剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你知道你现在有多疑神疑鬼吗
Do you hear how paranoid you sound?
我把车送去检修
I brought the car in for service,
他们问我为什么里程多出了那么多
and they asked why there was so much mileage built up on it.
你都去哪里了
Where do you go?
我不想在你吸毒之后谈这个
I cannot talk to you when you are wired.
告诉我
Tell me!
吻我
Kiss me.
你不想吻我 对吧
You won't do it, will you?
你这个样子我不想
Not when you're like this.
你带着这些秘密怎么当州长
How are you going to be governor with your secrets?
你觉得他在隐瞒什么
What do you think he was hiding?
我知道他在隐瞒什么
I know what he was hiding.
我知道这不对 但有次我翻他的公文包
I'm not proud of it, but I looked through his briefcase once
找到一些报纸广♥告♥
and found some newspaper ads.
三陪的那种
For escorts.
应♥召♥女郎
Call girls?
是男人
Boys.
他圈了几个名字
He had some names circled.
最喜欢的那个好像叫拉蒙
His favorite seemed to be one name Ramon.
你问过他吗
You confront him?
没有 我太震惊了
Nah, I was too shocked.
也问不出口
Ashamed.
但是现在这些都无所谓了
But if people find out now? So be it.
我老公是同性恋
My husband's a gay.
同性恋又不犯法
That isn't a crime.
但偷东西犯法
Yeah, but stealing is.
我不想他的名誉受损
I want his name cleared.
你还记得都是什么报纸吗 安娜
Do you remember what newspapers they were, Anna?
都是那些街上免费派发的小报
They were those free rags you find on the streets.
《动态》
Action,
《同性恋时报》
Gay Times,
《城市报》
City Paper.
《城市报》 你确定吗
You sure about that? City Paper?
那是费城的报纸
That's from Philadelphia.
终于发现他和费城间的联♥系♥了
Hmm. Maybe we finally got our Philly connect.
-他不是瘾君子 -他老婆才是
- So he wasn't the coke head? - That was his wife.
他忙着找男人呢
He was busy prowling for boys.
为什么要大老远跑来费城
Huh! but why in Philly?
在纽黑文被人发现的话 麻烦会很大吧
Too much to lose if he was found out in New Haven?
哈特福特或纽约更近吧 史考特
Hartford's closer, Scotty, New York.
也许他是从那里开始的
Well, maybe he started there,
但某人或者某些事让他不得不过来
and something or someone brought him here.
比如拉蒙
Maybe Ramon.
我记得哈罗德说格雷格
I remember Harold mott said Greg
在看刑♥警♥档案
was looking at vice reports.
-而不在正常工作 -是啊
- instead of working? - Yeah?
说不定他是在想法办排解压力
Maybe with all this stress he went looking for comfort.
从逮捕记录上可以很容易查到
Arrest reports could tell him where to find them by name.
曾经被抓过的人
Easy targets, too.
也更容易上手
More willing to play if they'd been arrested before.
再去找哈罗德·莫特
Go see Harold Mott again.
了解一下那些报告的信息
Get some details on the reports.
别指望他会配合
Don't count on him being too helpful.
为什么
No? Why?
我不是在查那笔丢失的钱吗
I've been following that missing money?
只有格雷格和哈罗德有权限动用
Only Greg and Harold had access.
是吗
Yeah?
猜猜谁在2000年的时候炒科技股亏大了
Guess who lost a bundle on tech stocks in early 2000?
-哈罗德 -他几乎赔得倾家荡产
- Harold. - and he was in hot water until suddenly nine grand
那一万元丢失后一礼拜
Appears in his wife's stock account,
他老婆账户里突然多出九千元救了他
The week after the 10K goes missing?
你把这个送去纽黑文警局了
You send it to New Haven PD?
所以哈罗德给你们吃闭门羹的时候别太吃惊
So don't be surprised if Harold pulls the welcome mat.
我来的真准时
I knew I timed it this right!
你就是离不开警局是吗
You can't stay away from the place?
我来给阿莉送手套
I'm droping gloves off for Lil.
今天气温骤降
Temperature went down 20 degrees over the day.
她还在上面
Oh well, she's still up there.
我放在她桌上就好
I was going to leave'em at the desk.
她不喜欢我来这里
She doesn't like to see me here.
说我太过友好
Too friendly.
比这更糟的都有
There are worse things.
你穿衣品味比普通警♥察♥好太多了
You know, you dress way better than the average cop.
很少有人这么说
That ain't saying a lot.
是吗
No, guess not.
你女友帮你挑的衣服吗
Your girlfriend pick out your clothes?
不 我没有女友
No, I don't have a girlfriend.
有过 但她现在在医院里
I mean, I used to. She's in the hospital right now.
-抱歉 -她没事 马上就出院了
- Sorry. - She's okay. She's getting out.
那很好
That's good.
是啊 虽然我俩已经不在一起了
Well, even though, we're not really together anymore.
我在麦甘迪酒吧打工
I work at the Mcginty's tavern,
可以请你喝一杯
if you ever want a free beer.
好的
Yeah, okay.
再见
See ya.
又来了 你们到底想干什么
Oh great! what do you want?
今天不顺吗
Bad day?
就因为你们突然调查这案子
The cops and press are all over me
害得媒体和警♥察♥都追着我不放
because of you sticking your nose in this.
做公众人物总是要付出代价的 哈罗德
That's the price of being a public figure, Harold.
我们要了解更多格雷格·维兹卡诺的事
We need to know more about Greg Vizcaino.
该说的我都说了 他崩溃了
I told you what I know. He cracked.
这是没准备好就贸然上阵的代价
The price of being put into game before you're ready.
你倒是准备好了
Hm, but you were ready?
我想帮他来着
I tried to help him.
你总不能指望跑腿的人去挑大梁吧
But you can't expect the water boy to play the quarterback.
他在看的刑♥警♥档案
The vice reports he was pulling,
你觉得有可能他是出于个人原因吗
any reason to think he was using them for personal reasons?
管他的 当然了
What the hell! yeah.
完美先生
Golden Greg?
喜欢年轻的廉价鸭子
Liked his boys young and cheap!
接着说
Go on.
拉蒙 杜松大街
Ramon, from Juniper Street.
又是个卖♥♥屁♥股♥的波多黎各人吗
Another Puerto Rican packer?
去你的
Screw you!
不 去你的
No! Screw you!
我们有年度大案要准备
We've got the trail of the year to prep for
结果你却在这里找鸭子
and you're chasing male hookers!
我就找了 怎么着吧
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing
谁叫我是个滥交的拉丁人
because I'm a promiscuous Latin!
还是个废物
And a light weight token.
你差点连法学院都没毕业
You barely made it through ACME law school,
居然说我是废物
and you're calling me a light weight?
别再跟我说你的奋斗故事了
Spare me the barrio superiority!
你在贫民窟长大 那又怎样
So you grew up poor and hungry, boo-frigging-hoo.
没权利抢走我的工作
It doesn't entitle you to my job!
我能坐到这个位置是因为我比你聪明
No, me being smarter than you entitles me to my job!
-你别做梦了 -你就是个卑鄙小人
- You're delusional. - You're a cracker, flunky!
他把他祖宗的脸都丢光了
He was a disgrace to his heritage.
你知道得一清二楚
Well, you know all about that, huh?
你们不是要真♥相♥吗
You wanted the truth.
我在为案子忙得焦头烂额的时候
While I was busting my ass to the hall trial,
他却从刑♥警♥档案里找鸭子
he was in here using vice reports to chase boy friends.
拉蒙是谁
And who's Ramon?
他从报告中找到的
A name he got off a report.
某个平民窟出来的鸭子吧
Probably some barrio trick.
纽黑文有杜松街吗
Is there a Juniper Street in New Haven?
没有吧
Not that I know of.
问完了吗
We done here?
问完了
Yeah. We're done.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表