剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Did you go to confront Rodney?
更像是去揍他一顿
More like to kick his worthless ass.
我到那里时 他已经在场上打球了
But by the time I got there, he was already playing ball.
所以你就等着
So you waited.
带着凯拉去荡秋千
Took Kayla to the swings.
如果老天真的有眼 那颗子弹应该打中我
Any justice in the world and that bullet would've hit me.
不是她
Not her.
史考特
Scotty.
进来吧 外面冻的要命
Come in, it's freezing.
不 不行
Nah, I can't.
为什么
Why not?
克里斯
Chris.
那晚
That night,
是个错误
it was a mistake.
-是吗 -因为
- It was? - Cuz..
-你知道的 -不 我不知道
- you know. - No, I don't know.
你姐姐
Your sister..
是我欠考虑
It's ill-advised.
史考特 我知道是怎么回事
Scotty, I know what this is.
你还想着伊莉莎
You're thinking about Elisa.
我现在和谁都没法认真谈感情
I can't be anything with anyone right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
反正我不后悔
For the record, I'm not.
我不打算告诉阿莉
Look, I don't plan on telling Lil.
我也是
Me neither.
这样更好
It's better that way.
要是你改主意了
If you change your mind,
我就在这等着你
I'm right here.
好
Okay.
确定麦克·欧登思不知道
We sure Mike Odoms didn't know about
他老婆和罗德尼·约翰逊有一腿吗
his wife's affair with Rodney Johnson?
杰西说他不知道
Jessie says no.
阿莉刚拿到87年车管局的报告
Cuz Lil just got a DMV report from '87.
从桥上扔下这把枪的人开的是
The car that was seen dumping our MAC-10 off the bridge
一辆普利茅斯沃拉雷
was a Plymouth Volare.
猜猜谁名下有辆沃拉雷
And guess who owned a Volare back then.
别告诉我是麦克·欧登思
Please don't say Mike Odoms.
也许他没有当面找罗德尼对质
Maybe he didn't confront Rodney face to face.
而是远处射击
Maybe it was at a distance.
如果麦克发现了罗德尼的事
So we're saying if Mike found out about Rodney...
也许他想除去破坏他们夫妻感情的人
Maybe he set out to get rid of the man coming between him and his wife.
他想杀的是罗德尼
And trying to kill Rodney,
却意外击中了自己的女儿
he shot his own daughter.
我妻子是个好女人 不要跟我说不是
My wife is a good woman. Don't try and tell me otherwise.
麦克 我们不是这意思
We're not saying that, Mike.
但杰西和罗德尼87年确实有一腿
But we are saying Jessie had an affair with Rodney Johnson in '87.
罗德尼·约翰逊又是飞车枪击的目标
And Rodney Johnson was the target of that drive-by.
所以呢
So what?
你以为是我要杀他
You think I tried to kill him?
要是我老婆背着我
My wife stepped out on me
和罗德尼那种混混搞在一起
with a low-life like Rodney..
话可不能乱说 探员
Think about what you're saying to me, detectives.
我们是说你有杀害罗德尼·约翰逊的动机
We're saying you had a motive to shoot Rodney Johnson.
最老套的那种
The oldest reason in the book.
复仇
Revenge.
不 你是说我杀了自己的女儿
No. You're saying I killed my own daughter.
我不会坐在这里忍♥受这种无礼指控
I'm not gonna sit here and take that kind of disrespect.
好 麦克
All right, Mike.
那你怎么解释你的车就是当晚凶手开的车
How do you explain that your car was ID'd as the shooter's?
没法解释
I can't.
我当时在上班 说不通
I was working. It don't make no sense.
有可能别人借了你的车吗
Could someone have borrowed your car?
我没借给人用
I know I didn't let no one use it.
杰西要是用车会告诉我的
And Jessie would've said if she did.
还有谁可能开走车呢
So who else could've taken it?
家里没别人
There wasn't nobody else home to take it.
除了达内尔
Except Darnell.
达内尔才12岁
Darnell was 12 years old.
我12岁的时候已经会开车了
I knew how to drive when I was 12.
达内尔不会
Well, Darnell didn't.
我知道的
Now, I know that for a fact.
清楚地知道
An absolute fact.
我儿子不会开车
My boy did not know how to drive.
你不认识他
You don't recognize him?
他做我的客户未免太年轻
He's awfully young for one of my customers.
少装了 罗德尼
Come off it, Rodney.
只要有钱 卖♥♥给婴儿你都干
You'd sell to a toddler if they had the cash.
好好看看
Look again.
我可能和这小男孩做过生意
It's possible I did a business with a boy looking like this.
可能
Possible?
要知道 我又不是在亮堂堂的超♥市♥卖♥♥枪
Keep in mind, I wasn't selling at a K-Mart with them fluorescent lights.
半自动还是全自动的
Semi or full?
大MAC可不卖♥♥半自动枪
The Big MAC don't inventory semis.
全是改装好的
Bad boys are selling all converted.
我们要六把
We'll take six.
真有你的 大MAC
You're the man, Big MAC.
和你做买♥♥卖♥♥很愉快
Been a pleasure mercantiling with you.
我想买♥♥把枪
I wanna buy a gun.
很好
That's good.
小伙子 我这正缺饭钱呢
Cuz I'm fresh out of milk and cookies, young blood.
你看过《迈阿密风云》吗
Have you ever seen Miami Vice?
克罗克特和塔布斯
Crockett and Tubbs.
那才是真爷们
Those were my boys.
我就要他们用的那种枪
Cuz the guns they use is the kind I want.
职业黑帮人士的不二选择
Choice of professional gangsters everywhere.
改装过的MAC-10冲♥锋♥枪♥
Converted MAC-10.
全自动攻击性武器
Fully automatic assault weapon.
每秒能射30发
Thirty rounds per second.
多少钱
How much?
看在你刚出来混帮派的份上
For a beginner banger like yourself out to make his bones,
一百块
a Benjamin.
包括子弹吗
That's including the bullets?
一梭子
One clip.
还要就再来找我
You need more, you come back and see me.
这是午饭钱还是什么
This shit your luch money or what?
把枪给我
Can I have my gun?
有混黑道的感觉了吧
You bad now, boy?
这是谁
So who is this boy?
杰西的儿子
Jessie's son.
达内尔
Darnell.
该死的
Damn.
我不知道她有儿子
I didn't know Jessie had a son.
你怎么会知道
Why would you?
你只对他妈感兴趣
Considering your interest in the women.
要不是因为你 凯拉还活得好好的
You know, Kayla would be alive today if it weren't for you.
你怎么知道
How you figure?
你提供了动机和武器
You provided the motive and the weapon.
教唆犯可没诉讼时效的限制
And there ain't no 'statue' of limitations on aiding and abetting.
不是吧
Come on now.
没准地检官会把定性上升到共同谋杀
Maybe the DA can bump it up to conspiracy to commit murder.
合谋
Conspiracy.
我又没开枪
I didn't pull no triggers.
-不需要 -给予协助就算
- Don't need to. - Just gotta give the assist.
欧登思先生 欧登思夫人
Mr and Mrs Odoms.
就知道你们会来
Figured you'd be coming.
我们知道为什么 我们有话要说
And we knew why so we got something to say.
你什么都不用说
Well, you don't need to say anything.
是我开的枪
I fired that gun.
杀了凯拉
Killed Kayla.
欧登思先生
Mr Odoms.
现在说这话太晚了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表