剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
never goin' home?
因为你无法面对这件事
Would have meant having to deal with it.
我从没想过像卢迪那样的男人
I never thought a man like Rudy would
会看上我这样的人
look at someone like me.
所以你默许他伤害你儿子
So you let him hurt your own boy?
我假装没看见
I pretended I didn't see.
这样比较容易去相信
It was easier that way. To believe.
什么
What?
相信我是他的小星星
That I was his star.
他总是那样叫我
He always call me that.
在阿奇出生之前
Before Archie was born.
"小星星"
'Star'.
你妈觉得对不起你 阿奇
Your mom's sorry, Archie.
因为你父亲对你做的事
For what your dad did.
因为她没有阻止他
For not stoping him.
我不知道她是什么意思
I don't know what she means by that.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
他伤害了你
He hurt you.
他也伤害了凯尔 不是吗
He hurt Kyle, too. Didn't he?
他一直陪在我身边
He was there for me.
她却没有 她总是不在
She wasn't. She was never around.
她打三份工是为了养你
She works three jobs to support you.
是为了躲我吧
To avoid me, you mean.
不管你母亲有多失职
Look, whatever your mom's failings were,
都不会比你父亲差劲
your dad did worse.
不是
No.
不是 他...
No, he-
-他爱我 -那不是爱 阿奇
- He loved me. - That ain't love, Archie.
他不可能伤害帕克 因为帕克跑掉了
He couldn't hurt Parker. Because Parker went away.
你奶昔做得很好 儿子
You make a mean milk shake, son.
对吧 帕克
Doesn't he, Parker?
我去一下厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
来
Come here.
把门开着
Hey. Keep the door open.
你为什么要这样看着他
Why do you watch him like that?
哪样
Like what?
他不会走的 是吗
He's never going away, is he?
我要上网 不要碰电♥话♥
I'm going online, keep off the phone.
-爸 -干什么 阿奇
- Dad? - What, Archie?
你为什么不喜欢我了
Why don't you like me anymore?
趁你妈还没生气 收拾好你的东西
Get your stuff, before mom blows a gasket.
在商言商 我买♥♥了他 也付了钱
A deal's a deal. He's bought and paid for.
-我会把钱退还给你 -我不想要钱
- I'll get your money back. - I don't want the money.
-我得到我想要的了 -求求你
- I have what I want. - please.
我错了
I made a mistake.
艾德叔叔
Uncle Ed?
你是说凯尔的叔叔又去找你们
You're saying Kyle's uncle came to the house?
我说过了 我爸是无辜的
I told you my dad was innocent.
艾德来之后发生了什么
What happened when Ed came?
他把凯尔带走了
He took Kyle away.
那是我最后一次看见他
That was the last time I ever saw him.
我说了 我把凯尔交给坦尼那家伙了
I told you I gave Kyle to that Taner Guy.
-是卖♥♥给他 -而且之后你再没见过他们
- Sold him. - And that was the last you saw them.
-没错 -那就怪了
- Right. - That's wierd.
有个目击证人说你事后又去了坦尼家
Got a witness who puts you at Taner's place after the fact.
-什么目击证人 -他儿子
- What witness? - His son.
他说你回来找凯尔了
He said you came back for Kyle.
把他买♥♥回去了
Did a repo.
-有人出价更高吗 -不...
- Someone offered you a better price? - Oh, no...
也许你觉得还是凯尔死了更安全
Maybe you thought it was safer if Kyle was dead.
-不留痕迹 -不是的
- No tracks. - C'mon, No!
不是 你没回去过吗
No? You ain't go back there?
好吧 我回去过 可是...
Yeah, okay! I went but that's-
他是你外甥 艾迪
He was your nephew, Eddie!
是血亲
It's blood.
我把钱都拿来吸毒了 享受了整整六周
I smoked up all the money. Six weeks straight, I'm flying.
然后我冷静下来
Then I come down,
意识到我做了什么
seen what I've done.
我回去 想让事情回到正轨
I went back there to make things right.
艾德叔叔
Uncle Ed?
艾德叔叔 你在这里干什么
Uncle Ed, what are you doing here?
-我来带你回家 -这里就是他家
- I came to take you home. - This is his home.
-对吧 帕克 -帕克
- Right, Parker? - Parker?
阿奇 带他回房♥间
Archie, take him to his room.
-凯尔 你不想回家吗 -这里就是他家
- Kyle, don't you wanna go home? - He 'is' home!
没事的 艾德叔叔 我太费钱了
It's okay uncle Ed. I'm too expensive.
-你对他做什么了 -我爱他
- What d'you do to him? - I loved him.
这就比你做得多了 "艾德叔叔"
Which is more than you can say. 'Uncle Ed'.
也就是说 他父母还不知道
So the parents, they don't know about
家里有人拐卖♥♥孩子
the whole child peddling side of the family?
你还真是个败家子
Aren't you the black sheep.
你不能就这样留着他
You can't just keep him here like this.
-所以我们要走了 -去哪里
- That's why we're gonna go away. - Where?
也许加拿大 也许欧洲
Canada maybe? Or Europe?
就我和他 没有别人
Just him and me, no distractions.
你疯了 凯尔 出来
You're crazy, Kyle! Get out here.
绑♥架♥罪 最少判25年
Kidnapping, 25 to life!
你只能在狭小阴森的牢房♥里度过
That means, stone cold sober in a six by nine cell.
想清楚
Think about it.
你没钱了
You're out of money.
不要觉得羞愧
Don't be ashamed.
我们各有所需
We all have our needs.
一千够吗
Will a thousand do it?
两千
Two?
-别说了 -五千
- Get away from me. - Five?
看来这个数可以
We have a winning number.
上帝 宽恕我
God, help me.
我丢下了他
I left him.
我当时已经好几天没有吸粉了
I hadn't had a hit in days,
你不会懂那感觉
you don't know what it's like.
我确实不知道
Well, guess I'm missing out.
阿奇说你带走了他
Archie said you took him.
如果那是真的 我情愿付出一切
I'd give anything if that were true.
-喝什么 -威士忌不加冰
- What do you have? - Scotch, neat.
-麦卡伦还是欧本 -十二年的
- Mccallen, oban? - Twelve.
那女孩挺漂亮 说不定你今晚有伴了
Pretty girl, maybe you'll get lucky.
谁知道呢
You never know.
灌她几杯再带回家
Get her a few drinks, and then take her home,
然后就能得手了 对吧
she's good to go, right?
即使她不愿意
Even if she says otherwise.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
也许你记得我的姓 "斯蒂尔曼"
Maybe the name, 'Stillman'?
珍妮的父亲
Jannie's dad.
已经过了二十年了吧
It's been like twenty years.
十♥八♥年♥
Eighteen.
我不知道她是怎么跟你说的
Look, I don't know what she told you--
她现在住在这个小区
She lives in this neighborhood now.
这里是她的家
This is her home.
所以今晚 你得辞职
So tonight, you're gonna quit this job.
你不能管我做什么
You can't tell me what to do.
我能做很多事 布拉德
I can do a lot, Brad.
十♥八♥年♥前 我的女儿拦住了我
Eighteen years ago, my daughter kept me and you apart.
但今非昔比了
But time's changed.
你明白吗
You get me?
你和凯尔的叔叔说法不同 阿奇
You and Kyle's uncle tell different stories, Archie.
你是信一个嗑药的绑♥架♥犯还是信我
You gonna believe a meth head kidnapper or me?
你们对一件事说法相同
Oh, you agreed on one thing.
艾德为了凯尔回去过 但没有带走他
Ed came back for Kyle but he didn't leave with him.
你父亲说服了他
Hey, your dad persuaded him otherwise.
我爸不会杀帕克的
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表