说你知道的
Tell us what you do know.
我能记得的就只有她很美 又醉的厉害
All I remember is she was pretty and drunk
当时在和加瑞斯·凯因聊天
and hanging out with Gareth Caine.
两样加一起准没好事
That was a bad combination.
加瑞斯是谁
Who's Gareth?
我们兄弟会主席
President of our fraternity.
他是那种让人退避三舍的人
He kind of became known as the guy to stay away from.
-为什么 -他很粗暴
- Why's that? - He was rough..
在对待女人上
..with women.
你看到他当晚对塞隆动粗了吗
You see him get rough with Sloane that night?
我和这些人共度四年
I spent four years with these guys.
知道这些人都打什么鬼主意
I knew what the lead-up looked like.
滚石投手[廉价烈性鸡尾酒]
Pitcher of Rolling rock.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
-谢谢 -你是妇女参政♥权♥论者吗
- Thanks. - You a suffragette?
没错 喝完这杯我就去投票
Yeah, I'm gonna go vote right after this.
我是加瑞斯
I'm Gareth.
你呢
Who are you?
-我就来喝杯酒 -让我为你买♥♥杯酒吧
- I'm just here to drink. - Well, let me buy you one.
我就待一会
I'm only here for a minute.
-塞隆 你好吗 -天啊
- How you doing, Sloane? - Oh, lordy.
-你喝了几杯 -我不想见你
- How many you had? - I don't wanna see you.
需要我载你回家吗
You need me to drive you home?
你在给我点酒吗
Hey, are you getting that drink?
对啊
Yeah.
瑞克 就这样赶紧走吧 好吗
Rick, make it a night and get the hell out of here, okay?
想和我们坐一起吗
D'you wanna sit with us?
好
Yeah.
给你
For you.
-我有你电♥话♥ -我不怕凌晨三点被电♥话♥吵醒
- I have your number. - I'm not scared of a 3 a.m. phone call.
你是叫塞隆吧
So, it's Sloane, huh?
-对 -你喜欢沙滩吗 塞隆
- Yeah. - Do you like the beach, Sloane?
我知道事态发展方向
I knew where things were headed.
我告诉加瑞斯我要去学习了
I told Gareth I had to go study.
我就看到这么多
That's all I saw.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表