剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
很漂亮的女孩 43年夏天常跟我们在一起
A real swell girl palled around with us the summer of '43.
当然
Sure.
尤其是有一晚 预祝胜利的舞会
There was one night in particular. The swing for victory dance?
那晚生意好极了
Big business that night.
我跟布鲁诺一起在吧台干活
I worked the bar with Bruno.
我邂逅了一位迷人的陆战队员
Oh, and I met a real nice marine.
我和爱丽丝一直跳舞 每首曲子2毛5
And Alice and I were dancing, collecting a quarter a song.
赚到3块钱了
That makes three dollars even.
玛莎
Martha.
那个兵哥哥在跟你调情吗
Was that serviceman getting fresh with you?
是啊 幸好你们来了
Yes, lucky thing you came by.
给我们补点能量 理查德
Oil us up, Richard.
你要喝什么
What you drinking?
朗姆酒兑可乐
Rum and coca-cola.
你这样伤了很多人的心 爱丽丝
Saw you out there breaking hearts, Alice.
领子那么低 谁能不低头啊
With that neckline who could overlook her?
很低吗
Is it too low?
跟我们几个月前认识的爱丽丝可不一样了
It's just not the Alice we met a few months ago.
又能跟年纪相当的小伙们混在一起感觉不错
I suppose it's just nice having some men our age around again.
他们很快就要再次出征
They'll all be shipped off again soon.
然后就剩下我们这些女孩和老弱病残
Then it's back to us girls and gimps with bad teeth.
我们不全是上不了战场的男人
We are not all 4-F.
我买♥♥你今晚剩下的时间 20块一支曲子
20 dollars for every dance the rest of the night.
怎么了 巴迪
Why, Buddy.
马上开始
Starting right now.
不要这样
You gotta stop this.
你陪人跳舞挣钱 我要你陪我
You're selling your dances, I'm buying it.
你别总这么跟着我
You can't keep following me.
老实点 巴迪
Behave yourself, Buddy.
别把我当成孩子
Don't treat me like a kid.
你就是个孩子
You are a kid.
我这个年龄可以杀人 就可以和你在一起
I'm old enough to go kill people, I'm old enough to be with you.
这哥们发飙了
Lays it right out, don't he.
咱们出去溜溜
Let's go for a walk.
亨利的儿子当时在场吗
So, Henry's son was there?
我已经忘了
I've forgotten that.
爱丽丝跟他一起出去了
And Alice left with him?
之后就没见她回来
Don't think I saw her the rest of the night.
那孩子执意要独占她
The boy was pretty determined to get her alone.
巴迪被爱丽丝迷住了
Oh, Buddy had it bad for Alice.
我把陆战队员也忘了
And I've forgotten about that marine, too.
去找找他吧
Oh look him up,
也许他还会跟你调情的
maybe he'll get fresh with you again.
那个舞场的老板理查德 可谓经历丰富
Richard, owner of the dance hall, had a colorful career.
做个赛马经纪 园丁
He was a horse bookie, graftman,
还开过温情小屋
and proprietor of house of assignation.
什么小屋
A house of what?
那是对妓院的尊称
That's polite for whore house.
今天就到这里吧 伙计们
I'm calling it a night, guys.
坏了 我得回家了
Crap, I gotta get home.
去黑绵羊酒吧喝两杯吧
You wanna hit the Black Sheep, have a pint?
不去了
Nah, I'm good.
你最近跟伊莉莎说话了吗
You talking to Elisa at all?
她回医院去了
She's back in the hospital.
我才知道 史考特
Oh, I didn't know, Scotty.
反反复复的
It's a circle game.
一会儿病了 一会儿又好了
She's sick and better,
一段时间充满希望 然后
and for a while you're hoping and then
又复发了
it starts again.
是啊
Yeah.
我受不了一次又一次陪着她折腾
I just can't go round and round with her any more.
我确实喜欢过爱丽丝
So I was sweet on Alice.
那又怎样
So what?
有可能由爱生恨
Sweet can turn to sour on a dime.
如果你无所谓
And if it's so what,
为什么我们初次见面时不告诉我们
why not tell us that in our first conversation.
那是年少懵懂
It's just a kid's crush.
20块在1943年可以说是一掷千金
20 bucks in 1943 was a lot of money to throw down.
一个17岁小孩从哪弄的那么多钱
Where does a 17-year-old get a cash like that?
我爸给的
My dad.
你和爱丽丝跳完舞以后
Tell us what happened when you and Alice went walking
干什么去了
after the dance.
问这干什么
What's it matter?
她又不是那天晚上死的
That wasn't the night she died.
那你还有什么不能告诉我们的
Then you don't mind telling us about it.
天呐
Oh, jiminy
我们没散步
We didn't go walking.
我们开车兜风去了
We went driving.
这车这么费油
How do you come by gasoline
你怎么在这非常时期弄到汽油的
for this big old car in times like these?
我爸路子很野
My dad has his ways.
对不起 爱丽丝 真的
Sorry, Alice. Honest.
我失态了
I lost my cool.
没事
Okay.
你为什么要挣钱呢
So, why are you trying to make money?
用来救人
To help someone.
谁
Who?
一言难尽 你就别问了
It's complicated. Never mind about it.
还有不可告人的秘密呢
You and your secrets.
我也有个秘密
Well, I got a secret, too.
什么秘密
What's that?
老爸给我开了个户头
My dad has an account for me.
为我上大学存了些钱
For when I go to college.
是吗
Yeah?
想要我带钱上路
Wants me to take it and run away.
等到战争结束
Wait out the war.
他不想失去第三个孩子
He doesn't wanna lose a third son.
对 但金钱买♥♥不了我的心
Yeah, but no amount of money's gonna make me run.
我想入伍
I want to serve.
等我年满18岁 就去追随我的哥哥
Soon as I turn 18, do like my brothers did.
我要把钱给你
I want you to have the money.
我不能要
I couldn't.
我知道在你眼里我只是个孩子
I know I'm just a kid to you.
巴迪 你那么优秀
Buddy, you're a swell kind of guy
一定会找到适合你的女孩
and you're gonna find a girl who's just right for you.
你会等我吗
Will you wait for me?
我不能
I can't.
我不怕死
I ain't scared of dying.
别这么说
Don't say that.
但我害怕
But I am scared of going
走之前都没吻过你
never having kissed you.
真是臭不要脸
Well, here's the dirty shame.
你一天到晚守在窗口吧 朵蒂
You're at that window day and night, aren't you, Dottie.
我只是路过而已
I was simply walking Lady.
没偷♥窥♥别人啊
Weren't spying at all.
你应该感到羞耻 巴迪
You should be ashamed of yourself, Buddy.
我不啊
I'm not.
你年少气盛 这还可以理解
But you're a red-blooded youth, it's almost understandable.
拜托 朵蒂
Please, Dottie.
你老公在前线 你不应该这么对他
You have a good man overseas and he deserves better.
-比如你 对吗 -可能吧
- Someone like you, you mean? - Maybe so.
我知道你喜欢这样
I know you'd love that.
你就是个不值钱的贱♥货♥
Well, listen to the five cent tramp.
我不是老处♥女♥
Says the fussy old maid.
钱是你给的
So you gave her the money.
两千块 说给就给
2000 bucks, no questions asked.
老处♥女♥这个词实在太伤人了
That old maid comment must have hit below the belt.
尤其在当时
Especially back then.
女孩到岁数不结婚让人瞧不起
A girl who wasn't married was considered a real flop.
我估计朵蒂一定很喜欢
And I guess Dottie was pretty in love
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表